Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: William Vital Arrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am William Vital Arrow, and this is short bio story about me.
My parents immigrate from Bretonia to Liberty, seeking a better life. I was born in Liberty space, son of Katherine and Michael Arrow. My father was a policeman. He served and protected in a special detachment of LPI, dealing with drugs and human trafficking.
I wanted to be like him, so I joined the Military Academy
One day my parents died. In the same day. I felt like whole world ended... All beauty of the outer space exploration future darkened in that particular moment.
My mother worked for humanitarian mission as a crew member on a transport responsible for pharmaceuticals and food supplies. A Xeno terrorist destroyed the transport without any demands.
Captain Michael Arrow (my father) was on a mission chasing drug smugglers. Deep range scanners of his vessel indicated the presence on unknown ships in the area. Because of the reduced sensor efficiency and visibility in a cloud, ships couldnt be identified. Suddenly it appeared: a pirate train full of Cardamine - one of the most expensive drug on the black market.
- Stop and prepare for standard scanning!, were my fathers first words. No reply was received on all opened channels from the ship tagged as Junker.
- Youre violating the transiting procedures! Stop and submit for a cargo-scan! This is a Liberty police order!
The ship continued cruise at maximum speed towards a jump-hole located in the asteroid field.
- I will have to use the force to stop you, thats the final warning!
The transporter was no match to high level weapons of the police heavy fighter, so my father wandered of the foolish bravery of the smuggler pilot.
A cruise disruptor was fired and transport stopped. On a private channel smuggler sworn:
- You will pay for that, cop. Do you know whom you stopped.
- You are under arrest for drug trafficking and disobeying police orders. Three more police ships entered the scene. The way they secured the area, surrounding my fathers ship seemed weird.
- Where have you been all that time, my father shouted. Once I called for backup youve disappeared from my scanner, what damn happened?!
- Our scanners got broken, one unsure voice replied.
-Hell no! They couldnt all three got broken!!!...Wait a second.Youre traitors!, were my fathers last words. The battle which last few minutes was a massacre.
Discovery of the involvement of some the police officers in unlawful business, cost my father his life. This was a terrible day for me. Honor, duty, devotion All noble things I associated with police became just words
I decided t quit my study at the Academy in the middle of the year.
To make for living I started to ship some stuff around. Orient Express Company gave me a credit, so I could by a transporter. But I couldnt avenge my parents death in the transporter. In order to buy a heavy fighter I switch to another job. I was young, I was full of anger, so Bounty Hunters Guild was perfect for me. In the name of my father I kill. I hunt terrorists, drug smugglers and other scum around Sirius.