Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To GMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nwdjlc.jpg]
Transmission: Secure
To: GMG Guildmaster Raikoke
From: Aquarius Water Works Central Laboratories, Planet Cambridge.
Subject: Kamome Transports
<div align="right]Loading Message....
31%
66%
84%
100%
Opening.

Konichiwa Mr. Raikoke.

My name is Edsel Hansler, and I represent Aquarius Water Works. I'm sure that you've heard of us since we do business with the Kusari Government and work closely with Chemist to bring them the top quality deionized water. Although I can't seem to find the record anywhere, we might be delivering water to your station as of now but I'll have to talk with the Director of our Shipping Department. I'm sorry for this inconvenience as I've come down with some sort of strange illness, thank god for the hospitals here, and I assure you the water isn't the least bit contaminated!

Now on to business, my associates in the Engineering Department tell me that your Kamome transports are capable of being refitted with our filtration devices, quite easily- and it might save us some money. I also hear that the containers are specially coated and have a general spout where we can drain or fill water, which again will save us money instead of having to refurbish ships not accustomed to carrying these types of cargo. If you can give me the specs on how much it will cost to renovate our fleet with these vessels, please let me know.

I look forward to getting into contact with you Mr. Raikoke!

Sincerely,
CEO Edsel Hansler
Aquarius Water Works
[/\]
To visit the Aquarius Database click here.

Transmission Decoding.
Ending.
-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Nozaki Ichimoto, Guild Master, Gas Miners Guild.
Transmitted to: Edsel Hansler, CEO, Aquarius Water Works

Konnichiwa, Mister Hansler. My name is Ichimoto Nozaki, speaking on behalf of the GMG Executive Board.

I will assure you, the GMG obtains its basic supplies, including Water, from Planet Honshu. You do not have a record of shipments to GMG bases for a reason.

On to your request; Diplomatically, Kusari and the Gas Miners Guild recognize Aquarius Water Works as a Bretonia corporation. As a policy, the Board will not contract the use of GMG technology to any Bretonia Corporations.

If your corporation is able to establish diplomatic neutrality with Kusari as well as gain shipping rights within Kusari space, perhaps the Board will reconsider.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End of transmission-
[Image: nwdjlc.jpg]
Transmission: Secure
To: GMG Executive Board
From: Aquarius Water Works Central Laboratories, Planet Cambridge.
Subject: Re:Reply
<div align="right]Loading Message.
11%
52%
100%
Upload Complete.

Konnichiwa Mr. Nozaki,

I would first like to point out the neutrality Aquarius holds over all territories, and all corporations. Our goal for almost two-hundred years is to provide the best quality water to all of Sirius, which we have been and continue to show that we're the best at. I myself am a native of Planet Munich in Rheinland, a place where I learned how to fly my first ship.

These wars have conflicted not only myself but also my company. I have continued to secure orders with companies and planets in Liberty despite the fact that they continue to build weapons to kill my people, my brothers and sisters. It's something that this company has always been proud to do, not ashamed.

This war between Bretonia and Kusari right now is not my war, nor my companies. Though we are origninally located in Bretonia, we are still a Sirius-wide organization. We show no aggression upon the KNF or KSP and comply with their every whim. It's this humanity factor Mr. Nozaki, not a house one.

I will apologize for not having the proper papers presentable to you, it's just that we've never had a problem in Kusari before. Therefore I accept responsibility because of my naivety.

In a way if I was dedicated to the Bretonian cause more than being neutral amongst all, certainly I wouldn't have left the updating of my fleet in your hands. I would have gone with something closer to home, but yet you have the best ships and I want to use the best ships to still provide the best service to anyone in Sirius.

Now, I also understand that you get just water from Hunshu. You also have no record of being a customer of ours, and so I would like to extend to you our services. We could offer you purified drinking water, which is much healthier than anything you could find in the Sirius systems. Also, we can offer you some deionized water for your labs if you so desire.

We don't just serve friends Mr. Nozaki, we serve Sirius, we serve humanity.

Sincerely,
CEO Edsel Hansler
Aquarius Water Works
[/\]
to visit the Aquarius Database click here.

Transmission Decoding.
Ending.