Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Reichstag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:This is not right, if you want to compare the current Rheinland with good old germany, it is mostly similar to the second Industrial Revolution, in ~ 1950.

Indeed... Rheinland is something like that but my oppinion is that Rheinand is something between revolution in Germany and current Germany.
I like the idea of government structures.

Though my heart lies in Tokyo, so I'm a Kusari guy...

Rhienland is too... green.
' Wrote:This is not right, if you want to compare the current Rheinland with good old germany, it is mostly similar to the second Industrial Revolution, in ~ 1950.

And when exactly during the last half year did Rheinland become like a country that just lost a war and would be divided by two foreign forces? Rheinland is actually a pretty militaristic house. Germany wasn't even allowed to have any military at 1950. And please don't tell me you turned Rheinland into another Liberty while noone was playing there...
I really like the idea and thought about Rping a member of the Reichstag myself some time ago.
I would defenetly support this. Go ahead.
' Wrote:Volunteers?

*raises hand*

If you need someone, i'm here.
I like the idea, keep it going.

And I'm always happy to volunteer my help.
O... volunteers... I can help too, if you agree.

I think there will be more... hehe.

Edit: Kanzler seems to be inacctive, so I agree.
' Wrote:And when exactly during the last half year did Rheinland become like a country that just lost a war and would be divided by two foreign forces? Rheinland is actually a pretty militaristic house. Germany wasn't even allowed to have any military at 1950. And please don't tell me you turned Rheinland into another Liberty while noone was playing there...
So what do you want to compare? Since the current Rheinland isn't exactly the same, as any Rheinland or Germany before, there will always be differents.

Cause of the topic, i based my comparison on the inner political structur and the influence of the industrial economy in Rheinland and good old germany.
In Bismarcks time, there was an constitutional monarchy with an Kaiser, like in the early times after settelement, where only the Kaiser could replace the Reichskanzler, due to the bismarcksche Reichsverfassung.
I think this fits quite nice in the time after 181 A.S. but not in the current.

We are now a federal republic, with an elected chancellor and an Reichstag with real legislative power. In addition, we have an liberalising economic since 813 A.S. and had therfore also a Wirtschaftswunder, after the expansive Nomad War 800-801 A.S.

I agree with you, that we are not divided by four foreign forces, and that we have a strong military, but as is said before, Rheinland isn't exactly the same as good old germany.
And because of the fact, that we didn't losed the last war and are now in a new war since 817 A.S. this difference doesn't amazed me.
I'm basing it on the way I've experienced Rheinland while playing there. I agree, I didn't had the time to do so during the last few months, but should the house have changed that much? When I played there the military had the real power, only responding to the Kanzler. Yes, some might compare that to Hitler, but if anyone says he's playing it like Hitler I can see the system chat flooded with "fascists", "bugger of foreigner, this is our country", etc.
' Wrote:Just wanted to point out that Rheinland is not based on the Hitler-era, more like the Bismarck-era on the late 19th century. I always feel the urgent need to grab a shotgun if I read the term 'fascist' ingame...

I never said that Rheinlanders were fascists. I said I could be the head of an extremist party, with fascist intentions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5