Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omni's Response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To: SiN Tech

Dear SiN Tech,

I am sorry for the loss of your frigate, we had to return fire, but if the sue is not withdrawn we will solve this matter with use of violence, we know where your bases are located and can strike anywhere, any moment, or we could end this in a peaceful solution without any spilled blood or loss of whole complexes of yours.

Note this: We are not paying a single cent.

Sincerely..

Arthur Olstrom Omni VP
Encrypted Tight-beam transmission detected:
Recipiant: Sirius Federation High Command, Kusari Naval Forces High Command, South Alliance High Command, Rheinland Military High Command, IND Central Offices
Comm ID: SiN|Tech Central Dogma
Encryption: One Time Cypher - %$*%^

Text Only:

Omni Industries has threatened hostile military action against SiN|Tech.

We request that any Naval or Military units within close proximity to our labs and facilities be placed on a heightened alert.

We request that Omni industries be brought to court for actions against SiN|Tech; Destruction of SiN|Tech property, Attempted destruction of SiN|Tech property, threats against SiN|Tech property and employees.

We will inform you, all SiN|Tech facilities are now under yellow-alert lockdown. No personnel outside of SiN|Tech are allowed in or out.

The Night Plateau facility on Cambridge is on Yellow Alert; No non-SiN|Tech personnel allowed outside of public zones.

Superiority Tower on Manhatten is now on Yellow Alert; Non non-SiN|Tech personnel allowed outside of public zones.

All distribution centers are on Yellow Alert; Visitors must have placed orders over the Neural Net before arriving.

All labs are on Red Alert lockdown; No non-SiN|Tech personnel allowed inside these facilities.

A zone of control has been established over our air-space. Any unauthorized vessel will be shot down without compensation.

A zone of control has been established on the ground around our planet based facilities. Any unauthorized personnel or vehicles will be eliminated without compensation.

These procedures are required, and we will carry them out.

Message Ends:

Message to: ArtOlstrom@Omni.Scomm
Comm ID: SiN|Tech Legal Offices

Mr.Olstrom,

Such claims against us are ill advised. All house governments will be notified at once of this threat. Should you be stupid and actually try such a rash attack, not only will any force you bring against us be repelled with lethal force but Omni as a company will fall. Such attacks cannot and will not be condoned by any House government, and the end result will be the arrest of everyone working for Omni industries and the dissolution of your company.

You have been formally charged with the destruction of our frigate, which you are directly responsible for, the cost of which is 150 million credits. Furthermore, for your threats have increased the total amount to 200 million credits. You can either attempt to make a settlement, or we can take this to court where you will be forced to pay the full price, plus court fees.

The choice is yours, sir. I cannot stress enough how bad it would be for you to continue these threats. Even if, by some odd fluke, you manage to take us on and "defeat" us, you still loose. There is only a choice of defeats here; You can admit defeat and pay the amount due, or you can not and loose everything.

- Richard Starks, SiN|Tech Legal Offices

Message Ends:

To: SiN Tech

Do not drag the House Governments in this, it is only between us. Prepare to meet your demise.

End of message

To: GregWeathers@Omni.Scomm

Start raids against anything with SiN Tech on it, use guerilla warfare and hit them whenever they show up on radar.

End of message
KNF will take action against ANY violation of common law in Kusari space.
Kusari Naval Forces

to

SiN|Tech

and

OmniCorporation

Text Begins:

As the Ambassador of the House Kusari, Kusari Naval Forces, and Kusari State Police, it is my duty to inform you both that SiN|Tech will be under official asylum in Kusari Space. All Omni vessels are hereby banned from all House Kusari territories and systems, and are to be expunged from our space in an orderly fashion. Non-compliance will lead to war.

For some time now, the Kusari Naval Forces High Command has suspected Omni of armed industrial sabotage, espionage, and general terrorism. We are saddened that the first two claims have been verified, and we're saddened that the third cannot be nullified. Therefore, be forewarned that OmniCorporation is no longer welcome in House Kusari space until such time as:

1) OmniCorporation President is brought to the Courts of Honshu to be tried, or;

2) SiN|Tech drops all charges against OmniCorporation.

Signed,
Ambassador deLuna

Text Ends.

---

Kusari Naval Forces

to

Rheinland Military

and

Southern Alliance

Begin Text:

Friends in Liberty and Rheinland,

I beseech you to follow suit in regards to OmniCorporation. They have committed a horrible crime, and we must act swiftly to safeguard our friends at SiN|Tech. I can do no more than ask you to act quickly. Please, force OmniCorporation to pay for their crimes!

Thank you for your time,
Fiona

Text Ends.
To: OMNI Industries and SiN|Tech

A corporation war eh? that will get messy but as you should both be aware that this war will not spill into AW controlled space. But Im sure you are all already aware of that. However this may be subject to change once i get confirmation from the High Command.

Regards
Fleet Admiral Jack Alpha
Waverly to Big Wigs:

Don't be stinkin' up 49, either.

We have our own very lucrative markets to attend to.

You boys handle the toys. Leave the Fair Trade Organics (coffee, tobacco, Kallisti Gold) to the pros.

Reginald Waverly
Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Port Canaria and Veranda Incognita
Gran Canaria, o-49
TRANSMISSION TO: OMNI CORPORATION
ID: Niklaus Reinhardt
Chancellor of Rheinland

Dear Sirs and Madams of Omni,

We have received reports of your threats to destroy SiN|Tech Corporation Property. Let me assure you that this is against Rheinland law. Any attempts to carry out the threats we have heard about has a consequence of death by firing squad, or in most cases destruction of your ship and any escape pods that happen to launch fast enough. Do not carry out your threats or you will bring the whole universe down upon with our military at the lead.

Let me put this in simple terms, if any Omni ships are found in Rheinland they will be given 30 seconds to leave, then they will be shot down. There will be no prisoners, no mercy. Your corporation is immediately banned from Rheinland until further notice.

Do not tempt me. Krieg is just waiting for a reason.

`Reinhardt
[Image: 3571ae98.jpg]
Encrypted Tight-beam transmission detected:
Recipient: Sirius Federation High Command, South Alliance High Command
Comm ID: SiN|Tech Central Dogma
Encryption: One Time Cypher - @&$#%

We have received no response from either government on the Omni situation.

Please respond with intentions.

Message Ends:

Message to: Omni Industries
Comm ID: SiN|Tech Legal Offices

I can only hope that with the KNF and RM declaring you banned from both all Kusari and Rheinland space, the gravity of this situation comes to bear. However, I have my doubts.

We would have settled on 150 million credits, and when you refused we would have settled on 200 million if you dropped those claims. The lowest amount we will settle for now is 400 million credits, and not one centi-credit less. Not my words, but those of Ms.Sinclaire' herself.

Again, pay the money and all charges will be dropped and we will cease urging the remaining two governments to have you dissolved. Refuse again, and there will be severe consequences.

- Richard Starks, SiN|Tech Legal Offices

Message Ends:
Incoming Transmission

To: SiN|Tech
CC: OMNI Industries

Please excuse my late reply. Paperwork has been building up these days...

To business, and I shall keep it brief (paperwork etc). If OMNI comes into Liberty, consider them dead. The men have already received their orders. It would be very good practise for OMNI to assume they are bannished from Liberty.

The one thing I can't tollerate is the attacking of a (predominately) Liberty Corporation. The SA will wipe them out if they set one foot into Liberty space. I will also be intouch with the Government Officials regarding dissolving OMNI Industries.

I bid you well in this time of injustice, and feel free to use our space as a safe haven.

Regards, Admiral Harrisson

End Transmission