Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Story characters from Freelancer story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it depends on the character. Any character that has an NPC on a base should be left alone, characters like Trent and stuff who are unaccounted for, then there's no real problem. Just so long as only one person is playing them.. otherwise it's just confusing. The problem comes when deciding who gets to play them...

[Image: trentcheat.png]
It all makes sense now.
No, I believe they should be left alone. Make your own characters.
Leev 'em aloun!

Now srsly, they want to live in a happy end. Let them pass out gracefully
No. Leave well enough alone.

Fletcher, I also think you should cease and desist roleplaying Trent. You're not doing a bad job, but Trent ought to remain sacrosanct.

A little originality, please, people!
I believe we should get an Admin ruling on this - we have RP in progress here...
Wow Zig, "I don't like what he's doing make it stop whaaaa!"

kids in a sandbox...
Nooo!
Originality, please.

Story was ended with mystery, no need to break it. Everyone sees Trent's / Juni's / King's / etc future in different ways.
Depends on the level of the RPer I say. Special Request and good words from people to get one.
Or Amdins are them, cuz they are the Admins.

My 2 cents.

As long as the person playing a hero knows how they act and doesnt go "I am Juni, listen or die" or go be Orillion and say "I control the Order, I AM ORRILLION!"

I am done.
' Wrote:Wow Zig, "I don't like what he's doing make it stop whaaaa!"

kids in a sandbox...

You chose your custom user title well, David, my man.

I was merely expressing my wish for canon Freelancer characters to remain as they are, untouched by player interpretation, as the potential for a devaluation of the standard of roleplay necessary to successfully handle such a task is too high for my tastes. Like I said, Fletcher's interpretation of Trent isn't bad, but it'd have to be absolutely perfect, with little to no potential for overt deviation, for me to be satisfied.

Originality, on the other hand, is also a valuable virtue. Yus?

' Wrote:Well, seeing as you control Trent, and I'm soon to pick up Juni,

Quick Edit: Although, I'm afraid that we're going to see an explosion in Storyline clones. When you have three or four Kings flying around NY, it becomes an issue.

Well I think there is an extremly popular diplomat-android what can be bought for like a few credits, and what looks like exactly the same as the guy called Trent. And most people use him as a unit to discuss with the stations and planets people, if the captein and the other crew has more important things to do.

plus anybo without real background and support can considered to be a simple chip-user high on BTL reality and usin some black-coded holo chip or so if he keep callin himself as the King of Bretonnia, or the Queen of Rheinland (soz frau adm. M, but I think it would be a real interesting story line if somone would use her chip and would try to make fool of those pure Rm boys just for an example)

Ahh okey I know its madness, but this was as how I looked on that bold guy who seemed to be on all of my ships no matter of who I am.

hehe:crazy:
Pages: 1 2 3