Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Who's Raiyushi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#999999]:::Incoming transmission:::
:::Source: Unknown:::
:::Transmission Strength: Unknown:::

Do not worry about the the source of this signal. It appears I've been wanted for some time now and I have eyes watching me everywhere. Do not worry about the reasons behind my appearances as I can assure you I have no hidden agenda. It should be no secret by now that, yes I am Kusarian. My name was given to me by my mother who... *slight pause* shall we say, did her part for the empire and was unjustly awarded for it.

It's been 18 years now that I think of it... Many things have changed in these 18 years, but my desire for the truth hasn't. On my journey I have befriend the Golden Chrysanthemums, of whom I give my support to for fighting the unjust inequalities that exist in Kusari. I've made friends with the Outcasts, who were introduced during my stay with the Chrysanthemums. Through the Outcasts I have made many friends including the Rogues, Junkers, and Lane Hackers. I'm currently working with the Lane Hackers closely as they promised they would assist in my hunt for the truth providing I could come up with appropriate "payment" and as such I will mostly be seen around as a Mercenary. As I have said before, do not worry about my agenda and I will not interfere with yours.

-Raiyushi
P.S I'm not a threat to your police agencies, and I'm not well heard of. Infact, I may show up as a Kusarian Civilian on some scanners, and no that is not a major malfuction. Your guard officers may fire on me, but that's a different story entirely. I'm sure you have bigger fish to catch, and I'm not one of them.

[font=Garamond][color=#999999]:::Signal Lost:::