Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Data expunged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Data expunged
[Image: Lilwiki-1.jpg]

Remi Ayleward, Royal Pilot, Knight of Princess Arielle,

The Gallic Royal Navy is well aware of the current state of the princess and her whereabouts. However, this information is not for you to receive. The Crown will release this information itself should it choose to, not before.

Furthermore, the Gallic Royal Navy is highly curious how it comes that a simple knight can 'just claim' a Valor for his own to do with as he wishes. One might even call it suspicious... Very much so, in fact.

L.LaCroix, Grand Marshall of the Gallic Royal Navy.
::Incoming Transmission::
::Sender: Remi Ayleward, Royal Pilot, Knight of Princess Arielle::

Stranger still it is, that a Valor was left abandoned in space, quite some distance from any base or planet, with several bodies of the crew lying around, whilst the Princess is no where to be seen. If the Princess is safe in your hands, I would love to hear from her again. She just doesn't up and disappear within the safety behind the Navy. She's a strong and courageous woman who would hate to be stuck behind the front lines. So what you say is very unlikely, and I fear that you are lying, Grand Marshall. I know her too well to believe what you say.

::Message End::
((AH well, since I accidentally posted in this thread, better make something out of it....))

ALERT! Incoming transmission
Source: &*$")(&$"?$788&(DYA(Yduay7?&? ERROR Untraceable, presumably Hostile

I am sorry to announce you, Chevalier Ayleward, but it seems like the Princess is in Another Castle.

8$*&&$*"$&*&(?%)(*?&ERROR CONNECTION LOST
[Image: Lilwiki-1.jpg]

Remi Ayleward, Royal Pilot, Knight of Princess Arielle,

The crown and I do not care about what you think, or what you think is true regarding this subject, Knight. I'd like to remind you of your place in our ranks, and that you should not question your superiors. Ever. I personally do not appreciate being called a Liar, either, Knight.

The best thing you could do right now is forget about this pointless search and turn that warship into the direction of our enemies.

L.LaCroix, Grand Marshall of the Gallic Royal Navy.
::Incoming Transmission::
::Sender: Remi Ayleward, Royal Pilot, Knight of Princess Arielle::

People of Gallia! Hear me! Your Prince is a betrayer to the Crown! He killed our beloved Princess, Arielle, in cold blood! He is not to be trusted! Do not believe what he tells you, for it is all a lie! He openly admitted to this deed infront of myself, several of the Royal Navy, and a half a dozen Council!

Rise against him! Avenge our beloved Princess! Hear me, people of Gal-

-static-

<Warning, transmission lost. Reconnect?>
Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID:
Bruce Montague, Duke of Burgundy
Source: Battleship Temeraire
Destination: To All Citizens of Gallia

Attention lawful citizens of Gallia. There has been an incident involving one of our Valor-class battleships today, and there are many rumors spreading- some being the work of Council and intended to deceive you, to poison your mind and turn you against each other. I am here to dispel these rumors.

As you are aware, the Princess Arielle deFrance is missing. Contrary to one most vile rumor, she was not slain by his royal highness Prince Joseph deFrance- even the thought is nightmarish and wrong- but rather by an operative of the Maquis. We assure you that the assassin has suffered most gravely for this terrible crime. Even now, a retaliatory strike is being planned to make sure the Maquis just how much all of Gallia grieves for their lost Princess. She will be avenged, good people of Gallia. You have my word as Duke and as servant of the Crown.

Furthermore, the mad Knight "Remi Ayleward", responsible for propagating many of these rumors, is not a servant of her late highness nor a Knight of the Crown. With the aid of Council, he has taken control of the battleship he was stationed on by force and used it against the Gallic Royal Navy. This battleship had previously been under the command of her highness the Princess before her brutal murder, and that it serves Council now is an affront to all who truly serve Gallia. His crimes include threats upon his highness Prince Joseph, disrespecting the chain of command, murder of fellow officers, treason against King and Country, and openly siding with Council forces. He is an enemy of Gallia, and we will hunt him down. Do not listen to his rantings; he was to be sent to an insane asylum before this week's events and is quite mad. Any information regarding the renegade Knight and the battleship whose crew he murdered should be sent directly to the Gallic Royal Navy.

To deal with this grievance, we have dispatched a special vessel from the Core Worlds. It is the Temeraire, one of the newest warships in the fleet. With this battleship leading the charge, I will personally lead the hunt to reclaim the Princess's battleship for the Crown. No one may insult the memory of a member of the Royal Family and live.

Know that the Crown will not stand for such injustice and brazen disrespect to the security and prosperity of its subjects.

For King and Country!

Montague out.

End transmission.