Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair and Outcast changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now, I'm and let me stress neutral between the affairs and equipment the Outcasts and Corsairs posess, but I do know that they're fanatical in their own right. Maybe split the arguments to the follwoing changes here, so its easier to find? Yes... I'm being 'intrusive' to a point, but at least I don't yell right? RIGHT?

Quote:Ship changes:
- Praetorian dodging slightly decreased.

Equipment changes:
- Colada damage and energy use lowered.
- Inferno shield damage increased.

So, these are the changes that directly affect the two parties. The Praetorian has put on some weight, the Colada DPS has been lowered, and the Inferno cannon is more lethal.

Feedback and comments?

Please, I ask that comments be founded with some experience before the hammers are involved.
As a devoted corsair player I would like to know exactly what was done to pretorian. Only mass increased?

Colodas, well still not to much porfit from them.

While inferno is now even more deadly. Solo sabres killing gunboats ^^ fun. Now it will be done even more easier.

As I see it now. Corsairs 0:1 Outcasts.
There is now only one advantage that Corsairs have over Outcasts:
They can make more babies.

Anyhow. I say remove the coloda at all. Earlier it was bomber gun. After bomber changes its no longer usable.

No need to try "balance" something here.. it only goes to fail.

Leave the tizona as it is. Get rid of coloda. It's a fail on fighters. Tizona is better in all points. no-one uses it anyway. Only anoys
Codenames are sort of pointless too.
They were all made into bomber weapons, but now that bombers can't use them, the constant slow refire and 600 speed is not something most people would want to use on their fighters.

A bunch of guns need to be tweaked for fighter usage now that bombers can't use them.
The Praetorian is a bitch to hit, the nerf is with good reason.
' Wrote:Codenames are sort of pointless too.

I use a full rack of 2.00 refire codies on one of my LN guardians. I use a full set of hammerfalls on one of my corsair ships. I really rather like codenames. They do a lot of damage, and they're rather pretty. Not too hard to aim with really either. No different to most guns.

The colada... Damned shame that's been dropped. I use one on 'FaceEating'Jim, my corsair titan. Oh yeh, and a pair of codies in that too.

The tizzies are magical guns made of magical things like unicorn ears and griffon farts. They rock. The Titan itself. Stunningly awesome ship. I love it. It just -feels- right.

All in all, the corsairs have got it pretty good.

The outcasts also have it pretty good. The Infenro is a great gun, krakens rock, and the sabre is lovely. They do however have a light powerplant bomber (simply not as good).

*Shrugs*

I play both sides. I don't think I care about the changes.
Oh.. one more thing, now that the Inferno was made better, can we -please- restrict it to Outcasts only ?
Folks can we please give it at least a day of looking at this stuff before we start commenting. Fletcher, I understand why you opened this thread, but it was a pretty bad idea, I know you said
Quote:Please, I ask that comments be founded with some experience before the hammers are involved.
But, this is just going to become people complaining about things before anyone has really had a chance to try things out. And please please please please lets not have threads that further push the OC vs Corsair mentality.
' Wrote:Folks can we please give it at least a day of looking at this stuff before we start commenting. Fletcher, I understand why you opened this thread, but it was a pretty bad idea, I know you said But, this is just going to become people complaining about things before anyone has really had a chance to try things out. And please please please please lets not have threads that further push the OC vs Corsair mentality.
In hindsight your right, but I think we both know it was going to turn up eventually with the OC v C mentality, but I paired them up because they're the biggest battle factions out there I say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4