Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Andrew Mestiv, IMG pilot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Andrew Mestiv
*Beginning Transmission*
Greetings,

Recently, I have been observing an increasing number of outcast pilots using Positron shields in the Tau sector. In order to combat this, I have been thinking about equipping some laser weapons to combat this.

However, due to the nature of such weapons, they tend to travel a bit faster than our tachyon cannons, however both the Zoner 'Fury' and Bounty Hunter 'Reaver' maintain the same speed as our weapons, and as such make a useful tool to pair with our own weapons, meaning each combats the other's weaknesses, while still allowing for accurate bursts of fire.

As such, I am requesting permission to use a pair of one of the following weapons:
-Reaver Mk II
-Reaver Mk III
-Fury 4
-Fury 5

Quite obviously, neither party would be shot at while these weapons would be in use on my ship.

I'll be waiting for a response.

Respectfully

Andrew Mestiv

*End Transmission*
---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: G.Graves--

Re: Incomplete Transmission

Hello Mr. Mestiv,

Must be some kind of problem with rocks blocking your signal. From what I could read of your garbled transmission, it looks like you just cc'd me on a transmission intended for a Freeport. Must be some of your message missing as well, as there is no mention of payment, financial or otherwise, or even the word "please".

In light of which, I'll await a re-sent broadcast with WIIFM (What's In It For Me) attached.

Signed,

Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--
Comm ID: Andrew Mestiv
-Target: Capetown Station-
*Beginning Transmission*

Well Mr Graves, whats in it for you?

See, here's where it becomes a little difficult for me to figure that out, after all, I'm not sure what the Hunters Guild requires, so, I'll offer the following as a base point

Firstly, credits, quite obviously. Whilst I am aware that these are of less use to your group, they're still the simplest in terms of transfer and understanding. As such, I would be willing to part with up to 6.000.000 standard Sirius credits for each weapon, meaning a maximum total of 12.000.000

Secondly, I would be willing to mine and/or deliver up to 12.000 units of cargo to any specified non-guarded base in the sector. Obviously, this demand is limited by the fact that I am a single pilot, and have very little logistical support that I can use.

So, are these terms satisfactory, or do you have other things that you would rather want?

*End Transmission*
..:: Incoming Transmission - Encryption Detected! ::..
> Decrypting............... done
> Com ID: Reisiger Duke, Omicron Supply Industries, CEO
> Location: OSI-CorporateHQ, Freeport 10, Tau 37
> To: Andrew Mestiv, IMG
> Subject: Acquisition of Fury class guns

..:: Message Begins - Starting Playback ::..
[Image: Reisiger_Duke.jpg]
[font=Verdana]
Greetings Mr. Mestiv

The Zoner line of weapons is available for purchase at any Freeport - including Freeport 10. The only restrictions we impose by habit are that they aren't used against Zoner vessels or installations, and that the number of Zoner equipment parts used is no more than a total of four items.

From what you message entails, I see no issues with your vessel using a pair of Fury 4 or 5's, as all restrictions are met.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
OSI CEO
..:: Incoming Transmission - Encryption Detected! ::..
> Decrypting............... done
> Com ID: Reisiger Duke, Omicron Supply Industries, CEO
> Location: OSI-CorporateHQ, Freeport 10, Tau 37
> To: Andrew Mestiv, IMG
> Subject: Acquisition of Fury class guns

..:: Message Begins - Starting Playback ::..
[Image: Reisiger_Duke.jpg]
[font=Verdana]
Greetings Mr. Mestiv

It seems that some of the procedures involved in the S.I.R.I.U.S Space Administration registry for out-of-faction use of technology have changed.

I'm sorry, but in light of this I will have to put your request on hold and contact the ZA and CoZ to find a common procedure to handle such requests.

Kind Regards
Reisiger Duke
OSI CEO
---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: G.Graves--

Mr. Mestiv,

12 million? And a supply run like that? For that kind of money, you could marry my mother.

We do have a spare pair of Reaver Mk 3's in storage that we could spare.

In exchange, perhaps you can put your skills to use. We want you to use your credentials as a member of the IMG as a front while you undertake this work for us.

What we require is an intel report conducted on each of these systems.

Omega 3
Omega 7
Omega 11

We'll need detailed maps of these systems, including bases, shipping routes and so forth as well as detailed anaylsis of the mineral wealth to add authenticity to your actual mission.

Needless to say, if anyone finds out what you are up to, we never heard of you.

Let me know if you are available to complete this work for us.

Signed,

Graves

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--