Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jordan a.k.a. slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prepare for docking sequence authorization code gamma beta 4
authorization is valid please dock at docking port three
After keying in the correct sequence I sat back in the pilot's chair thinking over the last few weeks. After receiving the first ship a star flyer which I had obtained from my uncle with the promise to pay it back when I made enough money I set out to explore the galaxy wondering what life had in store for me never knowing what would happen next like the mystery novels store the data banks of that small backwater planet I grew up on. In the beginning it was fun I enjoy the thrill of not knowing what came of who I would meet it was a dream come true that is until my troubles started my trouble began with a pirate a yellow liberty rogue recruit and yet I know most people would look at such an encounter is just something to remember and keep in check for the next time but for me it was different he might have been a recruit that he definitely was one of the best pilots I had seen in a long time and I had been on the outer rims for a long time a very very long time.
Landing sequence completed commencing after flight check all systems green computer shutting down
time to get my mind of the mission more will come later more always comes later
"Shut down your engines and prepare to be scanned" came a voice over the communication system
I quickly activated engine shutdown sequence and opened communications with the liberty Navy officer who initially made the contact. "What is this about officer". I asked over the over the channel.
"We've received reports of illegal smuggling activity in this area this is just a precaution"
"what is it with these smugglers anyway" I asked
"most smugglers think it's their right to transport any goods to any station no matter what the legal status in their mind is probably perfectly legal" said the liberty officer
"well in a perfect world we wouldn't need smugglers"
"true that the scan is clear your free to go"
"thank you officer"
I chuckled as I pulled away from Navy ship just thinking about the profits I would get from the alien artifacts stored in the hidden cache of my ship on Manhattan