Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The story of the Peregrine's children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Child 1 was the first. The eldest, the wisest, the one who left home first. While Saker and the other children remained with the Peregrine, it was he who first expressed his wish to leave, to move on, to explore worlds, civilisations, cultures and humanity. And leave he did.

He flew through nebulae, cruised through atmospheres, studied battles. Everything he did was documented, pondered over, thought about. And he continued his travels, moving across star studded skies to learn more about emotion, a subject that both confused and fascinated him.

This is a journal, a documentation of everything a child did in this universe. It shall be updated over time, and collated, combined with the findings of his siblings, to create a guide of the Sirius sector through the eyes of those who are young, loving and happy.

These are the stories of the children of the Peregrine.
Child 1

Day 1

As I left the nursery, my processors were whirring in excitement. Saker had stood there, surrounded by my siblings, my friends and family as they waved me off, me always knowing that I had a home I could return to.

The Peregrine... what used to be father... is so beautiful, so sleek in its design. I shall remember it. I start my journey today, and have decided that I shall start documenting all of the emotions of man, going through the good and the bad to try and understand them, and hopefully one day duplicate them.

While I can feign excitement and happiness and sadness through my processors and neural capacitors, it is false. I wish to see if I can become more human, perhaps one day being seen as a truly sentient being.

So I start my journey here, in a system called "Omicron Delta". I have looked through human emotions, and have decided that the first emotion to categorize shall be anger. It does not look like a nice emotion, but it seems that every emotion is required and is used for some thing or things.

I shall document my findings here. My first step is to find some humans to talk to.