Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project Castile Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Hey Guys and Girls. I just want to know how my new Roleplay Story is in your views. Making all those Screenshots and editing takes actually longer than writing a massive wall of Text. If you see any spelling or grammar mistakes, please inform me. So yeah, how is it?

I see there arent really replies on Feedback Threads, oh well I should just wait and see.
Very cool. I wonder how long it takes you to make those comic strips?

If you'd like any tips with the writing part I'd be glad to help out.
Unconventional. I am anxious to see more.
I also would like to offer my help if you need some specific SS just shout.
[Image: borat_nice.jpg]

I like the new idea of the comic strips. Keep it up wife, it's nice.

Well I took a lot of Screenshots already, and I will have to take a lot more. I prefer making them myself, because I am actually the only one who knows how they should be. So it depends if I have to get to Locations and stuff in the game. Counting in the distractions on Skype I need about 2 or 3 Hours to make a strip.

Only thing I havent found yet are brushes for Speech Bubbles and Noises, would be nice if you know some place where I can get those. (The ones I found on DeviantArt were too small.)

Thanks for the replies!
I am really sorry for the Double Post, but I actually need some help. Please contact me if you own or have access to an Order Carrier or Recon Cruiser (I'd rather have that one, but a Geb will do too) and a few minutes to spend. Just making a few Screenshots.
So much win.

I think I see where this is going...
WIN and i forsee alot of people copying you in future. I wont mind them. this is awesome
Thanks for all the positive Feedbacks. Actually I am not the first one.
Nice. I like how its done and was fun to read was disappointed didn't get to read any more.:P

Your signature was the thing that lured me into reading it. cant wait to see more.

-looks at the shadow of the ship- I've been playing one faction for to long.

~Rouge
Pages: 1 2 3 4