Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LSFC Pasadena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***identity confirmed***
***accessing database***
***preparing ship overview***

Vessel name: Liberty Security Force Cruiser Pasadena
Vessel class: Catapult

View external database for details. Deviations noted below.

ERROR: Cannot detect life support.
ERROR: Cannot detect main reactor.
ERROR: Cannot detect secondary reactor.
ERROR: Cannot detect comms array.
INITIATING EVACUATION PROTOCOLS.

***override initiated***
***accessing embedded memo***

Bloody mess, that. Of course it can't detect any of it. That's because we've hardly any standard issue kit on board. Unfortunately we're still running with a few Navy computers on board. They expect things to be 'normal'. Funding for the ship drying up before the refitting was fully complete means that we just have to put up with it. Could rip them out and dump them, but they have their uses, and, besides, it's got to at least resemble a Liberty cruiser come inspections. So - anyone wants exact specifications for the ship, I point them to Anderson. They tend to spend a few moments looking at his screen, get confused by the mass of data and come back to me. In short, upgraded life support, power cores designed to be stressed beyond their usual limits, and long-range comms. More than that, too, but the ship doesn't cry at me about it every time I switch this on. Got a full list about somewhere.

Montgomery

***memo ends***

***overview ends***
***preparing officer overview***

Commanding officer: Hugh Montgomery
XO: Charles Fisher
Chief Technical Officer: ERROR: Cannot locate firstname Anderson
Chief Engineer: Joseph Shaw
Navigator: Daniel Archer
Chief Gunnery Officer: Douglas Sims
Marine Captain: Stephen Hopkins
Chief Medical Officer: Hugo Steele

***overview ends***

//Keeping this mostly as a reference for myself. Nowhere near done yet.