Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HDA Faction Idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: hdaheadcopy.png]
Hand des Adlers
Hands of the Eagle

Description

Hands of the eagle is a group of high ranking military personal that does jobs for the the eagle or Kanzler that other military personal will not comply with. Most military personal call it the Kranzlers dirty work. Hand des Adlers are Kranzlers personal army of high ranking military that do what they are told no matter what it is, and they love doing his dirty work. HDA uses most Rheinland ships. The HDA takes many actions to ensure that the general public do not find out about them, HDA could be also referred to as Kanzlers Janitors since they take out the Kanzlers trash.

Complete story to come.

Ship Usage

Since the HDA Have members in high places, they can gain access to any Civilian ships, aswell as most Military ships.

-Wrath
-Snubnose Bomber
-Fafnir (Maybe)
-Rheinland Gunboat
-Rheinland Cruiser
-All Civilian ships.

Weapons

Weapons used will be Rheinland Military standard weapons.

Ranking System

Due to the fact that many of the HDA's members are of military nature, it was decided that the core ranking system would consist mostly of Military ranks. There are a few unique ranks however.

Lowest > Highest

Enlisted

Soldat
Gefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Officers

Unteroffizier
Oberfeldwebel
Stabsfeldwebel

Field Officers

Unterleutnant
Leutnant
Hauptmann
Oberst

General Officers

Generalmajor
Generalleutnant
Generaloberst
Armeegeneral
Marschall

IFF and ID

IFF will be Rheinland Military and ID will be Marinenachrichtendienst ID

Diplomacy

[color=#66FF99]Allied:

* Official Rheinland Police and Military Forces.

Friendly:

* Rheinland Corporations

Neutral:

* Independent Rheinland Police and Military

Unfriendly

* GMG

Hostile:

* Liberty Navy
* Liberty Security Force
* Liberty Police INC
* ANY kind of Pirate IDed Pilot
* ANY kind of Terrorist IDed Pilot
* Bundschuh
* Red Hessians
* Unioners
* LWB
* Outcasts
* Corsairs

[color=#CC0000]Ideas/thoughts? Is it plausible? If I get some positive feedback Ill make a decent RP story and more detailed info.
What ships will you use? What weapons will you use? How is your recruitment setup? What tag will you use? What IFF and ID will you use? What is your factions rank structure?

These are the types of things you need to have placed on there and ready to go. Your history is very very bland and needs more information and descriptiveness so that we know who you are and what you stand for. Right now all I see is that either you help the Rheinland Government or that you're apart of them.

~Leo
What will you do?
Updated. Story and description still being written.
So is this like the SS in space or something? Cause if it is... SIGN ME UP ... jokes.

Once you produce backstory and what not, I might be very interested.
OK description added background story still coming!
I'd suggest using the BDM ID. (Marinenachrichtendienst ID)
It's roughly equivalent to the Rheinland Guard ID, but it's for the Intelligence Service. It seems to fit what your RP is.
' Wrote:I'd suggest using the BDM ID. (Marinenachrichtendienst ID)
It's roughly equivalent to the Rheinland Guard ID, but it's for the Intelligence Service. It seems to fit what your RP is.

Thanks for the suggestion. Taken into consideration and changed.
Its a pest, but I work on an MND faction and MND website hardly, more than 3 weeks ago. I fear we will be competitors. Give me a week to finish this work.
' Wrote:Hands of the eagle is a group of high ranking military personal that does jobs for the the eagle or Kanzler that other military personal will not comply with.

Hand des Adlers are Kranzlers personal army of high ranking military that do what they are told no matter what it is, and they love doing his dirty work.

Sehr geehrter Herr Adlar,

your imagination of the "Hand des Adlers" sounds a little bit like the privat secret service of the US president in some thriller/spy novels (e.g. written by Robert Ludlum).

I think your idea to establish such a faction is a good one considering the actual situation in Rhineland.

But let me say that such an organization has to be a very very secret one (completely unknown to most people) and therefore a very small one. To stay secret, especially during their "dirty work" it might be a disadvantage to use the official Rheinland Military weapons (I think the only usage of civilian ships/weapons supports the secret aspect of your group, may be your men uses weapons of the libertanian enemy).
On the other hand there are too much ranks. It must be a small organizatiob (to keep it secret) that means you only need 3, at the most 4 ranks. Especially the usage of the general ranks seems not considerable to me.
I'd be happy if my suggestions can help you developing your new faction.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Edmund BlackAdder
Pages: 1 2