Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HOW TO ATTRACT MORE PLAYERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
' Wrote:youve never taken a business or marketing class have you

This mod does not need any marketing. It is pretty much THE most popular mod out there.
Tell me, why do we need more members, we already got a good amount of new members coming.

And still, here is not about PvPing.
' Wrote:Tell me, why do we need more members, we already got a good amount of new members coming.

And still, here is not about PvPing.

read my entire post
we would weave RP into it.

Also, there are lots of disco servers with less than 200 peeps on at a time, meaning its underpopulated.
Quote:What makes you think that the work put into the trailer is "boring and dull" from other peoples' point of view?

Yeah, I think you should reconsider what you said, preferably appologise to people you may have offended like 13centkiller (who I think made the vid)

Quote:lag. but they've reduced the lag a lot lately. But the depiction is still unrealistic lag wise.
Lag wasn't the problem. There are 100's of ships in that movie. I played for like 7 days and didn't see a single ship! NOT ONE! Cant even recall seeing NPCs either.

Quote:Also, I like the trailer. It's realistic in terms of what to expect.
I lolled
' Wrote:Lag wasn't the problem. There are 100's of ships in that movie. I played for like 7 days and didn't see a single
how? i mean the noob system has hundreds of people at stations and gates.
There's PvP in the trailer, in the form of the merciless destruction of a Bretonian destroyer at the hands of Kusari.

I do not see any errors of awesome in our trailer.

We are not EVE. We never will be.
' Wrote:There's PvP in the trailer, in the form of the merciless destruction of a Bretonian destroyer at the hands of Kusari.

I do not see any errors of awesome in our trailer.

We are not EVE. We never will be.

WE HAVE LESS THAN 200 PEOPLE ONLINE AT A TIME ON EVERY SERVER
we need more people badly.
Seriously...

Stop...

Just stop... i know you're trying to contribute to this community... but just stop... bit tired of seeing 20 different forum posts, from you, on "how to improve disco". Every week, you seem to publish 3 "new" topics. which in fact, if you use the search tool, has been discussed in great detail by admins, dev team, and the general player base.

We have a dev team for that. that's what beta testing is all about. 4.85 was not a half-assed project that was slung together in days. In fact, it took well over a year for it to come out.

oh... and please, Please, PLEASE stop comparing discovery to other mods and other games. Discovery is not the "other" mods and it is most certainly not other games.

And do not knock on other people's work. 13CentKiller made that wonderful teaser trailer for the community to get us hyped for the up and coming update release. a release that the community had been chomping at the bit for almost a year.

-semp
' Wrote:WE HAVE LESS THAN 200 PEOPLE ONLINE AT A TIME ON EVERY SERVER
we need more people badly.

Dude, server cant handle 200 all the time, and we dont want to wait. PLease, just stop posting....
' Wrote:Dude, server cant handle 200 all the time, and we dont want to wait. PLease, just stop posting....

i meant there are OTHER disco servers that arent full to bursting so were underpopulated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6