Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unknown Junker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CommID: Victor Cross
Encryption: High
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings,

My name is Victor Cross, I was informed by a mutual acquaintance I would be able to get a hold of you on this channel. I do so because I have a great intrest in the datacore you are rumored to have in your possesion. I am willing to buy this item off you for fifty million credits. Please contact me on this channel if this is acceptable; I will keep it open
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: I.K.S. Gon'Shar, Commander Korg reporting
To: Mr. Victor Cross
Encryption: Very Heavy

*he raises his eyebrow*
Fifty million credits for this information? Give me a frequency where to send it. I think you will find it.......most useful.

qa'plAH!!

Commander Korg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The information itself is what I am after, but I require the datacore also. The item itself is a relic of my people's past. If you will, deliver it to Freeport XV. I will cover the cost of the trip once you arrive.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: I.K.S. Gon'Shar, Commander Korg reporting

Your request sounds reasonable. We will begin our way to Freeport XV within the hour. Just be patient as it may take us some time to get there.

Commander Korg
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: I.K.S. Gon'Shar, Commander Korg reporting.

Greetings again, Mr. Cross,

My crew and I landed on Freeport 15 earlier today without incident. We have taken quarter here until such time as that we can rendezvous with you. We have found the base personnel to be very........accommodating.

qa'plAH!!

Commander Korg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola Commander, I am enroute to Freeport 15. I'll meet you in the bar, I could use a drink after the the news yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola Commander, I am preparing to dock with the Freeport, I will meet you in the bar.