Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Colonial Remnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
░░░▒▒▓▓ ENCRYPTED SIGNAL ▓▓▒▒░░░
░▒▓ DECRYPTING MESSAGE ▓▒░
[Image: Razor_Flashback_3.jpg]

Transponder Signal ID: Lucas "Husker" Adama
Transponder Location: Barrier Gate Station
Target Identification: Colonial Remnant

Salutations Colonials,

I am herby asking for authorization to gain access to two vessels produced in your Shipyards. The vessels known as "Charon" Very Heavy Fighter, and the "Pytho" Bomber.

Now I realize that these vessels are available for purchase by Freelancers, but I am requesting your permission to acquire them for myself.

I am also willing to pay an additional 5 million credits for the "Charon", and an additional 10 million credits for the "Pytho" if they can be produced and waiting for me in the next 2 days.

The vessels will be equipped with Freelancer Transponders, and will be adjusted to emit a Freelancer signal. The will be used strictly for exploring and defending myself, and operate in the area of the Tau systems, Kusari space and Bretonia space.

I have a personal grudge against the IMG and the Bretonian government, so if they provoke me expect these ships to be used against them.

I am awaiting for you answer, and I hope it is a positive one.

<div align="right]Signed
Lucas "Husker" Adama

░▒▓ DECRYPTION OF MESSAGE ENDED ▓▒░
░░░▒▒▓▓ SIGNAL LOST ▓▓▒▒░░░
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Paul Atreides
>>>>Loading...

Greetings Lucas Adama.
The Colonial Goverment looked over your request and they grant you access to those 2 ships.
The ships you demand are already build and all systems were checked by the Chief Mechanic of the Sarawak.
They await your arrival at the Station in the next 2 days , starting from now .
The 15 million credits would have to be send to =CR=Colonial.Five .

That is all pilot and good luck up there .

>>>>Transmission terminated.
░░░▒▒▓▓ ENCRYPTED SIGNAL ▓▓▒▒░░░
░▒▓ DECRYPTING MESSAGE ▓▒░
[Image: Razor_Flashback_3.jpg]

Transponder Signal ID:Lucas "Husker" Adama
Transponder Location: Ames Research Station
Target Identification: Colonial Remnant

Salutations Mr. Atreides,

I am glad you have given me access to these two magnificent vessels. And I am very impressed on how little time your engineers needed to produce them. Because of this you can expect a little extra in my payment.

The credits will be sent over a secure transaction channel as soon as the Dark Matter storm is over.

I will be picking them up soon, I will inform the Chief Mechanic of my arrival.

Husker out

░▒▓ DECRYPTION OF MESSAGE ENDED ▓▒░
░░░▒▒▓▓ SIGNAL LOST ▓▓▒▒░░░
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Paul Atreides
>>>>Loading...

We are on an war with the Outcast forces and as you know in war there are losses . While they try to rebuild their destroyed ships , their capital ones , we are making more "smalls" to have in reserve.More efficient and also economic on the material used. That is why there were already those ship build and waiting for pilots.

>>>>Transmission terminated.