Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair Court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: whd6k2.png]
Corsair Supreme Court

Magistrate: Ivan

A division of the Council of Elders, the Supreme Court exists to enforce the Laws of the Corsair Empire, and to ensure that those who break our laws are brought to justice.
For ease of reference, the laws may be transmitted on subspace signal using the preprogrammed code " http://bit.ly/corsairlaws ".

As stated in the Corsair Laws declaration of 817A.S. The Council reserves the right, upon conviction, to punish offenders with sanctions which include but are not limited to;
  • Financial penalties.

• Punitive destruction of property and ships

• Punitive confiscation of property and ships

• Incarceration

• Torture

• Execution

• Deportation to the custody of allies

• Exile from Corsair territory.
The guilt of accused individuals, and the chosen sanctions will be decided by the Supreme Court on a case-by-case basis. The appointed Magistrate will be charged with presenting cases and evidence to the Supreme Court and overseeing the administration of sanctions.

If you witness a crime against the empire, complete the form below and submit it to the Court.

Code:
[b]Your name:[/b]
[b]Name of offender:[/b]
[b]Laws broken:[/b]
[b]Context:[/b]
[b]Evidence:[/b]  [url= ]Evidence1[/url]     [url= ]Evidence2[/url]      [url= ]Evidence3[/url]

Sentences still outstanding
[color=black](Demand compliance. If target refuses, execute them under law 3.d. Report compliance OR non-compliance to the Court)
  • Name [Penalty]

Exiled from Corsair Territory:
(KOS if in Corsair territory)
  • Name: [offense]
To be Executed:
[color=black](Hunt, Bounty and KOS)
  • Name [offense]
****Incoming Transmission****

***Vessel: N/A - Tripoly shipyard***
*Comm ID*
[Image: adamsign.jpg]

Hola honored hermano's, the Red Hessians raided our beloved Gamma today.

The fight grow to a massive size, so did the public, watching us.

All caps where ordered not to engage and move away from the fight.

However, it seems the commander of the Ratni_Brod has a happy trigger finger.

I was granted this information by my Lieutenant, Eva Cortez

Quote:Your name: Eva Cortez (aboard HAF-M-Vendetta)

Name of offender: Ratni_Brod

Laws broken: Laws 3, 15, 17 and guideline 6.

Context: The elders ordered all capships to lay down and not engage, however the capship named Ratni_Brod couldn't control his trigger finger and engaged the enemy... or was it allies?

Evidence: Evidence 1

****Ending Transmission****
::Ivan leans his head forward::

So was he firing on them when they attacked him for disobeying an elder or has he fired upon them first?
Carlos sits back in his chair in the Court, and thinks for a moment.

"It looks to me like this guy was asked to leave the area and not get involved in the battle, and instead decided to fire missiles into the fray, causing the destruction of 3 of our pilots and their ships, and potentially, also the loss of the battle.
I dont believe any shots were fired upon the offender.
The case seems fairly open-and-shut. The evidence is there, and damning. All that need be decided is an appropriate sentence."

Carlos finished, and sat back again.
::After some consulting, Ivan stood up and spoke::

Then let it be known that the captain of the ship known as Ratni Brod will answer for his actions in front of Corsair Court. Before I make the sentence official, I will say that new evidence did arise that has shown that the pilot had deep regrets about his actions.
For his crimes captain of the Corsair vessel known as Ratni Brod will pay 10 million credits to each corsair he destroyed, and additional 20 million credits to the Council of Elders, who will use the money into the bounty board fund. The funds for Corsair Council of Elders can be transfered to Corsair.Treasury

On a personal note, I would suggest that the captain of the Ratni Brod contacts Zacari Benitez as evidence shows they have something in common. Perhaps an upstanding member of the Benitez familia will teach you to obey those in charge and not waste our resources where they are not needed.
You have seven days to post the evidence of credit transaction towards the injured parties and the council of elders. If you do not know how to reach us, may the gods have mercy on whoever gave you the command of such vessel. You both deserve death.

