Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Declaring war on Sails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got nailed down that subject momo mimi or else in Delta.
Our brave Order friends got a little 'discussion' with that scrapyard while i got a very interesting chat with the crew of that Juggership guarding that fine Freeport there.
I was called in because some blue signals moved through but as i arrived at Yaren to give some hand i picked up the chatter of said victim.

What me makes think is that naive attitude of our.. - bah - eitherway children are commanding that vessel and we have to rescue them or there is an infected crew.
Let me have a chatter with my wife...

Oh!
Anyway i scanned that little toy!
' Wrote:*Wallace rubs his temples while trying not to slam his head into the desk from the stupidity.*
So let me try to make sense of this all..(//1 and 4 are OORP Dark, may want to fix those.)a Corsair destroyed your "friends" vessel, well in your words "killed". How does one have three lives Mr.Gravity? For that second quote you say "You went soo far my friends", does this mean you had relations with the Corsair empire? If so that's treason for your precious Bounty Hunters Guild Core. Moving on to the third quote I saw, you say you are going to wage a war on the Black Sails? One Mako verse the remnants of the glorious OPG which consists of highly trained bomber and fighter pilots..Good luck with that, I hope your planning to die because once they have your escape pod you'll be begging for death. Oh you also act as if you weren't already fighting these courageous men and woman. As for the next quote it sounds as if I'm hearing a broken record player. I hope you know what your getting into Mr.Gravity, better yet..you'll find out. One more thing, keep in mind the Sails are our allies..Wallace out.

Hum Gravity it would seem that you are in a little pickle here. As per Captain Wallace all corsairs are the Iron Legion's allies. I suggest you tread carefully. I doubt the Black Sails need our help as they are a formidable foe for anyone; however we will help when asked.

Captain Tiberius *out*
Pages: 1 2 3 4