Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Priceless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
**Incoming Transmission**

[Image: mimblink.gif]

This actually happened.

My Partner Tyrant was 20k above Dabadaru knowing full well the Order were assembling a group to come find him. 1 by 1 as the fumbling Order entered Delta , i sent him instructions on where they were. Whilst Admiral Kelt
with his chest puffed out in his shiny new Osiris barked instructions to the worms , Tyrant kept just out of there range. Next Kheops running late comes out of Minor in a big hurry to catch up and join in on the slaughter he so dearly wanted. Tyrant says hello in system to Kheops drawing him towards Dabadaru where he knew Tyrant would be. Tyrant waits about 3 mins then hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing..ENTERS MINOR hahaha.

All the worms out to destroy him and instead Tyrant launches a massive attack upon Toledo and the Docking rings..hahahahahahaha under their noses.....Also messages were sent to Admiral Kelt and Kheops informing them of this ..hehehe i have tears thinking of this ...KELTS face ""whaaaaaaaa"" he would of said hahahahaha

We then thought it would be funny to demand hmmm 100mil credits for the video we took.. They tried to catch Tyrant, all of the worms come back to Minor ,but as usual to late , well commanded KELT hahaha Tyrant gave them the slip and we drank beers and laughed all night ..hahahaha.

BARMAID BAFFIN BANDAGES MY SIDES ARE SPLITTING.

** Signal Lost**
Comm ID: *Unknown*

Hah, one more lie. *static* I am pretty sure Tyrant was more then enough damaged to use his weapons, if i remember he managed to run away in Kappa with hull integrity less then 10%, firing stronger weapon could cause even more, not saying Isis right in front of Toledo would destroy ship before it could even get in range of rings.
What happened to your friend Tyrant, he lost his tongue he is killed in Minor? That could be one of reasons why isn't he trying to lie about it more and you are doing it.
*static* Ion storm, bah *static*
*static*centre out!

** Signal Lost**
*Online*

*Transmit*

This indeed is true and i dont know what your talking about, my ship is 100% and will stay that way.
Maybe you would like to see the video, it sure does make you Order Worms look foolish hehehe.
Ohh my head too many beers celebrating and laughing.

*Out*
Comm ID: Epicentre

If i remember correctly you failed to do any damage to my ship and decided to run away like a coward. Kappa, Osiris , Epicentre ringing any bells ? *static* will remember me next time. Not sure how you little boys manage to fix up those Makos in matter of minutes i mean completely rebuild it, interesting.
Good thing is it seems you are running out of resources, one of your ships Gravity i think, seems dead for good, no where to be found. Good, two little buggers left to kill.
*static* Ion storm, bah *static*
*static*centre out!

** Signal Lost**
[Image: tovigkelt-c76fb0d473.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neuronal Identification : Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

Maybe those vermins from the BHG want to pay over 9000 millions for the videos of the Order sending Mortars on Dabadoru or ravaging the system Omega-56 ? Yes ? No ? It's easy to lie. It's easy to hide in Omicron-92 when two Osiris are at your back. We will see if this is still so easy to avoid our anger when you will face the Order Fleet. Stop the useless words and face us, with honor. If you know what this word means...

Grand Admiral Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost ::..
* Signal Online*

[Image: mimblink.gif]

Ohhhh KELT KELT KELT my dear King Worm, there is a big difference in what we did
and what you speak of.

We bombarded Toledo with one ship, under the Order| Primary fleets noses 1 ship hahaha,
for you to do that to anyone you would need your whole fleet hahahahaha, and you talk of Honor
where is the honor in 3 Osirises 5 bombers and a few Gebs attacking 1 Mako hmmmm hmmmm.

*Smokes fat cigar* We will continue our bombardments and if you can catch us well and good.

Until then heres a hook put yourself on it and dangle for a while. Hahahaha . *Coughing fit arghhhh*

BARMAID ASHTRAY NOW

*Signal Terminated*
([Link])
[Image: char-jonas.jpg]
[Opening Transmission - Planet Toledo]

Dear Mr...ahem...*cough*

I must say that your feat of attacking Toledo did little more than irritate us. I was on medical leave at the time, and still am, and witnessed the attack on the docking ring. What did you think you did to the ring except short out a few turrets? Embarrass us?

A majority of the public doesn't even know we exist and our one and only sound allies are the Corsairs. So, who are you going to sell the videos to? The LSF who are our enemies anyway? They've attacked us before and we've come out on top. The Bounty Hunters? Same as I said before.

Your pathetic attack on Toledo only strengthens my support on how full of cowardice you all are...I agree with Grand Admiral Kelt, if you have any honor at all, you will face us one on one, and die as you should.

Andrew James Carthridge
Order Ace Pilot

[Transmission Terminated]

[color=#009900]TIME:[color=#33CC00]14:00h SDT

[color=#009900].::Onboard Kheops::.

[color=#00CCCC]Nesmith: Captain Osborne, we are receiving transmission from, ermm Sir it's that Bounty Hunter battleship Imitator.

[color=#FFCC33]Osborne:Ahh, darn again that fool, what does he want
?
Nesmith:Sir, message contains some nonsenses about bombarding Toledo by one of his mako buddies Tyrant.

Osborne:Let me guess, he is talking about how he managed to fool us and Admiral Kelt while he sneaked into Minor.

Nesmith:Exactly Sir, how did you know

Osborne:I got reports from Minor about that attack, but it was nothing important, Toledo planetary Defense grid was online of course, reports from Toledo's surface did not mention any losses at all, what ever was that Tyrant shooting or bombarding, he did not damaged a thing, *laughs* can you imagine how incompetent they are, it's shame they fly those battleships, real waste of resources if you ask me.
Their weapons are not capable to do any damage directed to Toledo's surface, those guns are designed for engaging with other vessels, not planetary bombarding.

Nesmith: Indeed, Sir ohh, I forgot to mention, we also received message from Corsair Osiris class vessel Epicentre, he chased Tyrant already once, leaving him with massive damage, ship was barely running in impulse, aswell as another Osiris Meggido, their Captain sent us their ship logs, they destroyed that mako Tyrant once already, but escape pods were never found.

Laugh could have been heard across the bridge, "and they threating us with some attacks" someone yells in background

Osborne:Alright, alright, calm down everyone, there is nothing funny in having low IQ, it's not their fault, just I wish they could know when it's time to give up, and not make a bigger fool out of them self. And let's face it, everybody knows they are already big enough, [color=#FFFFFF]
Jack answers while trying to control him self and not bursting into laugh while talking.

So, this poor attempt of trying to scare or what ever they thought they will achieve with this, has failed epicly.

Lt, Nesmith,
don't answer anything, just jamm his communication frequency, in future do not let through any of his pitty messages or transmissions. I am not in mood to listen fairy tales anymore. I need rest from certain annyoing people around Omicrons.
I don't want to have bussiness with him, except if it's not his begs for help when their makos will be crippling apart, AGAIN.

*ONLINE*

Heres a quick snapshot to have a giggle over. Poor confused Kheops

*Over n Out*
Incoming Transmission
Message Sender: Robert D'Souza, Order Primary
Message non encrypted

look, I think a Rat stole your brain. Would not be hard either, considering the pea-size of it. Also, he probably left his poo and other assorted oddments of his there too, hence your dementia.

Flush out your brain first, That is, if you know what a flush is.

End transmission
Pages: 1 2