Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doc, Leader of [TAZ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BermontoZoners.png]
***Communication recieved for Doc.Holliday***
***Re-routing to answering service***

Comm ID: Xavier Triton
To: Admiral Mike Bermon

Greetings Admiral,

I have taken it upon myself to inform all parties that Doc Holliday is currently unavailable due to personal reasons. He has left his communicators and personal ships inactive to avoid disruptions. Doc Holliday will be available within a couple of days. I ask for your patience and understanding. Until then I invite you for a free dinner and Discord Ale at the Shasta Skyhook. billed to Xavier Triton with compliments.

---Xavier Triton, Pennsylvania, Bethlehem, Trident Of Eris---
[Image: BermontoZoners-1.png]
---------Relaying Comms------------
---------Comms Connection established-----------
---------Standing by.......------------
Comm ID: Xavier Triton
To: Mike Bermon

Greetings, Mr Bermon

Doc, is currently in-transit to Baffin as we speak. Unknown how long it will take him to re-settle however, but it will be very soon. Just a little longer and I'm sure he will contact you.

---Xavier Triton, Pennsylvania, Bethlehem, Trident of Eris---

-----------Comms Connection closed by User---------------
-----------Deleting trace files--------------
-----------Connection terminated--------------
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Admiral Mike Vermon

Greetings, Admiral,

My aplogies for the delay. I trust this message finds you well.
Yes, I did enjoy working with your son, Captain Bermon. I haven't seen him since he made a huge difference to many Zoners and I hope he is well.

You seek a base in which to work from. Baffin, unfortunately, has little for research facilities. If it means anything, even I do my research elsewhere. Shasta is a Skyhook where we take our mined Pineal Amulets and sell them in trade. When you see it and all of it's docking facilities, you will understand. One could be converted but it would take some time and work.

Pueblo Bonita is a Temple and has little in the way of facilities. Neither medical facility has anything more than an aid station. The Temple has also been placed off limits to non-TAZ due to the constant worshippings of Eris.

So, I thought about what I can do as I would like to accomodate in some way. On Gran Canaria, I not only have my own research laboratory, there is also an underground facility there that we use. I could also grant the use of Med.Force.One's facilities as well. I can offer quarter for those you send.

If you have your own research vessel, Baffin does have some ideal areas to "hide" at that offer some great views as well as clear and free anomolie readings. I have spent time sitting in such spots working myself.

I am continuing to look for some other options as well should you not find anything that I have mentioned suitable. Feel free to reach me at this frequency or secure transmission.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator

[Image: BermontoZoners2.png]