Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rheinland Military Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>INITIATING New Dawn`s Gunboat Virtual Intelligence System...DONE
>>ID: Rheinland Captain Christian Von... ERROR, NEW ID: "Mike" Hackett OK
>>TYPING PASSWORD: ********* OK
>>INITIATING LONG RANGE TRANSMISSION-> TO: Rheinland Military HQ - SUBJECT: HAHA!
>>INITIATING VOICE RECORDING:

"Hey Rheinlands! What's up? Well... I think you would have noticed that a Military Gunboat has disappeared in last 16 hours from Oder Shipyard... Yeah, you should give thanks to those Daumman's guys... They were really helpful for hijacking your gunboat... I hope you don't take it the wrong way... *laughs* ... Auf Wiedersehen!" >>OUT

>>>MESSAGE SENT FROM: [Hijacked]New.Dawn
' Wrote:>>INITIATING New Dawn`s Gunboat Virtual Intelligence System...DONE
>>ID: Rheinland Captain Christian Von... ERROR, NEW ID: "Mike" Hackett OK
>>INITIATING LONG RANGE TRANSMISSION-> TO: Rheinland Military HQ - SUBJECT: HAHA!
>>INITIATING VOICE RECORDING:

"Hey Rheinlands! What's up? Well... I think you would have noticed that a Military Gunboat has disappeared in last 16 hours from Oder Shipyard... Yeah, you should give thanks to those Daumman's guys... They were really helpful for hijacking your gunboat... I hope you don't take it the wrong way... *laughs* ... Auf Wiedersehen!" >>OUT
>>>MESSAGE SENT FROM: [Hijacked]New.Dawn
To: Oberkommando des Heeres

This is a simple lie, we, supporter of Rheinwehr never help hijackers against our great nation and military. This is just a Liberty war propaganda or hessians mad action.
Admiral Auztin Engels finds this obsurd message in his holoimage mailbox. With a laugh he deletes the message, shuts his office door and strolls off into the rainy streets of Planet New Berlin
+++INCOMING TRANSMISSION+++

[Image: RheinlandFlag.gif]

[color=#33FF33]To: "Mike" Hackett

CC: Daumann Heavy Construcion - Burreau of Naval warefare and manfuacturing security

Sehr geehrter Herr Hacket,

I am pleased to see that todays criminals and enemies of Rheinland prag around with their evil deeds.
You claim to be in the posession of one of my ships, which makes this case even more easy to solve.
Kanzler Rheinhardt would not be pleased if I would have to inform him, that one of our Gunboats is not under our Flag anymore.

To simply avoid a waste of the Kanzlers time by some small-time criminals, I hereby give you 48 hours to return the vessel to Oder shipyard.

To put it into a more understandable form:
You have exactly 48 hours to return the stolen vessel, or you will be smashed by the Kanzlers might.
Any partners in crime, who are ready to return the vessel to Daumann Heavy Construction inside the given deadline, will only face Vierlande Prison instead of the Firing squad.

After this deadline the Rheinland Military will mobilize special units to recover or destroy the warship class vessel and punish any present person appropriately.

You have been warned meine Herren.

On a further notice, the incident will be forwarded to an investigative commission.
Daumann Heavy Consturction has signed a contract with the Rheinland Military, to manufacture Warship class vessels and provide the maximum security against foreign terrorism or sabotage.
Any military or civilian failure to prevent this incitent to occur, will be punished accordingly by Rheinland military or civilian laws.

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

+++TRANSMISSION ENDS+++
>>INITIATING New Dawn`s Gunboat Virtual Intelligence System...DONE
>>ID: Captain Michael Hackett OK
>>INITIATING LONG RANGE TRANSMISSION-> TO: Fleet Admiral Malexa Malte
>>INSERT TEXT:

Admiral, I have to refuse your proposal about returning the vessel. This gunboat is vital to accomplish our business.

PD: Don't be so hard with Daumann, those capitalists should have raised wages to its workers. Yes, only a few hungry workers helped me.

>>SENDING MESSAGE
+++INCOMING TRANSMISSION+++

[Image: RheinlandFlag.gif]

[color=#33FF33]To: "Mike" Hackett

Sehr geehrter Herr Hacket,

Seems like you made your choice.
I reccomend to use a bullet of your own. That way you will cause only trouble to the cleaning crews and save you the suffering once beeing traced.

Signed,
Admiral Malexa Malte

+++TRANSMISSION ENDS+++