Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leaders of the Outcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MessagetoOutcasts-1.png]

Made a minor edit to the deal didn't like how it sounded.
*** Incoming Transmission ***

ID: Alexial Vargas - Outcast

*** Beginning Transmission ***

Alexial: It seems as though this has been forwarded to me, whilst I'm not authorized to give you what you ask for, I do have several questions that I feel should be answered before anyone authorizes your request. You have told us nothing about your so called "event" except that we would have the chance to earn large amounts of credits, why would anybody in their right mind just give you what you've asked for without even telling them why you want it. Second, why the hell is this event going to be in Liberty space of all places, we have enough problems with Liberty as it is. Next up, who exaclty are you working for anyways, a new organization, that explains nothing, were I the Minister of Research and Technology (which I'm not, that happens to be Doctor Dennis Jameson) Why would I want to give a group that's obviously to afraid to say who they are on secure channels no less, access to ANY of our technology. Last but certainly not least, why the hell do you need our equipment, I'm pretty sure you know this, but the Zoners produce a fine line of Civillian ships and equipment. Oh, sorry I'm deeply sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I haven't had the best of days, and I'm a little "protective" of things that belong to the true Hispanians. With these questions answered, I believe the Council of Ministers will have a much eaiser time approving your request.

*** Transmission Terminated ***
[Image: MessagetoOutcasts2.png]

Alexial: Sir Eden Aldric, I'd like to thank you for answering my questions. So, you want us to supply you with Cardamine, or bombs or something illegal is that right? Well, you can contact me over private channels and we can discuss this.

[Image: transmission-1.png]
To : Alexial Vargas - Outcast

Ey, pup. Who the hell are you to answer for the ministry? I'd suggest you stop responding to transmissions going in to the Leaders of the Outcasts and focus on those that go to the Schizos of the Outcasts lest you want to find a Sarissa in your backyard anytime soon. In other words ; shut the hell up.

K.J.Dejesus, Admiral of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz
[Image: de-la-vega.jpg]
[font=System]**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**
[color=#FFFF00]Com ID - Councilman de la Vega, Outcast Council of Ministers
Target ID - Eden Aldric

Encryption Enabled....
Channel Secure....
Begin Transmission:

Greetings Mr. Aldric,

I am Varraco de la Vega of the Outcast Commonwealth Council of Ministers & was asked to respond to your request.
Problem is, we are not sure exactly what it is you are requesting.
If your requesting we supply Liberties law enforcement up coming tournament with supplies, why in the name of Cardamine would we do that? Sure we could supply them with a few nukes with preset timers to go off when they in 1 big group. Or we would gladly supply them some Cardamine to enhance their selves & gain the knowledge we currently have & open their eyes to our truths. But as far as equipment or such, are you daft?
I digress, before I lose my temper & possibly misunderstand your wishes & intent, Re transmit your request to us on this now secured channel. Make it clear & to the point. If it is something that may benefit us & our nation, we may be interested.

Now then, as for Alexial Vargas. Your loyalty as an Outcast is commendable, how ever, transmissions directed to the Leaders of the Outcast are directed towards the Council of Ministers & should be answered by only such. Other wise you'll end up getting Admiral Dejesus in a bad mood & she may very well hunt you down & use you as her door stop. Oh hell, I see she already found out, You sir, may want to take a vacation far away & very soon.

We await your response Mr. Aldric

Varraco de la Vega
Councilman
Outcast Council of Ministers
Malta

Transmission Ends:

Alexial: Ministers, I apologize for my rash actions, however, this transmission says it was directed towards the "leaders" of the Outcasts, not the ministers, the leaders can mean many things, I was forwarded this transmission (And by forwarded this transmission, I mean that it was directed towards myself as well as the ministers) and I thought that it was my duty as the leader of the Knights of Saint John to respond, however this will not happen again and I apologize once more for my actions, I hope I may be forgiven just this once. Sincerely Alexial Vargas.

[Image: MessagetoOutcasts3.png]
[Image: transmission-1.png]
To : Alexial Vargas - Outcast

Look kiddo, I don't care what those peons you order around call you. Be it god-king, leader, chieftan klukkluk or bearded wise man, you're not a leader of the Outcasts. You lead a small band of people who think they're knights going all 'FLY ME CLOSER, I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD'

I know you said you're vewy vewy sowwy, but just making it clear. The ministry leads the Outcast nation, no one else.