::Ivan sat down after this, folding his arms across his chest::

Next!
This is the captain Marko commanding officer on capital vessel Ratni-Brod.
I admit I am responsible for the accident.
I'm not a traitor!
Some Corsairs who are saying that I'm a traitor are the traitors of Corsairs - special ex OPG members
After accident i apologize too the Corsairs. At first they was insulting us but when was the Admin approach the only you can heard was silence. Indeed i have the influence on battle ending but that was only excuse for lame fight (not all CORSAIRS). And before the Corsairs was loosing battles without my presence.
I was get the order too engage the [RB]Franz Zimmerman.On this photo you can also see a vistims.
this is the link:
http://img31.imageshack.us/i/screen514.png/
Anyway the Corsairs can't directly order too "stay out of fight" because if Capital ships see a tactical weakness in fighters, bombers and gunboats battle they "must" assist. The caps are the WALL of Corsair defend line. On that wall Guardians are fighters, bombers and gunboats. If some fighter, bomber or any Corsair vessel need the cover or resupply during battle the Ratni-Brod will give him that.
In future if enemy vessel attack capital ship Ratni-Brod will return fire in self defense and disobey too the orders.
I'm interested about Council of Elders. Few months ago i heard that the OPG buying equipment from credits on Corsair.Treasury. Of course that is a unstable information.
What is purpose of that credits on Corsair.Treasury.Where that money go?
Give me few days to collect the credits for victims and Council of Elders.
**Transmission**
**Comm ID: Epicentre**

Hah.. my scout pilot shot down. Someone will have to pay for that Gladiator. Jimenez could die there.. luckly his pod was intact.
I expect punishment for Ratni-Brod in the name of my scout pilot, Jimenez or :Epicentre|Sails as you can see that on evidence from Marsical Adam and in the name of others pilots that got hurt because of his *"#"!%*..

Cordova out.

*Terminated*
I already got the punishment.

****Incoming Transmission****

***Vessel: HAF-M-Guardian.Angel***
*Comm ID*
[Image: adamsign.jpg]

This is M14 Praetorian Guardian Angel, I'm heading to... hmm?

*static*
' Wrote:I already got the punishment.
*static*

Who dares to interrupt my transmission with this jibberish?!

*listens to the recorded transmission multiple times*

Aah.... the commander of the Ratni_Brod I pressume?

Next time... Identify yourself!

Elder Adam OUT!

****Ending Transmission****
The elder Grimly made up an answer for Ratni Brod first ...

No less that two elders amigo. Two elders ordered all capital ships to leave the battlefield to do not hit our fighter crafts. You had to dock at Crete. The order you took it as valid was for the fighter crafts only.

I can read also :
"I'm not a traitor!
Some Corsairs who are saying that I'm a traitor are the traitors of Corsairs - special ex OPG members"

Excuse me ? Reformulate this for me and very loud .... No I don't expect you to do it ! You just shut your mouth up because we never said such things ! You're just a lucky boy that I didn't ask for a higher punishment such as a one way ticket to Etna.

I read again :
"Anyway the Corsairs can't directly order too "stay out of fight" because if Capital ships see a tactical weakness in fighters, bombers and gunboats battle they "must" assist. The caps are the WALL of Corsair defend line. On that wall Guardians are fighters, bombers and gunboats. If some fighter, bomber or any Corsair vessel need the cover or resupply during battle the Ratni-Brod will give him that.
In future if enemy vessel attack capital ship Ratni-Brod will return fire in self defense and disobey too the orders."

It's a joke. It MUST be a joke. May I remind your "WALL" just destroyed 3 of our ships in a row ? That's because of that kind of "support" from incompetent capital ship captains we ask them all to hold fire.

Let's continue the reading :
"I'm interested about Council of Elders. Few months ago i heard that the OPG buying equipment from credits on Corsair.Treasury. Of course that is a unstable information.
What is purpose of that credits on Corsair.Treasury.Where that money go?"

This money goes here and -not- in the OPG equipments you could have heard about. I know how the OPG ran before it was disbanded and we had our own resources from the piracy activities you, of course, never get in. Redirecting the food transport, collect the Corsair nation tax, run our commerces ... Nothing of it is even your concern, while th OPG worked on it for you had your piece of meal every day. Disrespect the OPG once again and I will take my own actions on you.

... and then to Epicentre ...

Epicentre, I didn't tell you to leave your words here. The punishment has been declared and is waiting for its execution. For now, you stay on a low profile before I submit myself to this court your disrespect of it.

... both signed :
Elder Grimly, Sovereign of the Black Sails.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5