Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doc Holliday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~Incoming Transmission~~
~~To: Doc Holliday~~
~~Sender: Zac Rhade~~

Hello Doc,

I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting. I have only heard of you in conversation, nothing to bad. I've heard of the plight you Zoners have faced recently and I would like to offer my services in hunting this Joker fellow; whatever the pay might be. However, that isn't the reason I am contacting you. I was doing my normal rounds in New York, California, and Texas today when I stumbled upon a Junker by the name of Walter_F. At first I thought nothing of him. I cannot normally get any credits out of the Navy for bagging a Junker but as I passed closer I saw something that was most unusual. This Junker was in command of a Zoner Fearless Destroyer. Now, I have no clue how you Zoners handle your warships, but I doubt you hand them out to anyone. If you do can I inquire as to how I might procure one?

He made no hostile attacks on me, but he did ignore a Navy vessel that was fairly interested in how a Junker had a destroyer.

-Rhade out.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Zac Rhade

Greetings, Mr. Rhade,

I do appreciate this report and will start taking action against this Junker. You are correct, Sir, we don't just hand those ships out and we take them into House space as little as possible. So, I do thank you for this.

And the Joker. He has been very elusive although some fellas of the Zoner Trading Consortium did him in today. No doubt that he will be back. The only thing that we really know about him is that he bases himself primarily in Coronado.

Mr. Rhade, if you're ever in the same area as I am, I owe you a drink at least. We can discuss business matters at that time.

Many Thanks,
Dr. John Henry Holliday