Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Letter to my love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nov. 18 818AS

Upon the yacht Spa and Cruise "Tampa," is taking their normal routes through the California system. The communications director scans the locale area for anything that be important to the captain, and the crew. A small pike on the low frequency, Which is a civilian channel it appears to be non-synchronized message the director downloads the message.

>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<
ICP: Incomplete
:Stored:
ID: Quinn Masterson
CID: June 22 813AS
To: Tammy Cooper
Subject: I have to leave

I no longer wish to end these heartbeats through broken veins. I rather starve for something more final. Something that feels more and hurts more. Anything to match the what my voided heart tells me.

I want to feel the fire of your desire on my skin, I want you to burn me to the core. I've been engulfed by your lust too the point its my addiction. I can't blame you for it, just wish you'd handled me a little better. Now I have no idea what to do. I need your fire, I want it! I can't go a day without it.

This torment is too much, now I'm leaving please don't cry.

>>>>>>>>End message<<<<<<<<<

The Director looks around at the others in the bridge crew. Silence fills the room.

Director: What the hell was that?

Laughter fills the bridge. In the laughter a young man speaks up.

"You guys realized why that message was dated several years ago right? Look it has no ICP so that message was sent close to the destruction of the ship it was sent from...who ever sent that that was his last words. Show some respect,"

Silence fills the bridge again.

Director: You're right

He stores the message on the data bank on the ship. The day and the cruise carries on as normal.
The crewman, "John Burkly," too the message and attempted to exact as much data as possible. First thing he noticed the channel that was used was en pvt civilian channel secured by Bretonia Government. The access code was strangely unblocked. He opens the channel -

>>>
Incoming message feed<<<
CID: June 24 813AS
To: Lover (Quinn)
Subject: I miss you!!!

Hun whats wrong!? You've haven't called me back? is it cause of what amy said? Its not true! I don't even like him! ekkk! he's a creepo you know that! Quinny please call me soon. And i can't wait to hold you again like that one night when we spent the whole night in the observation tower. I need you to tell me you love me. People here are soo mean and thoughtless. I miss you you need to come back. But ether way I hope you're having fun on your trip be sure to bring back me a gift!!!! ahah I love you ! ttyl! <3

Tammy!!!! don't you forget it!

.>>>end feed<<<

John looks on, "Tammy?" to himself he ponders what he will do with these messages. The thought lingers in his head to locate this Tammy girl and give her the message that was meant for her. Though he debates if it would do any good, meriting the content of the message. He lets out a sigh and turns down the computer terminal.
Servant: Sir, our channel has been accessed

Bear: Oh? and not someone from our Foundation?

Servant: Yes, it came from a Spa'Cruise vessel in California

Bear: Get my ship ready

Servant: Right

Bear thinks to himself.

"That channel has been closed for years, after Tammy and Quinn ran away. Of course they would be foolish enough to use it. Quinn my brother you will pay for betraying us, you and your little girlfriend.,"

Servant: Sir your ship is ready shall I inform the Dean you are leaving?

Bear: No, tell him I am on a diplomatic mission to Liberty.

Servant: Very well.

Bear to himself

"Revenge will be mine, once Quinn and Tammy are gone I will be the chosen one, the perfect weapon for the Foundation, I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE! Let those old geezer talk and talk, only action will bring overall peace in Sirius. Sirius...will be mine...."

Far away in the Omicron Iota system, on a rescue mission, the Ancient battlecarrier Orion picked up the transmission with its superior scanners. the comm officer passed the Note to COlonel Hunter.

"Here miss."
"Its just something about some lovers...keep on the task at hand. we can deal with this later."

The ship continues on as a pair of fighters, a Raven's Talon and a Charon, pass the window of the bridge.
The year is 818AS war among the nations continues on, humanity as we know it falls further into despair. Those who try to be complacent between nations find themselves isolated and unable to maintain healthy life. Forcing those of passive nature to take sides. Liberty, Rheinland, Kursari, Gallia and Bretonia all destined for war...at least for some that is the very goal.

Back in 780AS a group of investors and low end government officials of Liberty and Bretonia got together and formed corporation pact. Named as the Baradorm Foundation, and secretively the Neu Octan Foundation. The late Reinold Octavian's name sake enterprise empire that encompasses over 52 years unmatched corporate political weight in Bretonia. The Octan Foundation comprised of these families, Serienatii, Garmen, Citi, and Brille. These families were the backbone of its wealth but jealously and greed, which is often associated with money takes over conflict ensured the destruction of the Foundation know has Octan. 776AS the Government order the organization to disband, but for the 113 year old founder, Reinold, as promised to he family will never live to see the end of his empire never did. He was assassinated in his home along with his two daughters and wife. Luckly his 6 year old son survived the onslaught driven by greed. Serienatii family quickly took the helm and promised revenge for death of our great father and that all of Sirius will one day call his empire their own beginning.

The rest of the families seeing this radical movement too strong cuss out and refuted the Serenatii family quest for revenge. Receiving no family support Serenatii turn to their friends for help, thus the birth of the Neu Octan Foundation. A secret agency wish Sirius on the agenda. With years of wealth and connections the Neu Octan Foundation was able to secure agents all over Sirius and private contractors to build a fleet hidden away, awaiting the proper time. And in this wait the new prince of the NOF Vern Octavian Serienatii, the son of Reinold Octavian, is given command of the operations knowing all well the indoctrinations will steer him to do what the Seriennatii family's wishes.

