Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kintaki Minato
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Log Opened**
**Frequency Tracking**
**Log Recording Started**

My name is Kintaki Minato, son of Horasho Minato.

My life is somewhat filled with wondrous mysteries and exciting tales you usually hear over a drink at a bar. But some of my tales are not so exciting but a certain downfall in my life. Ever since I was a little boy I have always wanted to fly far beyond the clouds and in the everlasting eternity of space. My father was a high ranking pilot in the Kusari Naval Forces. He fought with honour, dignity and pride for his people.

One day I was just waking up from a nightmare from what I recall it was horrifying…. My father had to go on some sort of high priority mission with the Naval Forces. Some sort of classified object was being taken to a facility some where. I waited anxiously at his landing pad for him to return home as it was my induction in to the Tokyo space academy. I waited for hours…. I watched the clouds above move past like the speed of a disinfector gun chasing after is target. Of course that’s my imagination for you…

After about waiting at least 12 hours on and off 2 reasonably sized men dressed in naval uniform approached me. The man on the left reached in to his pocket and pulled out a letter and handed it to me. I recognised the style of the letter. My friend’s father was lost in a clash with the Hogosha. I couldn’t bear to open it and read it. But I had to make sure if he was dead or not.

I opened the letter. It has written on it-

Mrs Minato,
We have the deepest sorrow to inform that your Husband Horasho Minato was killed in action today whilst guarding a convoy. He was slain by Hogosha fighters.
He was outnumbered.

We are sorry for your loss.

Naval Forces Command Centre.

My heart sank. Right in to my stomach. My father. Dead? No…. he can’t be. I read over the letter continuously somewhat hoping that the names might have been mixed up. But suddenly I wondered….. How did the Naval Forces know if there were many fighters and got overrun? Even I know transmissions can’t be sent to Tokyo from deep Omicron space. Yes... The omicrons…. That what his report said. I shouldn’t really be reading his files. But I dreamed of following in my father’s honour and footsteps.

I said to my self I will now avenge my father. Perhaps he isn’t dead. Maybe locked up somewhere... in to deep perhaps? My questions can’t be answered on this planet.
What Oaths can be made. To ensure ones aspirations and goals in life.

I for one. Do not know. I feel lost. Betrayed. Outcasted by the people that took me in under their wing to guide me to my father.

This will not stand no more. I will hunt my father down and show true Dragon honour. The Taishogun knows not to read my secrets and thoughts.

Corruption spreads deep. I for one use it to my advantage.

Until then when i reap more from the Kusari nation.

Kintaki Mitano.