Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order #Highly encripted#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Transmission incoming***
***Comm ID: Hellstorm***

Greetings, with some help of friends from Mactan i sent you this message. I believe i have some evidence about one of your agents working with Navy. Don't know what to say to you other then showing you these voice record.

[Image: screen15-3.jpg]
[Image: screen16-1.jpg]
[Image: screen17-1.jpg]

I got disrupted by some rogue gunboat, never mind i managed to save some data. I require small credit transfer for this info, after all i am Mercenary. You decide how much you can pay for me finding spy in your forces.

Signed,

Tim Alvarado.

***Transmission terminated***
[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

It's... Interesting. We will investigate to see what is going on with this agent working openly with the Navy. Maybe he have a good reason. If not, he will have serious problems. And in this case, and only in this case, you will get paid, mercenary. The Order HC will keep you aware of this matter.

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

Works for me. I will be at Mactan or Buffalo most of the time.

Tim Alvarado.

>>>INCOMING<<<

ID: Jeremy Hunter

START:

Yeah, very incriminating.

Yes, I was given a free pass from them. I lied about the intel. Im trying to get home alive. Besides, Kaz hasnt killed me and doesnt have any problems with me. Zack is an old friend, and i got him out fo a pickle once.

ANd as for the all the crap of why I was in Liberty, it was because I recon and was returning when the BHG chased me and Navy CD'd me. I had to think quick, no?

There's my reason. I work with them when Nomads arrive, I warn them, otherwise I just sit around and let em do whatever.

If that warants my head on a pike, so be it.

And I dont cave into blackmail Mercenary. If I did, then i'd be Navy, not Order.

Hunter Out.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Subject: Jeremy Hunter

Good evening, Grand Admiral Kelt, Order superiors, etc.

My name is Captain Kazinsal Goldsmith. You may or may not know me. I am the captain of the Liberty Gunboat LNS-Langley. You may or may not also know, but I am an undercover Order agent in the Liberty Navy.

I am currently working in cognito as the leader of Task Force Iota, doing work as an intelligence expert. Jeremy and I have been working together on this espionage mission for many months now. The "free pass" idea was a way to get him out of sticky situations such as this when we work in Liberty systems together and we split up, in case he is captured by a mercenary or Liberty Forces vessel.

Please excuse my barging into this transmission channel.
END TRANSMISSION

// The undercover Order agent story is my RP way of staying LN indie while I wait for a response on my SRP request, by the way.
[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

Now, I know. But you should have contacted Order authorities before, to make the things clear. Jeremy Hunter is innocent of the accusation to work with the enemy. I hope this "Iota Task Force" will bring some infos to us, since you claim being part of the Order organisation.

Mister Tim "Hellstorm" Alvaro, you were wrong but I still appreciate the interest you put in the security and the survivality of our organisation. In consequences, The Order will provide you 2 millions Sirius credits, as a reward for your concern. Please send the bank account identification in private to proceed to the transfert of the funds.

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..

If i manage to sell any info thats good, as long its not helping navy. My neural net acc is HellStorm, you can send credits there.

Tim Alvarado.