Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Beast's Salvaging & Recycling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// Note to admins/devs/everyone. This is not, I repeat -NOT- a faction creation proposal or anything of the sort. This will simply be a forum RP thing, with slight ingame repercussions. I found the idea of a company website appealing so I went for it. Are we clear? Mkay. Oh, and feed me back here. Thanks//

Beast's Salvaging & Recycling- BS&R

-About us
-Products/Contracts
-Contacts
-Jobs

About us

Created in 817 A.S by the wealthy Junker entrepreneur Andrew Beast, Beast's Salvaging and Recycling is a small company focused on making the most of the scrap fields in Liberty and Bretonia by salvaging and fixing equipment found on wrecks. When deemed inviable to fix or salvage, guns , thrusters and sometimes even entire ships are taken to our smelters to be recycled.

Beast's S&R has an innovative approach to the corporate system. There are no long-time contracts, no one working against their will due to small , hidden letters in contracts. Each individual can work for as long as he wants and get payed accordingly. As such , the number of individuals working for Beast's S&R is always fluctuating. As to this date, this system has proven itself to be functional, and several dozens of Junkers have already passed through us , gathering experience and learning new abilities before moving on to other groups or establishing themselves in the market.

Products/Contracts

The products of Beast's S&R include fully functional , high quality equipment and most shipbuilding components, such as Alloys , Ship Hull Panels, Superconductors, Engine Components, and Optitronics, most of which are sold on Junker markets. Beast's S&R is hoping to expand further beyond the Junker market, establishing contracts with shipbuilding companies, but for now that dream remains unfulfilled.

Contacts

Beast's S&R is HQ-ed in Invergordon Space Port , Inverness but has offices in all Junker bases and capital planets. Those wanting to join Beast's S&R can contact our CEO and President through the neural net account BS&RCEO, or alternatively go to one of our offices in the following bases/planets:

Rochester Base, New York system
Beaumont Base, Texas system
Thunder Bay Depot, Ontario system
Trafalgar Base, New London system
Invergordon Space Port, Inverness system
Planet Manhattan, New York system
Planet New London, New London system

[color=#FFCC33]Jobs

As mentioned in About Us , Beast's S&R does not effectively “hire”. Those willing to work for us can sign on a contract based on how long you wish to work for Beast's S&R, after which they are welcome to renew their contract for as long as they wish or leave the company. Leaving before the specified contract time levies no fees whatsoever, but said early quitters will be taken off the payroll. Warnings must be made in case of an early leave, at risk of being noted in our “Blacklist”. Blacklisted people will not be offered new contracts nor renewal of their current one.
Encryption Strength: Very High
Encryption type: JA93-052#C
Jhack.exe executed.
Attempting to gain access:

...DENYED

Insert Password: ######### - ######### - ######### - ###

ACCESS GRANTED. Recorded transmission begins:

“Greetings. If you are able to access this area of the site, then you most likely have knowledge of encryption methods and algorithms only known to the Junkers. If you can see this video and are not a Junker, then my hat goes off to you, because you must be one hell of a hacker. Now , onto business.

As you must have suspected, this salvaging and recycling bollocks is nothing but a farce. My true intentions are much different. Beast's S&R is a smuggling ring. I have an extensive web of contacts all over Sirius. Important people need important things delivered. Important things that just happen to be illegal....and profitable. I need the best of smugglers, the fastest of the fastest, the sleaziest of the sleaziest to deliver these goods. Now , if you want to work for me, there are some rules.

-If you get caught, you do not know me, you do not know what you are carrying and you most certainly do not know who your package is meant for. This is common conduct amongst Junkers, but here its implementation is crucial.

-You do not get direct profit from your deliveries, your payment will be wired to you by me. unless you are offered a reward for your efforts by your employer, of course. Do not even try to steal what you are carrying, if you try to sell it on your own, I will know. If you try to sell it to anyone else, I will hunt you down and lock you in a cell until the end of your days, as simple as that.

-If anyone asks about our company , we are a simple Salvaging and Recycling company. If anyone shows any knowledge beyond that, try to let out as little information as you can without looking suspicious and then report that back to me.

Follow these three and there will be no problems. The merchandise I deal with is not what you would usually see on stores. Nuke prototypes, high quality cardamine or synth pot, active artifacts, nanoviruses, military schematics, the list goes on and on. All these are extremely profitable, and your cut will be hefty.

If the smuggling life is too dangerous for your likes, I am also hiring people to to uphold our cover. I expect to be able to keep a decent amount of scrappers on the fields , both in Liberty and Bretonia. You will work amongst independent salvagers who will not know of our other plans, so I would expect you to keep them secret. Operations will be held in Bretonia and Liberty, as shown in the non-encrypted bits of the site.

If you want in on the ring, contact me. It shouldn't be hard to get my info, not if you managed to access this."