Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention Zoner Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: holopad4.png]

I realise that Zoner Turrets are obtainable in many places,and i have been told " just get em Mimic"

BUT i am not a thief, or sneaky like that. I would like to ask permission to aquire 6 Turrets for my ship.

6 and 6 only. I hope to hear back soon.

BARMAID ZONER ZAMBOOKERS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: duplessis.jpg]
To: Transmission center of the Imitation

Even though I do not represent either the Zoner Alliance or the Council of Zoner, I must say that I am against this request: I have heard a lot about you, and you cause nothing but destruction and strive for nothing less than the destruction of one of the allies of the Zoners, the Order. This is not why we have developped our weapons. They were created for Self-defense of the Zoners and those under their protection.

Of course, this is only my opinion on the matter, and any Zoner authority will have the right to revoke it.

I think you will find that my only goal is to capture four war criminals. Criminals

The fact that 1 of them was an Order Pilot was just bad luck, and you must realise that
our ships had to search through Minor, to make sure the other 3 were infact not there.

Due to the fact Barnes was killed this enraged The Order| , and to my suprise.
We thought Barnes was hated by his own men anyway, so inFact we did Order| a favour.

This has caused me a lot of headaches, and if you check with Order H.C my ship has not been sighted
in Minor for 2 Days now as we have finished with that side of the Omicrons. I need these Turrets for
self defence and that is it.

Mimic Out.

This is a recorded message i received from ...Name Withheld.... with an offer for me haha.

The thing is my turrets i have now are quite a lot more powerful than Zoner Turrets
I am actually making my ship not as powerful by requesting these Turrets from The Zoners
Does that not show i...we aboard this ship are not just out to kill ..huh huh ???? Hmmmmmm.

[Image: MESSAGE3.gif]

BARMAID ...REFUSE THIS GUY SERVICE HAHAHAHAHAHA
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan

And what will you be using our weaponry for? So far it seems you are only interested in gaining them for a combative purpose, regardless of your claims that you have more powerful alternatives.. If you have more powerful alternatives, use them. You say you want to use them to deal with 'war criminals.' What war?

I know who you are, and I know what you've done.. So request denied.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission
/Opening frequency. . . Done.
/Source: Broken-Hammer/Communcations Deck

Izii Helfari here, and while it's trivial to ask "why" I will ask "whom" you intend to aim our weaponry at. I am fairly certain you are going to say what I expect as I've lodged a report with Sparta already citing your malcontent for our requests before, as a Guard captain of my fellow Zoners, I have firsthand seen your attempts to incite open combat between Order vessels as you literally squared off within less than 500 meters from Freeport 11.

To sum up my voice in this matter. No.

/Closing frequency.
....::::Incoming Transmission::::.....
Comm ID: William Cross

....::::Message Begins::::.....

As you have been party to at least three different NFZ violations that I know about, I will have to agree with both Ms Silvan and Captain Izii. Perhaps if you respected our laws and obeyed our orders when you are near our stations, you'd have been granted permission.

William Cross
Captian of the Mon'Kal
....::::Message Ends::::.....
....::::End of Transmission::::.....
******Incoming Transmission****
Comm ID: Ludwig.H

Um... ummmm.... No.

Just by calling us Zoner 'friends' doesn't make our weapons available to you, sorry.

I agree to what the others said.

Ludwig.H
Captain of United.Nations

*******End of Transmission*****

Hmmmm 3 you say......hahaha i think not Egghead or William Cross what ever suits you better. TWICE I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED at Cofu , so what am i ment to do hmmm hmmmm..Just sit there and explode. Stop making up stories hahahaha but they are amusing. The fact these weapons are freely available was not my concern.
I can mount them if i desire with or without your approval....But i wont.
I thought id ask and be polite...arghhhh. You have forced me to mount MUCH MUCH more powerfull weapons, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wowww now look at these. Ohhh and whats this a letter pinned to the cargo box.

Hmmm very interesting reading....shall i send it to you..hmmmmm depends if your interested Egghead Cross.

Needles scan this note and prepare it for transmission....we may need to show it to * cough* people.

BARMAID TOTTORI TACOS NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
....::::Incoming Transmission::::.....
Comm ID: William Cross

....::::Message Begins::::.....

Resorting to insults now? I may need to inquire with the Core as to how a preteen was able to become captain of one of their fine vessels.

As for forcing you to mount better weapons, no I believe you did that yourself. None of us have forced you to mount any weapons to your vessel. For all I can you could go unarmed.

Sure send this letter of yours. Won't change our minds.

Cross thinks to himself: Egghead? At least I can keep the hull of a ship in tact. Wonder why the Core allows him to keep getting Makos after the number he has lost on his crazed mission. What is the number up to? Like ten now? Hrm, I'll call Captain Wallace, he'll know a more accurate number.

William Cross
Captian of the Mon'Kal
....::::Message Ends::::.....
....::::End of Transmission::::.....
Pages: 1 2