Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC - Pirating and weapon production
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
**Gregorio Chavez databank**
**ACCESS GRANTED**

Name: Gregorio Chavez / Jake Connors
Height: 1.92m
Weight: 75 kg

Skin color: White
Eye color: Green/Blue (indistinguishable)
Hair color: Dark-brown

Birthplace: Omicron Gamma (Sector -D -4)
Biological parents: Matthew Connors, Amanda ???.

Gregorio Chavez Audio logs.
---------------------------------
Part 1 - Me:
Ok i guess i should start with my name then, Hola, my name is Gregorio Chavez. Eehhm, ive made this recording so that people could know my story if anything should happen to me.

Like i said my name is Gregorio Chavez, i was born 7th of May, 787 A.S. My fathers name was Matthew Conners, and my mothers is Amanda and her last name is, i forgot i dont remember, i used to know it. Strange isnt it? Not remembering your own mothers last name.

Ok, i was born in space, at the edge of the Omicron Gamma system, in 787 when my family was on their way back to Toledo, a Corsair patrol found us and they brought us to planet Crete. My parents told me that the Corsairs didnt believe them when they said they worked for the Order as they had never heard of such an organization. But after a little while my parents managed to find us a place to live as the corsairs wouldnt let them leave. I've been an adoptive Corsair ever since.

My parents wanted me to fit in so they gave me a spanish name, although i would rather scream out that im related to my dad and my mom then to call me something else.

Part 2 - Equipment:
I like to use technology from the Order, but they wont sell it to me. If i need it i can pick it off derelict ships. One of the things i am most proud of that i got out was the Order scanner and more recently, some Order weaponry. Both of them were wired throughout the entire order ship and i spent several hours in EVA using small knives and plasma burners to cut out delicate electronics and large computers.

According to one of my friends, yes i actually have friends, all of the things i take from dead Order ships seems jury rigged and partially dismantled since i dont bother accomodating the equipment to my ships i just place it on and hotwire it.

One of my best finds on a derelict ship was some codename weapons like; ONYX, EXCALIBUR, ARCHANGEL. I like these weapons, they do ALOT of damage to an enemy ship. Some of the people on Crete call me a Vulture because of my tendency to not buy ships and equipment but rather getting it for free, id think i have atleast one piece of my ship from each part of sirius.

Part 3 - My ship:
I've always had a "romantic feeling" for the corsair ships, the powerful engines, thick armor and the doezen weapon mounts, *chuckle*, my first ship was the Corsair Titan VHF.

After the only thing affordable I found was an outdated model in a scrapyard I decided to spend all my spare time on that ship making it flightworty. in 812 the ship was complete and I took it for a testflight.
Didn't go so well. The corsairs had to dig me out of the sand after i ejected and landed in the desert.
That pile of junk didnt even reach orbit.

[color=#FF0000]**UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DETECTED, EJECTING**
**Transmission lost**

815 A.S.

Jake opened his eyes, not quite realizing where he was. After a few moments he saw a familiar shape heading toward him.

"Jake? Are you ok?" He recognized the voice, and after thinking about he realized it was his mothers. Amanda. "Yeah why shouldnt i be?" A male figure stood beside her. "You crashed son. Your ship didnt even leave orbit. You fell tumbling outta the sky with the guidance fins knocked off. Your ship looked like a sunslayer torpedo, and made the bang of one too once you hit the ground."

Jake suddenly felt dizzy again, but decided to try to stand up. Trying to stand up he felt the doctors push him down to the bed again. "You shouldn't try to stand up just yet. We're not sure if your body has accepted your 'new parts'." Jake's eyes widened. "New parts? What new parts?!" Amanda walked up to the bed, "They had to replace some of the bones in your body with Titanium replicas. You got knocked around pretty badly in the fall."

Jake suddenly sees black and drops to the bed unconscious.