Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alster Union to the Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
||--Encoding--||
||Source: Head of the Alster Union||
||Source: ****** ERROR Untraceable||
||To: Corsair Elders||
||Subject: Artifact commerce||

Guten tag Elders of the Corsair Nation,

As you probably remember, the relationships between the Unioners and the Corsairs ended somewhat bitterly when we officially joined the RRA. While we never actually actively hunted you, we maybe were forced to open fire at you once in a while to keep a good relationship with the Hessians, a group that used to be our own enemy. Today's situation in Rheinland really is sugar coated by the Hessians, and the Unioner-Hessian relationships really are somewhat sore. While we do have our part to play in Rheinland's smuggling business, it is far from being enough to fund ourselves and our activities. Our multiple skirmishes here and there costs us too much for what we get from them and the situation is getting worse each day.

[Image: screen187v.png]
Some of your ''older'' smugglers may remember this base. It is indeed Leipheim, our old meeting point when it came to artifact smuggling. The base today virtually is inactive, except for a small group of people who actively fight the Republican convoys of the sector. It's remote position makes it one of our most well-hidden base, and I can confirm that practically no member of the RRA is aware of it's existence for one major reason.

[Image: screen188.png]
This is also where we are stocking our old artifacts surplus from our old alliance. The memories of the First Nomad War are very present in our society, and it is an abomination that should never be repeated again. It is one of our main reasons of our dissociation with you, as you may be aware. But I also am aware that today, every single artifacts are thoroughly investigated by Corsair scientists before even reaching the market to make sure that those artifacts aren't dangerous.

I also know that many, many people are ready to pay a lot of credits to get their hands on these artifacts. Through the years, Artifacts smuggling represented maybe a small profit for us, but any ways to fund ourselves cannot be disregarded these days. Sadly, we are actually running low on our reserves, and this is why I am contacting you today, Elders. I would need you to redirect a small part of your Artifact convoys to Leipheim. Enough to supply ourselves so we may spread them through Rheinland and, if possible, Liberty (through the Liberty Rogues, most likely).

Of course, I am aware that in exchange, you will want some sort of reward. I agree entirely, and am ready to deal with you.

I am awaiting your answer.

||--Reply? Y/N--||
' Wrote:||--Encoding--||

Guten tag Elders of the Corsair Nation,

As you probably remember, the relationships between the Unioners and the Corsairs ended somewhat bitterly when we officially joined the RRA. While we never actually actively hunted you, we maybe were forced to open fire at you once in a while to keep a good relationship with the Hessians, a group that used to be our own enemy. Today's situation in Rheinland really is sugar coated by the Hessians, and the Unioner-Hessian relationships really are somewhat sore. While we do have our part to play in Rheinland's smuggling business, it is far from being enough to fund ourselves and our activities. Our multiple skirmishes here and there costs us too much for what we get from them and the situation is getting worse each day.

[Image: screen187v.png]
Some of your ''older'' smugglers may remember this base. It is indeed Leipheim, our old meeting point when it came to artifact smuggling. The base today virtually is inactive, except for a small group of people who actively fight the Republican convoys of the sector. It's remote position makes it one of our most well-hidden base, and I can confirm that practically no member of the RRA is aware of it's existence for one major reason.

[Image: screen188.png]
This is also where we are stocking our old artifacts surplus from our old alliance. The memories of the First Nomad War are very present in our society, and it is an abomination that should never be repeated again. It is one of our main reasons of our dissociation with you, as you may be aware. But I also am aware that today, every single artifacts are thoroughly investigated by Corsair scientists before even reaching the market to make sure that those artifacts aren't dangerous.

I also know that many, many people are ready to pay a lot of credits to get their hands on these artifacts. Through the years, Artifacts smuggling represented maybe a small profit for us, but any ways to fund ourselves cannot be disregarded these days. Sadly, we are actually running low on our reserves, and this is why I am contacting you today, Elders. I would need you to redirect a small part of your Artifact convoys to Leipheim. Enough to supply ourselves so we may spread them through Rheinland and, if possible, Liberty (through the Liberty Rogues, most likely).

Of course, I am aware that in exchange, you will want some sort of reward. I agree entirely, and am ready to deal with you.

I am awaiting your answer.

||--Reply? Y/N--||

Incoming Transmission:
To: Karen Blume - Alster Union
Elder Ben Laowai
Battleship Venganza, Omicron Gamma.

Greetings

Well well... intriguing. You essentially want to have your cake and eat it to eh? Of course, you may have had to occasionally turn your guns on us to please your Hessian friends, and we're supposed to be fine with that of course, understanding.... "They're not really our enemies, they're just fighting alongside our enemies and are shooting at us...." and yet, all is not well in paradise so it seems?
So, now that cosy ship you set yourselves on seems set to sink you wish to jump back into ours? Indeed.....
Our artifacts are in great demand at the moment, and indeed, we do seem to have a surplus of stocks - that said, we do not just "divert" them to any old place, especially places that seem so fickle in their loyalties and friendships... but.. Reward you say? What manner of reward?

message ends.
Message Ends.
||--Encoding--||

((I used the word ''Reward'' in lack of a better equivalent word, meant something more like ''Bonus''. Barrier Language, ugh. And I also was too lazy to switch account.))

I was thinking something alongside giving a small number of authorized Corsairs, such as as an example Brotherhood pilots and Corsair smugglers, among others, docking access to Leipheim to rearm and repair, trade and other activities, and possibly giving you a chance to strike the Hessians from within Rheinland, which would destabilize them greatly, As long as your strike forces remain small and discreet.

The Unioners are falling apart; being the lapdogs of the Hessians, more and more of our followers join their ranks, simply because they have more ressources than us. We are not the Hessians. Our personal goals are different, but they keep the bigger piece for themselves. Our organisation is unable to survive without any other extra funds, as the Rheinland/Liberty war cuts all possible smuggling through Bering or Hudson.

I wish I could say more on this channel, but I fear that this channel may be hacked into by one of those Hessian scientists. I would ask you to contact me privately, so we could maybe set up a SKYPE satelitte, which would be a lot more discreet than using these old, easily infiltrable boards.
---Reuploading string of Data---