Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As I did not get a straight answer from anybody, could one you please answer me?
Is there an Ageira faction out there?
Are they active enough, that you could call em the official faction?

Because I have started the creation of an Ageira faction some time ago (spring-the beginning of summer), and I would like to continue, I would like to build Ageira back to its former glory!
they arent that active, but they exist. Honestly, there are so many dieing Ageria factions that it boggels the mind.
Then another question is needed - Should I even try?
I would love to, and I had a great start (at least I think it was great). I had written our timeline and all, but heck, if people really dont want any more ageira around, I wont even try!

Also, could some of the "dieing" Ageira commanders contact me? If theres so many of you around, isnt it a good idea to team you all up under one command? (not me, I would command ONLY if I made a new ageira faction, Im not that into the whole OBEY ME NAU thing)
If Quorg is around , you can give him a holler, Latest Ageria guy, and he actually has some decent activity.
Last I knew, Ageira was approved but without a faction status post.
That is mostly likely indicative of something.
And that would be?
Not enough active ppl maybe.
Ugh, sorry, my brain are working at the power saving mode right now, its 2:25AM!

Well then I will pm that quorg person, to see whats really going on, maybe when we put our heads together, we can think of something!
i hope they are active, they should be:(
Deaxy, I talked with Eyvind about it yesterday.
According to him there IS an official Ageira faction, they just don't have their faction status thing up yet, which I believe he was gunna yell at them to do.

I also PMed Quorg about something minorly related, and it seemed to me like they were up and running.
Pages: 1 2 3