Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Larry Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Larry Green "Request" --
-Division: Regular / Core maybe later
-Application comm: Rostock Base, Omega 15
-Ship Details: Request, Bounty Hunter Bomber

Greetings , My name is Larry Green i was born somewhere in Liberty ... never find out where ... i am not sure who were my real parents ... i lived with couple of family's on Houston. Not sure how i lived so long ... anyway too much criminals there to apply from Bounty Hunter office on Houston ... too afraid to walk there alone and wait on that planet to get application accepted or declined so i left Houston with Starflier. I was shot period of time on Sheffield and there i got my first ship ... i mean ship to fight with ... and gained my reputation as Bounty hunter. I worked only for low credits jobs and missions in Manchester hunting for small criminals. Now i want to move big , mostly work in Liberty to help them get rid of criminals there and sometimes move to Omicrons and help you out there. I am now in Omega 15 at Rostock ... i am working some on some hunting missions around that system with my Bounty hunter bomber named Request ... mostly Corsairs and Hessians ... very low on our wanted list but still ... need something to keep ship running until i move to first front of Guild.

Signed,

L.Green

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

---Incoming Transmission---
--CommID: Larry Green "Request" --
-Division: Regular > Core - Moray wing transfer
-Application comm: Dabadoru, Omicron Delta
-Ship Details: Request, Bounty Hunter Bomber

Greetings, requesting transfer from regular to Core, to be specific Moray wing. I will change name to BHG|Moray-Larry.Green. I spent maybe one whole day in Houses before i was called to Omicrons to help out. Seems i will be more helpful there then in Houses, since then i was fighting there and i wish to transfer. Thank you.

Signed,
L.Green

-End of Transmission-
--Data Connection Lost--

:: INCOMING TRANSMISSION ::

> Comm ID: Larry Green
> Source: Dabadoru Station, Omicron Delta
> Callsign: BHG|22nd-Splash
> Message:

Wut to say. Ordur isnt fun. Boom , Bang, Crash .. nothing.
Splash will go there again to make them boom, bang and crash.

Fun FUN Fun

:: TRANSMISSION ENDS ::

> Comm ID: Larry Green
> Source: Planet Manhattan, New York
> Callsign: BHG|22nd-Splash
> Message:

I think all this hunting.. killing.. running.. shooting.. explosions changed me.. maybe not. I dun no.
Boom boom! Bye!

> Source: Planet Manhattan, New York
> Message:

Larry Green, killed in action. File closed.