Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all criminals, including the "Joker"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SalazarComm.png]

To all criminals and terrorists who seem to be congregating on Bretonia... be wary. While you think you are big, or clever, or important, if you anger me, or do anything pathetically small minded that damages my own plans, I shall brush you aside as if you were but a stray leaf in the wind.

To the Joker: You apparently want to be the largest crime boss? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You haven't the IQ to run a small downtown cornershop on Leeds, and yet you want to rule the criminal elements? Don't get in my way.

If you pathetic excuses for criminals want to run around having temper tantrums, it's fine by me, just don't get in my way. If you're on my turf, you don't piss me off, understood?

Keep one eye open. I have been... 'busy' lately. Never fear Bretonians, do not worry Kusarians, don't panic Buccaneers, I am not far...

I'm never far.
::Transmission Detected::
::Analyzing....::
::Text Only, Encryption Grade Mark 24.33(798 A.S)::
::Decrypting.....::
::Message decoded::
::No Transmission ID Found::
::Displaying::

The current crop of new criminals has been substandard thus far.
We hope you intend to cull some of the lesser specimens before they become a threat to our operations, but we suspect they would not be worth your time.
And we would not be so arrogant as to demand something of one such as yourself.

::Message Ends::
::Displaying Routing Station Code [STRnD-1342-RnDC]::
------Incoming Transmission------
  • [color=#FFFFFF]-- Transmission Source: Arranmore Base
    -- Dispatcher ID: Molly Republic Councillor Colin Breen
    -- Recipient ID: Salazar Kithe
    -- Encryption: Level II
[font=Agency FB]

Mr. Salazar,

I'll be assoomin' this message wairen't addressed to oos Mollies.
An' if it is, well, I'd be obliged eef ye tell me tha'...

Cheers, mate..
Colin out.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FF0000]------End Transmission------
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojectionc.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Why so serious, Salazar Kitty? For the time being, [color=#33CC00]we don't operate in Bretonia and we don't pirate bretonian firms as well. Everyone who's bright enough should guess why is that so, or do I have to draw you a schematics?

If you people keep on wasting my time with such a lousy bretonian sarcasm, that might change. Should I blow up few thousands refugees on Leeds? No, no, no. That's just one of my back-up tricks if things go the wrong way. The question is; do you want me to make you feel guilty for all those innocent people who'd get killed in that scenario? Do you think you'd ever be able to forgive yourself? What would you say to families of all those innocent victims? Keep answers to these questions to you little self.

See? I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve... Hm. I like this line. I'll probably use it again sometimes.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

Hmmm, now let me see...

' Wrote:[font=Trebuchet Ms]Why so serious, Salazar Kitty? For the time being, [color=#33CC00]we don't operate in Bretonia and we don't pirate bretonian firms as well.

Hahaa, you think I care if you pirate the Bretonian firms? Hahahaa, knock yourself out child.

' Wrote:Everyone who's bright enough should guess why is that so, or do I have to draw you a schematics?

If you people keep on wasting my time with such a lousy bretonian sarcasm, that might change.

Do you truly think I'm scared of you? Wipe off your facepaint you demented clown and get a haircut. Your attempt at making me feel bad, or feel anything at all is sadly wasted. In my eyes you are a toddler... then again, most things are when you get to my age.

' Wrote:Should I blow up few thousands refugees on Leeds?

I already did it, get some originality, please.

' Wrote:No, no, no. That's just one of my back-up tricks if things go the wrong way. The question is; do you want me to make you feel guilty for all those innocent people who'd get killed in that scenario?

Go for it. I have millions of Bretonians to slaughter before my vengeance is complete. I really don't care if you slaughter them like animals, for animals they are.

' Wrote:Do you think you'd ever be able to forgive yourself?

Very easily.

' Wrote:What would you say to families of all those innocent victims?

I would look them in the eye, I would laugh at them and then I would slaughter them to contribute to my running total. Perhaps I might allow my crew to rape the females... depends on my mood I suppose.

' Wrote:Keep answers to these questions to you little self.

Now that would be rude... *Laughs*

' Wrote:See? I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve... Hm. I like this line. I'll probably use it again sometimes.

*Chuckles* "I'm not a monster"? You sound like a small girl crying in the corner. Grow up, get a backbone, and begone. If you wish to murder, go for it, see if I care. If you get in my way however, your little childish face covered in paint will become just another head I lop from shoulders.

Stay out of my way.
[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection3.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]Oh, I thought you were one of those law-fool boys. Anyway, [color=#33CC00]I'll deal with you personally. I gotta junker friend who sold me unique set of knives. Really unique. I'll introduce you to 'em soon.

Too bad that my Asylum is not functional... yet. But once it becomes? Uh-uh. I'll save one room for you, hahahaha.

Now, leave me be, lad. I gotta people to kill. You're not important for now.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]
*The whisper came so softly over the comm channel, that people who heard it were not sure they had done so*

"Whatever you say child... whatever you say."

*A quiet chuckle is heard, then silence*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Annette Donut

If you try to destroy Bretonia outright, the Zoners will not be happy, especially if you move on to the Freeport in Omega-3 afterwards.
Annette out.
Source: Pirate Frigate Leviathan, <Routing Data Corrupted>

To: Salazar Kithe

Re: Idle Threats

Ahh, Mr. Kithe! We haven't heard from ye in a while. How was yer vacation, lad? I would've went to Curacao and lost meself in women and wine, but I'm not sure if women are quite yer thing, if ye take me meanin'.

Anyway, back to business. I think ye'll forgive me and me lads if we think that yer bluster has lost some of it's potency these days. Ye see, we've got a picture from the gun camera of one of our bombers showing yer precious little dreadnaught taking some Supernova shots from us framed and hung in the Buccaneer's Bay for the enjoyment of one and all. I also keep the credit chip containing the three million credits we extorted from yer sorry hide on my desk as a reminder of what's possible with a little determination and lots of firepower.

Lad, yer threats are definately coming up short. We look forward to extorting more credits from ye in the future!

Captain Henry Morgan

Ah, Mr Morgan. You do amuse me, possibly a reason why I don't crush you once and for all. However, remember I extended that donation to you merely because of other pressing matters... oh, and I felt sorry for you. Perhaps it was a mistake.

No matter.

Keep an eye out for
Alliance.Ship-Vengeance, as she has now been officially relaunched... I would like to see how you manage to fair against an old time nuke... *Chuckles*

Have a good day Mr Morgan.
Pages: 1 2