Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mandalorians and Outcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection4copy.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I'm SO sad right now. So sad. Sad. [color=#33CC00]Yeah. Oh. Oh. I'm a lil' bit banged up from my last fight, but it sure was interesting. "Ha-ha, haa"

I had a really nice chat with Mandalorian named Samuel the other day, we talked for an hour or so. We kinda... understood each other. I've met some MMs before and I usually held pleasant feelings 'bout em as well. They're after the money and all, I do despise that. But I have to admit I dig that "honor" thingie they follow... just a lil' bit... I saw them attack their targets before, brutal efficiency but with fair numbers. Nice. Which is quite an OPPOSITE of what happened in New York few hours ago!!! I got SNACed twice while I was feeding my dogs in my sweet Tridente? How rude of them! That's low, even for my standards.

Outcasts, although we don't contact each other on regular basis or none at all, I won't forget how you treated me nicely when I needed permission to buy your toys. It is important for you to know that this... incident, and everything that will follow it, is not my fault. I was just telling jokes to that depressed traders in NY and these "honorable" MM people came in 3 bombers led by Bishop The Billy-boy, along with that LN GB, to ruin my wonderful comedy act. Thus I hope, mighty 'Casts, that our mildly friendly relations will stay the same as before, considering that the Mandalorians are your allies after all. The duty of this deranged mind is a duty I had towards you - that is to inform you why I'll just have to deal with these horrible showmen.

MM = Merry Mercenaries, I wanted us to get along, to prosper in beautiful purple shades of Coronado, which is the system we sometimes share. It was tactically wise, for both of us, not to engage on each other, hm? I guess that will change now. I guess you wanna play now. Guess what... I wanna play as well. Very. Much. So.

All those recruits waitin' in line to become my goons... Such a shame. It seems that I'll just have to recruit them a bit earlier than I expected.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]
Incoming Transmisson
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Giovanni "Shadow" Morales

Funny, I don't think I saw anything...I don't believe any of my associates saw anything either. Anyhow, please go gently on the hired folks. Good help is hard to find.

Giovanni out

I hate politics...
[Image: transmission-1.png]

Mr. Haha.

I was wondering when we'd hear from you again. I hope the 'toys' worked well?

As mister Shadow stated before me, the Mandalorians are dear 'friends' of ours. The Friends of my friends are my.. friends? Yes?

K.J.Dejesus, 101st Ghosts of Ragriz
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Hello there, adm. Morales.
Kaela? [color=#33CC00]Hello beautiful.
I'm so glad I see you again. Mmm.

I'm so glad that you don't care much about the show. It is crucial that we understand each other, cuz I do have intentions of working with you people sometimes later. Whether you'll need allies or not, you're gonna like what I have in mind. You have my word. But let's not rush things.

Cya!

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
...Incoming Transmission...
From: Alberto Carrera, captain of the 101st Malta's Fleet
Subject: Joker's Jokes

Looks like you are crying that some Mandalorians were near to get you?
Oh dear, don't worry about that. It is their bloody job. Sure I have something against it, especially in Liberty, but not in this situation.
More than that you shuold know, that our Tridentes are not welcome in Liberty not only by our allies, but from Outcast Commonwealth too.

oh, and I forgot... about allies... you had a nice incident with Lane Hacker, didn't you?
And don't try to hide it, we know all about it. Be a polite boy and say "Im so sorry, I wouldn't do that again. There is my gift.. 75.000.000 sirius credits for you dear Hackers. Ill be a polite boy in a future". Plus back to them weapons, which have been stolen.

It was a really bad joke. Don't try to do that again.

Adios.

Alberto Carrera out.
...End of transmission...
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Cryin' cuz of the Merry Mercs? Don't be silly, [color=#33CC00]Alberto. I like em a lot. Soon we might reach an agreement and stage a holo-stand-up comedy show on the Barrier Gate. I'll send you an official invitation once we start with it. If you want, you can bring your lovely wife with you. You can also bring some kids along with you, if you got any, cuz the show will be suitable for people of all ages.

I like Lane Hackers as well. It's not my fault that some of them are two-faced idiot(s) (mostly referring to that Phate guy). So many people use 'acker toys all over Sirius without asking, by getting it on black market, and they reject me without style over some bureaucratic crap? I asked them for approval of those turrets, nicely. That's a symbol of respect, sort of. Junkers rejected me nicely over some different issue, and you don't see me holding any grudge against them.

You are right about one thing. I should apologize: "I'm sorry that I de-headed 'acker on Mactan base and that I mailed his head to his lovely wife. I promise that I'll be a polite boy in the future and that I won't cut off 'acker heads unless, of course, they attack me."

As for 8 LH GB turrets, which were "delivered" and were not stolen; I gave that away to some beggar near Manhattan.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
...Incoming Transmission...
From: Alberto Carrera, captain of the 101st Malta's Fleet
Subject: Joker's Jokes

Thats's the wrong answer amigo. I prefer to bring my Sabre than my wife to look at your comedy. And Im sure, you'll be the main clown in it. But anyway, I ready to meet you.

As for Hackers... sure, you're just a clown, maybe you don't know about their protecting system on every weapon, right? It isn't working for any clowns and other stuff *smile* So, their guns will be locked if Lane Hackers will wish it.

And be careful with your words, don't dare to name Phate or captain of the Easy To Detect idiots, fools etc. Or it'll be your last words... If you wanna pirate in Liberty or anything else, I strongly suggest you to follow orders from Lane Hackers and Liberty Rogues. And don't try to "joke" with them.

Some of your Jokes may have a bad end.. for you amigo.

Alberto Carrera out.
...End of transmission...
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I should follow orders if I wanna pirate in Liberty? Man...
I don't listen, I don't know. And I don't care.
Besides, what makes you think they wanna give me orders anyway?

Kaela the Hottie and Adm. Morales are so nice. [color=#9999FF]And fun as well, quite opposite to you.
You should relax a lil' bit, Albertey. You're taking this way too personally. I have nothing against you nor that Phate guy. I just don't take people's rejections very well. Gimme a brake; I'm a child of a divorced parents, hahaha.

Senor, you should concentrate all that anger on Sairs and not me who, by the way, is a clown. The Clown Prince of Terror, ho ho ho.

I like the sound of this one. Hm.

[END OF TRANSMISSION]