Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Julian Orley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Julian Orleys Bio:

Born on Planet Manhattan 36 years ago, my parents were both active in the Liberty Navy.
My mother flew a simple Patriot, she belonged to the Epsilon Wing, which formerly was the first group of small patriots that first had radar contacts with nomads near Juneau.

My father was an Admiral whose priority contrary to the rest of the Navy was to stop the nomad threat in Alaska and to prevent happenings like the one starting with the destruction of freeport 7 years ago....

Once a month i saw both of them, i was good in school and university, gathered a few friends around me and i dedicated myself to the stories my father told me about alaska and a single freelancer who played the vital role during the first nomad incident.

One day, i talked to the wrong men about all this and i suddenly got interrogated by the Navy and then by the LSF, which i never met before in my life.

I was already leading a Company which earned itself a leading position in the technolgy of cargo/ship scanners, multi-system scanners and radar visualizations.
Another field of researching was the improvement of secure private channels between customers.

The business did well and soon i neednt be present in the office, so i began to study more and more about what has happened after 800 A.S.
I read about The Order and my father assisted me travelling through Alaska and i started a new life on Planet Toledo.

I have encountered several Nomads in the Omicrons now and i can say that Liberty underestimates the nomad threat and the work of The Order extremely.
I now fly the Nephthys several years and this ship was named "Blackout".

My parents already resigned from the Navy after an incident in which they were left alone by their wingmen when several nomads engaged them in Alaska.
Order agents found out their position and rescued them shortly before their ships would have bursted.
They are 62 and 60 to date and manage the main part of Orley Enterprises on Manhattan.

I am 36 years old and i think i need to serve something bigger now.
I would be happy to support you with my ship and in the background with funds and equipment of my company, which does now have a small establishment on Toledo, where only i sit in.