Under the Peace Time Operation...

Often Vern Travels to seminars to expound on his Idealism for a unified nation under one flag. Using exerts of family heritage and family allies Vern Octavian Serienatii holds great political power and public zeal. Though in the light of the public his message is warm, thoughtful and logical the masses from within Bretonia and Liberty side with him in this idealism of en one denomination Sirius. Governments of course see him as a threat, a domestic terrorist and a radical revolutionary that needs to be stopped. But fear of a revolt delays any firm actions.

Under the freedom Vern begins a experimental project that combines natural human ability and enhanced brain power After many tries they complete the base formula for these so called "Super Humans," Five original pilots were chosen with the same sort of brain and physical compatibility to host these enhancements.

Todd Regal
Richard Regal
Tammy Cooper
Quinn Masterson
Adam Bear

These original five were "taken," at a young age and put through countless tests with much success. All were proven unstoppable tools and the NOF was excited to test their new weapons. 816AS NOF ordered both Regal brothers to carry out an attack on Liberty, seeing the tensions between Rheinland and Liberty it was a perfect cover for what will be the start of the "New Era," as Vern said it. Todd and Richard Regal indeed attacked Fort Bush with great success they were able to disable the LPI security and destroy from within. And as planed Rhienland was to blame. Pleases with the results NOF begins their second phase of the operations, insurgency. With the puppet corporation GADC under NOF control he orders them to develop ships that would match the "Super Humans," abilities and to create a device that would intensify the subconscious brainwaves. This project is completed in the following year 817AS.

Though not all the pilots were as disciplined and or equal to each others strengths Quinn proven to be the weakest of them all, escapes the NOF home base. Set on stopping them at all cost. Tammy who never knew her real family fell in love with Quinn's inner strengths and the confidence in the humanities future. When he left, a message was sent telling her to leave as well. But that message was never completed. Tammy goes on a little longer before she too leaves the NOF in search of Quinn. The NOF quickly dispatches teams and agents to track them down and return them to the NOF for which they are said to belong. But both disappear quickly. And as Quinn has a head start he sets out to destroy GADC and the ships already in production. Tammy is left wondering Sirius hopelessly lost.

Current Data Nov. 19 818AS 3:34:04AM SLT **

Back on Tammy's bargest.

- Tammy turns over on her small bed and looks at her NeroCom, *clicks* "last messages"

>>>>Incoming Feed<<<<<<<
ICP: Completed
:Stored:
ID: Quinn Masterson
CID:June 18 816AS
Subject: Girl I'm in awe of you!

Her warmth protects me

She holds me tight

Her voice sings a melody that makes my heart beat faster.

She speaks

Her touch heals my broken body

She kisses me

Her smile brightens my day.

She laughs

Her eyes sends me to internal heaven where we can dwell

She loves me.

As I love you Tammy!!, I'll be back soon.

>>>>>>>>end feed<<<<<<<<<<

Tammy turns it off and sits lays there searching her feelings, "Did I do something wrong?" she begins to tear up. "I love him, and I know he loved me! I must have done something wrong" she wipes the tears from her face and turns on her music. "He left me, and didn't say goodbye. WHY? I love you Quinn come back to me, where are you," She turns off the light and slowly drifts to sleep....

edit: ///Btw i forgot to mention, this is a context story to my "Zigeris," story. This just better explains certain things that my other story can't from that prospective. I also designed it to where you can read this first, or my Main story first ether way the points will be clearer. The Link to my story is in my sig, also please give me some feed back and enjoy the read.
Tammy awakes and heads to the central terminal on the Barghest-

****NEW MESSAGE!******

Tammy rubs her eyes sighs and opens the message

>>>>
Stored Message<<<<<

ID: BLOCK
CID: Nov. 22 818AS
Subject: Your Mission

Agent several of the Foundations supply lines are heading for the Tau systems. It is now know that GADC, Garmen Auto Defense Contractor, recently completed the Psychometric-Chaos Project. Where our targets are given enhanced brain protocols that creates unimaginable power. Destroy the new pilots and the PCP control center. The exact location is not known. Reports of a KNF fleet was destroyed with no reason or context. This is where our enemy is. Kill everyone that gets in the way. Do not fail.

>>>>>>End<<<<<<<

Tammy looks on with disapproval. Her mind isn't interested with this secret war, she only wishes to find her love Quinn. Reflecting back to the order for her capture the "Bear," mentioned something about Quinn wiping our fleets of KNF vessels. She steps over to the water retainer seeing its not big enough to bath in, she decides that enough valid points to head to the Tau System in search of the GADC and more importantly Quinn.

She checks the navigational map seeing a junker base nearby, Rochester. Only trouble is, that the junkers didn't approve of her flying and blasting the workers because of the comments they had made the other day. In her blind optimism she believes she can get them to forgive her and would accept payment for the material damage that has been done.

>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<<<
ID: TAMMY COOPER
JDW: HOSTILE
Forwarded ports: 902,029-102

HAI!!!!

I need to dock, um

I know we had a problem..with stuff and I was wondering if...you could forgive me?

I have 2,000,000 credits I can give if that would help?

Please!!!

---Channel Open----

/// Junker response only please? would be cool thanks! edit: Fail//