Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Look here Order|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: holopad4.png]

Mr Tovig Kelt you had this to say about Barnes demise.

"His ship destroyed in Omicron-100 ? How it is possible ? We have the most powerful sensors of the Omicrons in this system... If an enemy vessel was there, we should have known his presence...

This affair is not normal. The Primary Fleet will lauch a proceedure to know what happened.

Rear Admiral Tovig Kelt"

It seems the Orders sophisticated sensors in O 100 are not what Admiral Kelt seems to say they are to be hahahahaha. i sent out a recon vessel to search for my 2nd target`s whereabouts, after Shepard unknowingly had given us a good location of his friend THE DIRTY DESERTER`s ship.

Scout 1 shows we entered 100 quite undetected , scout sent back info to me and i told him continue to Apophis.. Scout2. HAHAHA like taking candy from a baby, continue to evora and blow up the satelites as it seems our target is not here.

On approching Evora my scout encountered an Order Osiris, he sent this message back to me. Mimic Osiris on scanners can i toy with it. hahahahahahaha.

"Go ahead lad rip it to bits and bring back some loot for us , these are pics from my scouts gun cam of the battle that unfolded.

Osiris 1
Osiris2
Osiris3
Osiris4
Osiris5
Osiris6
Osiris7

As you can see Rear Admiral your sensors are as good as your battleships.

He then captured Maj Carlson Prisoner 1 And Mjr Hazard Prisoner2 they are being held prisoner at my base for interogation .

I then issued my previous order to disable Evoras sensors for his escape Evora Attacked and Attack 2

Along with the 2 we have for questioning we managed to capture 34 more Guard Pilots.. Fun Kills ... They were shaved bald and jettisoned into space...we did laugh as they exploded.

NOW!!!!!!! AS I TOLD YOU DO NOT MEDDLE IN MY AFFAIRS ORDER| THIS WAS JUST A WARNING NEXT TIME I WILL BE THERE AND I AM NOT AS NICE AS TYRANT!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BARMAID DRINKS ALL ROUND.
_rwmsg_
fileprtct*8866.80
-encription-

>start

When I find you, I will destroy you.

-Added to KoS list-

End.
Two down ... two to go.
You have dared to attack our base in Omicron 100

Your blood shall pay for this crime. You Mimic and any of your scouts.

I await your scouts first. For they shall be the first of you foul creatures to fall.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ORLEY ENTERPRISES HEADQUARTERS, TOLEDO

When we received your story, Mimic, or however you want to be named, we immediately started to investigate what happened in Omicron Minor and Omicron-100.

The fact you came that close to order structures somehow makes me overthink my company's investment strategy.

Even if i do not acknowledge your images, we will increase our number of satelites and improve their detection scanners.

You should not think, your attack was not recorded.
The images you published, we had even better ones already and they have already been analyzed.
Not only you can be sneaky, the technologies we produce are the newest in sirius and such belong the scanners and satelites to.

We do know more than you think, a lot more than that.

I never heard of an Osiris named "evileye", and i do not see this one registered at Evora, so i doubt the truth of this shot.

The "evileye" captain will have to explain what happened, but i guess this will never happen or ?
None of your images shows the "evileye" firing a single turret, so this seems to be some propaganda and i bet it is.

I am not a represantative of the High Command, but im a citizen of the systems you disturb and i think you really have no clue about the abilities of it and what they actually do, especially Admiral Kelt.
They will react on this, i only serve them.

CEO of Orley Enterprises

Julian Orley

TRANSMISSION OVER

I couldnt care less about what you say happened here, but i can tell you an Osiris was destroyed,
and more importantly, we have 2 of your Guards held prisoner. Hahahahaha and they are Majors i may add,
do you lot not care for them..." Tyrant if he screams once more silence him"

These are my demands if you want them freed.

Shepard to deliver 100 mil credits to Corfu Base and pay it to the Barman.
Also Shepard you must bring the transponder from your ship, with the last hmm lets say 60 messages.
If i find this at all to be tampered with the Majors die.
If i do not see a response from and Order H.C stating Shepard has been informed....the Majors die.

NOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! Get it done or i slice them up real good.

BARMAID BLACK BREW AND AN ICED DONUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

**Signal Lost**
[Image: mirage.png]

' Listen, you waste of genetic information, High Command does not negotiate with your kind at ANY level. Every member of our organization knows the risks and dangerous of his position, there is nothing someone like you can do in order to change that fact.

As for your infiltration of this system called... Omicron 100? Your transponder might be crooked, like your head, because no such place exists.

Now, I suggest you direct your delusions, somewhere else. '

Signed: Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa
....Incoming transmission.....
[Image: n4az4y.jpg]
.:::Comm ID: Rear Admiral Jack Osborne:::.

[color=#33FFFF].:::Location : [color=#33FFFF]Battleship Kheops:::.

--Opening channel - Order Primary Fleet--

It is obvious those images are fake, we do not have any records about Osiris named Evileye.
It's a poorly failed trick which can be easily managed with few hologram projectors, and with some fake fireworks.

But, if any of your vessels will be spotted in Minor or anywhere near, they will be destroyed with no mercy.

Don't mess with Order| , Mimic, you will get burned

[color=#FFFF00]Rear Admiral of Order Primary Fleet, Jack Osborne

***Transmission Terminated***
Dosent look like a trick to me

Osborne you fool Tyrant was infact there ORLEY ENTERPRISES HEADQUARTERS have confirmed that.

The 34 shaved Guard Pilots that were jettisoned was no trick.

The two prisoners in the Brig of my Mako are not a trick.

The damage to Evora is there for all to see.....NOWWWWW DO AS I ASK.

Or the fingers of these Pilots will be sent to you as a reminder.

3 hours is all you have to notify me of Shepards arrival.

BARMAID BEER AND PRETZELS NOWWWWWWW!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8