Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The past of Walter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...INCOMING TRANSMISSION....

...TRANSMISSION SOURCE: PUERTO RICO....

Greetings. I'm not sure who is picking up this transmission, but hopefully someone out there in the edge worlds is reading this. Following my falling out with the Liberty Navy, I found myself to be, how should I put this... at odds with many people throughout Sirius. After hiring myself out as a merc for a couple of years I found myself employed by a group of Junkers who, after having me prove my worth to them, took me in as a sort of refugee. Since then, years have past and my allegiance with them has grown, however their guards still seem to view me as former Navy scum. Thanks to their infinite wisdom and shady behavior, I was recently sent on what I found later to be a suicide mission to recon the Omicron 82 system in search for the source of Phantom ships whose comm. stacks had traced back to that system. I quickly found myself overwhelmed by Phantom pilots, and shortly before suffering critical engine failure I was able to make a last jump to a nearby system where I was all but left for dead. To my surprise, and more than likely due to my strange past and relationships, a rogue Corsair pilot happened upon my ship and boarded my vessel. He then informed me that had I been in his system under other circumstances he would have shot me, however, having heard of a random junker flying through the Phantom system he had given me the benefit of the doubt. No doubt thinking I was completely insane or suicidal. After a lengthy interrogation I found myself being shuttled back to the Junkers, shipless, but with new found neutrality/alliances with the Corsairs, simply due to the fact that I had no true ties with he Outcasts or Hessians, and that I had agreed to work for them from time to time in an effort to reduce the threat from the Phantoms. Since these events years past, I find myself coming Kansas for iridium in an attempt to live out a more peaceful existence, but with enough money, I may find myself contracting myself out once again for work with the Junkers, or dare I say it the Corsairs, if for no other reason than to exact my revenge on those Phantoms who caused my old ship to prematurely suffer system failures.

...STATIC.....