Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Rising Sons of Kusari [Exceptionally Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: incoming.png]

Honourable Rising Sons,
You may or may not know of me. I am the Doctor: a scientist, researcher, and carrier commander within the Order. If you do know of me, you likely know that I have long held you and your cause in high regard. This stems from even before I was part of the Order.

It is not my intention to flatter you with facts and trivialities, but it should be noted that this is what they remain - facts.

You may also be aware of Sensei Namura, a brilliant Blood Dragon who came into the Order many years ago. He was one of the lead designers of your Kagutsuchi Cruiser's foward gun... as was another of my crewmembers... although he played a somewhat lesser part in it.... but I digress. Pardon me if I ramble a bit, I do have a tendency to - I used to teach, you see. Namura joined the Order under our alliance during the Nomad War, and has been a proponent for the restoration of our alliance since it was nullified, as he should. It was a mistake, I'm sure, to cut the honorable Blood Dragons off as the Order did. Despite this, Namura has now has declared my ship his permanent residence within the Order and he acts as my primary engineer and close companion.

These new alliances gain the Order little. I am not afraid to say this... all know my opinion.
The Corsairs are not those I would readily associated with or even accept aid from. They are.... well, I shall not go into that. As for the Hogosha, there is no love between them and I, let me simply say that... I have some ties with Junkers, personally... and my navigator happens to be from that particular field.

I am a soldier in the Order, however, and as I am under the authority of our alliances and treaties with these unfortunate groups, I must honour them. I would pray that you understand this obligation I have.

My opinion is just that - my opinion - and I can say what I wish about the Corsairs and Hogosha, but my words alone can not change the Order as a whole.
I am idealistic, not insubordinate....... despite the fact that I am certainly allowed quite a bit of... freedom with which to conduct myself and my research activities within the Order.

I ramble as such to let you know how I lie - with the old alliances, those that actually benefited the Order and helped stem the tides of the infested humans within Rheinland and Kusari and the Omegas and the Omicrons. I am interested in fighting back the Wilde, and the Nomads. Saving humanity, not bothering with petty alliances that hinder us but cannot be severed due to possible diplomatic pugilism that might result. I'm not a terribly popular person, but that is that. If I can save lives through research or laser fire, that is all I want.

As such, I have made it habit to travel to Tohoku with some frequency, in order to keep an eye... or a targeting scope... on the Wild there. When your new regulations concerning your territory were published, I ceased all flights into the system until I was able to send you this message.

I am now requesting permission to continue my carrier's operations within Tohoku, and allow me to pass through Kusari space to the Taus, using the most direct path possible - that is, Hokkaido, Kyushu, and then Tau Twenty-Three. We observe stealth protocols and maintain distances from all vessels using our Resheph sensor arrays. We are virtually unable to be seen when we do not wish to be. In theory, we could continue our operations within your territory without your knowledge, but I would never even contemplate such an action.

That is why I am here... I wish permission to maintain my vigil over Heaven's Arch and continue to assist you, even indirectly, against the Wild menace. In addition, there is the matter of the path through Kusari - it is primarily through sensor-dampening nebulae, making our trip all the more silent and safe.

I do hope that you'll grant my requests, as I particularly wish to quash this uprising of Kusari Wild quickly.
I would also miss the unrivaled scenery and sushi. Kurile's sushi gets so... salty.

Respectfully yours, valiant Dragons,
The Doctor
[color=#000000]>>>End Transmission<<<
Sending Transmission...
Transmission Source Found...
Attaching Datafile...

Opening Datafile...:
[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]
Konnichiwa, "The Doctor"

We Blood Dragons understand the great perils of one whose leaders decide to form alliances with the most unlikely of organisations - many of our members left 200 years ago when we decided to ally with the Golden Chrysanthemums. As your crew know much of Kusari and the unlawful situation here, we are willing to be a little more sympathetic than to normal Order members. Nonetheless, this is no matter - and for this matter only, we are willing to cooperate.

Our terms and conditions of your activity in the Taus and Kusari are thus.
  • You are given clearance to fly through the Tohoku system as a short-cut to the taus
  • Hokkaido is currently the home system of the Golden Chrysanthemums, so we suggest you contact them too.
  • All action taken by the Golden Chrysanthemums, Consortium or any other unlawful Kusarian organisation are not of our responsibility
  • Your carrier must not moor outside Ryuku base. (You have not stated this as something you would like)
  • Your carrier must not enter Chugoku or Tau-63 under any circumstances.
  • If you are involved in a fight in the Tohoku system, you are to post in our message dump to let us know of your activity
If there are any problems with the terms and conditions we have set upon your ship, you are to post here in order to negotiate. Until then, we expect to see you around the Tohoku system.

Any attempt to breach these rules will void our contact.

Rules that have not been changed through this post still apply from our transmission to The Order, and our general laws of Blood Dragon space. The Blood Dragons reserve the right to change any of the rules instated upon your ship through this transmission.

Signed,
The Blood Dragon Directory of Immigration
[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
Ryuku base, Tohoku
[Image: incoming.png]

These terms and conditions are most agreeable.

I thank you for your understanding, Rising Sons.
May this agreement reap many benefits... namely in the numbers of Wild smote from space, and perhaps it will lead to the Order's renewed interest in this alliance. ... I can always be hopeful, at least.

I shall also contact the Golden Chrysanthemums immediately.

Respectfully yours, valiant Dragons,
The Doctor
[color=#000000]>>>End Transmission<<<