Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Albert Rindfleisch
To: IMG Leadership

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Sadly to say, It was a very nice time. But now I have to leave you. I have some personal issues, that I want to have solved, and for that I want to change my passport into Freelancer again. I hope - because I always knew you as friendly people - that you did not damn me for that. I have to go for now, I am sorry, seriously.

I learned a lot about minerals, mining and, not at least, fighting. Thank you for that.

I learned to fly an awesome very heavy fighter, the Nyx. And now it comes to the point: Humbly I ask you, if I could hold my Nyx. I would hope to be allowed to fly that ship as a freelancer. I am aware, that officially you are enforced to hunt every kidnapped Nyx down, but I hope to get your permission.
Please hold in mind, that I flew this ship for over a half year. And I love it. I beg you: Let me fly that great ship in my future, please. Also I assure, that I will never take any unpolite action against you.

Yours,

~Albert Rindfleisch
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Source:
Zenth Kynolm ***
[Image: Zenth.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Rindfleisch,

First off, let me apologize on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild for a lack of immediate response to your transmission.

In regards to your request to pilot the Evo 2B "Nyx" IMG Very Heavy Fighter, we have discussed this matter with the other directors of the Independent Miners Guild and even the President of the Colonial Remnants, Basil Angelos, and we have all come to the conclusion that we have to decline your request, and here are our reasons why:

1.) We cannot find any official record of your existence among the ranks of the Independent Miners Guild or the Colonial Remnant.

2.) The ship is jealously guarded, lest it fall into the hands of their foes, and anyone not belonging to the Independent Miners Guild found to be flying such a vessel is at risk of brutal reprisal at the hands of anyone looking to garner the favor, or credits, of that organization.

3.) To Quote the Colonial Remnant President, himself:
Quote:Singapore Shipyard and Sarawak Station are both military installations. Everything that gets off a conveyor belt there is being assigned to a military outfit on the frontlines. If you want to fly a Nyx, a Colonial citizenship's quite easy to get these days.

However, the Directors of the Independent Miners Guild have agreed upon 3 alternative solutions for you.

Either you can join our ranks, among the rest of the Independent Miners, by submitting an application to our Recruiting Department, where you would be a welcome addition to our guild.

Or you can submit an application to the Colonial Remnant Recruiting Channel, per their President's recommendation.

Or, we would be happy to sell you a Raven's Talon, a very popular choice amongst freelancers (we have sold many to them) and a formidable fighting vessel, which is available at Java Station, in Tau-23.

In any case, I hope you can understand our stance in this matter.

Good day to you sir,
Zenth Kynolm out.

*** End Transmission ***