Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slackjaw Hologram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2qtxv84.jpg]

>>>Image: None
>>>Name: Slackjaw
>>>Hologram Data Network
>>>Personal Yacht, The Alekhine

. . . Access Granted.
Redirecting.

<div align="right]Loading.
1%
23%
31%
62%
98%
100%
Loading Complete.

Main Info Terminal:

>Historical
>Daily
>Map
>Pirate Routes
>Ships
>Vessels Under Protection

You have selected "Historical." Access Granted.
<div align="right]Loading.
13%
77%
100%
Loading Complete.

..::Hologram Initiated::..

"My name is .... Slackjaw. I was born of a brutal man, a terrible man and a steel worker on Planet Leeds in 772 A.S. I was violently beaten in my childhood, and subject to my mother being a working women. When I was 11 I shot my dad. He had gotten drunk once again- afraid he was going to break another limb."

"Eventually, I worked my way out into the streets. Became friends with some decent people. Well, decent in my book. I got to know some men who went by the name of Mollies. I couldn't join em' but I could fly with em. Wasn't much of a pilot but I made some money."

"Eventually I needed something bigger. The IMG at Hood were becoming more and more prepared. So I got this junker who had salvaged a Barghest. I eventually got the credits and bought it off him. Pretty much all the components were scrapped at that point so new systems had to be installed."

"I managed to make it around the universe a couple times. I made trips to the Omega's a lot. Manchester, sometimes Stuttgart. Eventually this travel finally broke down my Barghest so it was irreparable. I managed to get a ride with some Rogues to Freeport 14 and bought myself a Roc."

"I made the move to Padua in Galileo because it suited my needs. Good food. Good accommodations. I now pirate Southern and Western Kusari, while still hitting Liberty. Someday I'll make the effort to hit Rhineland and Bretonia again, say hello to some old friends."

..::Hologram Terminated::..
You have selected "Daily." Access Granted Mr. Slackjaw.
<div align="right] You may begin entering information.

..::Hologram Initiated::..

>>>Data Entry: Report for November 8th, 817A.S.

>>>Areas Pirated: Pennsylvania, Colorado, Shikoku (Kusari)

>>>Result: 4.000.000 Credits.

>>>Deaths: 4 Enemy Targets (All in Pennsylvania)

Comments:

"It seems that today is a slow day."

"I have pirated a person by the name of The Junk Collector, who is now protected."

"I had also engaged a naval vessel, the LNS Nevada, but had to disengage because it was too big of a target for me to take on alone."

"Other than that, I had to retreat from Shikoku early because of intense solar flares from the sun."

"My ship is in the hanger being repaired as of now."

"End daily report."

..::Hologram Terminated::..
You have selected "Daily." Access Granted Mr. Slackjaw.
<div align="right] You may begin entering information.

.:Hologram Initiated:.

Interesting. The Ion Storm has seemed to ended. I took a flight out to Coronado, where my yacht's beacon was coming from. Found it orbiting a planet in it's asteroid belt.

Several components were damaged, mostly restricted to the weapons system- which fired on me as I approached it. My engineers were able to fix it in a short amount of time though.

The stabilizers were then engaged and we're appropriately stationed above the ring.

In any other case, seems I won't be going out tonight. Instead I will be having some dinner, playing chess, maybe some tea. Perhaps read something. Veo las estrellas.

That's it for today.

.:Hologram Terminated:.