Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Luciaden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, some people seem to have misunderstood a few things..

First let me give a link to Luciaden's bio..

Alright, the matter of 'existence.' The general public don't know he is an alien for one. They think he is a normal human. For example; SCRA shouldn't have called him a red-skinned freak (You wrote blue Koolmo.. Which is wrong. I'm not Grand Admiral Thrawn) as SCRA, even though they aren't exactly the 'general public' still don't have the information on his existence. Its simply not available unless you are an extremely high-ranking member of AW and a few other select cases. Anyone who isn't extremely strong-willed, such as Darkstar, or Bernard Fokke (not to mention BF was once the third in command of AW..) would see Luciaden as a normal human looks, not with red skin and red eyes, with gashes in his skin..

The ONLY people who know of Luciaden being an alien are; high-ranking AW. That means Generals and above. So unless your Koss, Ripper, Gezza, Alpha, or Korrd, you don't really know I'm an alien, unless I've said specifically to you in an RP post, that I am.

Then there are the Phantoms. Any of the 'old' Phantoms, such as Darkstar, Virus, Glock, Ember, Onyx, etc. The newer ones are likely not to be told these kind of things (in RP). They all know of him, especially because they all knew Raf'el who was of the same race (even less people know of his existence, and because of his death.. Your not likely to learn about him anytime soon..).

The GoR leadership, such as Bernard Fokke (again, especially because he was once a high-ranking AW member [and his resignation prevented a wonderful torture post for me to show Alpha how to write. >.> <.<]) and Kristy Pryde (Anyone who has read Twilight of the Past, or Beginning of the End, will know exactly why..) and Hoodlum's GoR char (Brain fart, can't remember the name..).

The last group is the RM. This is because I seriously pissed off Kreig.. Unintentionally.. Alpha kind of kidnapped the chancellor and I made Kreig shoot himself.. Indirectly.. Well we kind of just took him with us when we kidnapped the chancellor. So yeah, he is recovered when Luciaden is dealing with all this, and is there when Kristy goes all psycho. He has also seen Luci's powers first hand (how are your bridge crew's families Kreigyboy?:P). No one else in the RM know about Luciaden, not even Virus' RM character. But I think Kreig's hatred is enough for the whole lot of them.:P

So if you have no AW, RM, Phantom, or GoR characters, you don't know he isn't human.. Its possible you will in the future. (PM me about those things.)

Your still allowed to call him a freak.:P An inhumane pyscho terrorist killer. But a HUMAN one..
If you come to me with an RP thread idea on how your char knows about him, just PM me and we'll work on it, depending on who your character is. His existence as an alien isn't meant to be well-known, hence why I wrote the passage in the bio about him able to mask his appearance.

I'm really tired, so thats why this probably looks like a rant that goes off-topic 3 or 4 times..
/Sigh... I know he's supposed to be red. Thats was a deliberate and calculated insult, as the polar opposite of red is blue in general terms, thusly, I assumed he wouldn't be too plased with that.

Well... I dunno. I'm going to talk to Kane, and see if we get get Mcintosh and Darkstar to talk a little more.

Otoh, I could just go with Mcintosh bein massively strong willed, he is, beliave me. Mutinied against the old coalition leadership, pulled the new unit together, rips people's heads off with his bare hands.. you get the idea.

Really, I'll just PM you when i get less lazy, but I think that being freindly, and on speaking terms with Darkstar, and helping then crush their greatest enemies (AW) would incline them to tell me what i'm up against.

And no, you can't kill off Mcintosh. Kane has shottied that right:P
' Wrote:/Sigh... I know he's supposed to be red. Thats was a deliberate and calculated insult, as the polar opposite of red is blue in general terms, thusly, I assumed he wouldn't be too plased with that.

Well... I dunno. I'm going to talk to Kane, and see if we get get Mcintosh and Darkstar to talk a little more.

Otoh, I could just go with Mcintosh bein massively strong willed, he is, beliave me. Mutinied against the old coalition leadership, pulled the new unit together, rips people's heads off with his bare hands.. you get the idea.

Really, I'll just PM you when i get less lazy, but I think that being freindly, and on speaking terms with Darkstar, and helping then crush their greatest enemies (AW) would incline them to tell me what i'm up against.

And no, you can't kill off Mcintosh. Kane has shottied that right:P

Blue = insult.. Thats a new one..

But yeah, I usually make other player's characters be 'strong-willed' as it would be a bit of power-playing for me to be able to influence Kreig or Bernard... But when has Mcintosh actually SEEN me?:P DS could tell you, but you haven't met Luciaden in person yet.
What, if you were red, someone calling you blue wouldn't make so too happy...

Plus, I like thrawn. Cool guy:D

Well, for now, we'll keep the references to redboy down, but i think we need to figure out a way, as Mcintosh is too much of a bigot to let something like some being an alien pass him up.
' Wrote:What, if you were red, someone calling you blue wouldn't make so too happy...

Plus, I like thrawn. Cool guy:D

Well, for now, we'll keep the references to redboy down, but i think we need to figure out a way, as Mcintosh is too much of a bigot to let something like some being an alien pass him up.

Oh trust me. There is no way you can more of a bigot than Luciaden and Darkstar.. Not a chance in hell. I'm bigoted to the core.. (In RP..)
... Dab, don't you think the Chancellor of Rheinland would know about the events that lead up to you stealing Kristy? Don't you think Krieg would tell him?... Besides that, my fighter, Damon, was/is part of Krieg's fleet.
' Wrote:... Dab, don't you think the Chancellor of Rheinland would know about the events that lead up to you stealing Kristy? Don't you think Krieg would tell him?... Besides that, my fighter, Damon, was/is part of Krieg's fleet.

Yes you would.. Sorry, happened to forget one person. -.- But on the last part, you were in the fight, but that doesn't necessarily mean you saw him, or know he is an alien. But I can agree you'd know about him through Kreig.. As would Caylith's RM Admiral named... Grr *Thinks..* I'm sure she'll hammer it into my head eventually.
Hiltraud Kaiser