Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Order HC and Colonial Remnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming signal...***
***Comm ID: Steve Wilkins, Akhenaten***

Greetings!

A few days ago I was checking edge systems for Nomad activity when all of a sudden I was attacked by Outcasts in Tau 23 near the Tau 44 jumphole. My ship took heavy damage but I won and could flee to Tau 44.
There I made it to a nearby base named: Sarawak. The Colonials were very helpful and offered me repairs and said it would cost about $2.500.000.00 Credits. There I saw this ship, named Nyx. I was amazed by its looks and since my fighter was very old already I purchased this fighter.

Now, that I have this ship without thinking of asking anyone, I want to ask for permission to fly this fine vessel.

Captain Steve

***...Signal lost***
Well, if the quartermaster on-base didn't have any objections then I can't have any either.

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: X ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 8 ]:.

Captain Steve Wilkins,

If the Colonial Remnant has given you permission, there is hardly enough reason for us to deny this request.

If any other officers of the High Command have any objections I am sure they will share them on this channel.

Order High Command
Xander Aaron Ainsley Augustus Jacen Bastian Eadbhard Alexander Qayshon Dabney von Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorf

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.
[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Fleet Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

Well, I don't see why you can't have this ship agent Wilkins. But I would like you warn us before buying something that request our approbation.

Fleet Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..