Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Apples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----INCOMING TRANSMISSION-----

Comm ID: Jennifer Leren
[Image: Jenna.jpg]
Receiver: Mister Aliester Brown
Subject: A lot of apples.

Mister Brown,

I promised you the entire crop of the Teralia's apples. We managed to harvest a grand total of five tons of apples. They are varied amongst the ones I had mentioned on your visit. They are being sent via armored transport to your headquarters on Pittsburgh.

[Image: gift_basket_philippines_2.jpg]

We even individually crated sets if you wanted them on certain occasions in certain amounts.

Signed,
Jenna

-----TERMINATING TRANSMISSION-----
.: Begin Transmission :.
<<< Aliester Brown, DSE President >>>
>>> Jennifer Leren, Captain, The Teralia <<<

[Image: aliestertransmissions.png]

Dear Captain Leren:

Thank you very much for these apples... I'm certain that my employees will be as thrilled about the prospects of such wondrous fruit as I am. Or, if not, I suppose I'll be condemned to eating them all and all the importation, transfer, inspection, transubstantiation, and miscellaneous papework is going to go to waste. As president, I'm used to dealing with things at such very high stakes... I'm really more worried about having to eat all these apples myself than I am the wasted reams of paper. Three point four, if my last count was correct...

Aliester giggles a bit.

Anyway... thank you, thank you, thank you for these apples. If they're anywhere near as delicious as they were when I was aboard your magnificent ship, you're much too kind. And if they're edible, you're just kind enough.

I'm sure they'll be just as delicious, though.

If there's anything we can send you in return - supplies, equipment.... beef.... pudding, Epsom Salts, or such things, do feel very free to give me a call personally... I believe you have my number.

Sincerely,
Aliester Brown
President, Deep Space Engineering

.: End Transmission :.