Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Sirius Red Cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome. We are the Sirius Red Cross, we were formed in order to relieve and relocate the Refugees from any event and help relocate them to a new and productive life.

We use only transports and Freighter class vessels to both collect and help provide relocation and Relief to those in Need. As part of Our Charter our ships are unarmed. We are working to get general neutrality in order to be able to provide rescue and support to Refugees. We also work to provide rescue and recovery operations when needed. Currently We have one office set up called Sirius.Red.Cross . We accept donations in credits or legal goods. But Support cargo is the most prized. We have no problem taking over shipments of refugees if need be.

Please Donate today! Your Contribution can help the needy!

Here is a little bit about the Leader of the Organization. (As gathered in a message to Captain Solo_Lobo)
Aranea is a rescued refugee herself. I picked her up a Leeds on one of my runs from Leeds back to Liberty space. While the most of the rest of the refugee keep to themselves during the trip Aranea took a interest in helping out on my transport I had at the time. Upon arriving at Erie ,after a forced redirection by pirate activity, I offered her a place in my crew. She severed with my crew for a bit, Her never ending cheerfulness and simple mindedness a great relief for my crew during the long voyages. Then one day she asked if I would help her start a organization to help other refugees, she had learned to be very persuasive by this time and quickly won my support.
As To what had made her a refugee in the first place I never found out and she never mentioned. She seems to forget anything bad that happens quite quickly and almost never shows any real anger towards anyone. She is determined to earn a Kujira - T-482-T GMG Transport to aid in her cause. She is also working on getting permission from all controlling parties and acquire the permission to enter any space to preform relief efforts. She is admit about not having Weapons on any vessel she commands or is put under her command.

Current assets
1 CTE FR-2302-K Civilian Freighter (Sirius.Red.Cross)

Current Supporting Organizations.
Current Donations so far.

CTE FR-2302-K Civilian Freighter Solo_Lobo
250,000 Dubious.Law
100,000 Paul.Rawdon
100,000 LCT]Marchand
Ecorted Refugees to Pecos Mobius-One
1,000,000 Boston_Low
500,000 Fox_electra
200,000 M.V. Quick.Silver
1,500,000 Kishiro]Woodstock
100,000 ToorinStar