Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Revolutionary News Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Greetings Comrades in arms, i am Micheal Verlance, i am your host this evening" a cheerful Northern Libertonian voice chimes out, male and sounds near his mid-twenties.

"Listen Liberty, you know that our home is rotten to the core, you cannot even cross a street on Manhattan without one of those LPI Rent-a-cops ticketing you for 'Failure to yield to a Transport', i mean COME ON Liberty!" He raises his voice somewhat "Arn't you, the Predestrians, supposed to have the right of way?!" he asks with a disbelieving voice before he calms himself.

"If the LPI were not bad enough we got Navymen who do not stand for anyone speaking out against the Government, you say anything about President Powell's socalled "Leadership" and critize him about how he handles this War with Rheinland and you end up locked away in the Sugerland!" he crows in an annoyed tone, taking a deep breath he continues.

"Moving on from our Morally-Exhausted Navy and Police Forces, the Liberty Revolutionary Front recently managed to intercept a Navy-aligned smuggler heading into Rheinland with Military equipment!" He says, his tone somewhat betrayed. "I mean that's suspicious, the Navy is hiring smugglers to take goods across the lines? But for what? My guess friends is that this is all just a show on both government's parts to keep control over the populations by giving them a 'cause', these shipments just prolong the war and make it so neither side can move an inch." he calmly speaks, taking a drink of water before continuing. "They call Liberty the land of the free, but personally i do not feel very free, Piracy around every corner, corrupted officials covering up crimes and shoving the taxes needed to pay the bribes onto the workers. But worst of all Liberty is in a slow state of decay with that Death-Dealing Drug those 'Casts have been delivering." He syays "You know what i mean, that Cardamine garbage those fools keep bringing in, i mean who is going to use that stuff?! I'll tell you, the Workers who will be pressured by the Rogues and Hackers to use it, saying trash like 'It's good for you!', well here's what i have to say about it, you see Cardamine being shipped, for the love of your fellow worker try to stop it at all costs!" he shouts loudly, making the microphone emit a slightly high-pitched ringing as he did so before he managed to calm himself down, deep breaths being taken.

" Moving on...*Pants* I recently managed to ask the Liberty Revolutionary Front leader, Ben Warner, acouple questions, i asked him firstoff 'What's the LRF's ties with the Coalition?', and this man gave me an answer without hesitation folks, he said "The Coalition is a Legal Government devoted to the welfare of the peoples of Sirius, we wholeheartedly give our support to these brave men and women who fight for the Workers of Sirius who suffer under the whip of the corruption that is infiltrating our homes and you should aswell", i don't know what he's talkin' about but we'll have to take it at face value." he joked at the last part before turning serious once more. "The next question i asked him was 'How did you react to the workers strike several weeks ago on Baltimore Shipyard?', now Mr Warner told us that 'He was proud that the Workers Unions stood up for themselves against Corporate Oppression and it's a shame it did not last longer due to the LPI breaking up their protest'."

A jingle is heard and the DJ laughs heartily and starts to speak in a friendly and very open tone.

"That's all the time we have today folks, next time, Liberty Police Eat only doughnuts, Fact or Myth? I'm sure that you'll all be listening in for what we found out! Until next time this is Verlance and stay strong Liberty Workers!"

With that the transmission ends...For now.