Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Rogue and Molly Republic Technology Negotiations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

Ta very much for tha quick response.

'nd yeah, I've definately been spreadin' tha cheer. Ya should really send some ships down to tha Omega minin' fields. Sylpheed man, tha minas are rich littl' buggas! They gotta make thirty millions on each round trip 'nd I only charge 'em four, 'nd many o' them still try'n resist. They're far richer than tha traders ya get in California 'nd tha rest o' Liberty. 'nd o' course I can be ya eyes 'nd ears in tha region if need be. Tha Mollys, I neva see 'em 'round Omega-7, which is a real shame, cos they could make a lot o' money in tha area.

Anyway, if tha Mollys accept ma request I'll ask ma friend on Attica ta fly tha Artificial Sunset ova ta Freeport One, where I'll pick it up. Not many other people like me in tha region, but I guess ya've already heard o' all o' ma problems with tha Junkers 'nd 'essians.

Ta very much.
:: Incoming transmission ::

[Image: mollycomm.png]

as we're all aware of this, the O'l republic disbanded . however tech requests loik this be
will be handled now by the council!

so to roger claymore lad, if the rogue's 'gree with the request, so the molly's be!

and Pirick, we say aye as also our rogue lad did

~ Andy Mac Ceallach.
councilor of the Molly Council

:: Ending transmission ::
[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

Ta very much Andy.

Ma friend should be bringin' tha Artificial Sunset down ta Freeport One now. I can't wait ta see tha ol' girl 'gain!
[Image: 1-21.jpg]

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Lea Lopez

Greetings dear Councillors of the Molly Council.

I'm forwarding you this transmission as the request for the permission to occupy four of you'r guns named Trefoils.

I don't know have you heard about me, but believe me it has been my pleasure to particifate in many fights with you lads, by fighting shoulder by shoulder with you, with so much pride.

I have been hanging arround at the Arranmore base for a few weeks from now on, where one of your guys found me the most comfortable room I've ever been in.

You know, I never thought that the Edge worlds may be so dangerous as they seems they are, I thought they were just a myth. But it seems that my fear has finally become an reality, and it's too hard to fight with the overpowered ships like the 'sair ones 'n the others.

Sometimes the enemy escapes from me becouse I lack better guns on my ship, and these Flashpoints has served their purpose so far.

How would I indicate you my trust, I'd like to ask you to check my database which contains many guncams of the events i have been on recently, aswell as with the one where I made an Bretonian Battleship to escape after bombarding the Arranmore which's shields managed to absort everything fortunately.

I sincerely do hope that you'll take this into consideration, and you won't regret it believe me. After reading the historical paragraphs of yours, I was surprised.
I never had any suspicios in you and I do hope that you won't let me down now.

These guns will not be ever used againts your allies, nor even yourself. I promise you, they would be in a good hands.

-You'r sincerely, Lea Lopez

<div align="right]End of Transmission

[-Uploading Attachments-]

R3P0R1-L.L.-01
R3P0R1-L.L.-02

[-Terminated-]

//pardon me for making Mollies pissed on the screens, I tried to CD the BS but i hit one of 'em NPCs by an accident
:: Incoming transmission ::

[Image: mollycomm.png]

oi, lopez lass,

I be knowing yer work, it be very agreeable
you get yet guns, on yer own stated conditions

not be used against us or me friends.
or we hunt yer ass down.

~ Andy Mac Ceallach.
councilor of the Molly Council

:: Ending transmission ::
[Image: 3-17.jpg]

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Lea Lopez

Thank you my dear, I look forward to see you more in space and test the new shiny guns I got there.

Godspeed, and respect.

<div align="right]End of Transmission
**Incoming Transmission**

[color=#ff6600]Sender:
Seryva Gran Carya

Subject: Technology usage

Comm ID: Weiyher

Hello, I'm here to inform you that I've gained the approval of an RA-4 rogue gunboat from the rogues after a nominal fee and some convincing. A hard copy of that conversation can be found
here.

I should hope you'll feel the same on this matter...For I've always been on good terms with the rogues, outcasts and even mollies.

[font=System]**End Transmission**
Incoming Transmission:
Beginning Decryption:
Message Follows:

This message is concerning the usage of a Werewolf fighter.

Greetings and salutations,
Allow me to introduce myself a bit. My name is Capt. John Rackam, what friends I do have call me Calico Jack. I'm an 'oppertunist', I prefer that title with a Freelancer IFF. I guess technically others would call me a pirate or maybe a privateer. Well I'm not much into creulty and bloodshed, just trying to survive these days collecting a few creds here and there from those who are more fortunate. *laughs*

I'm sending this message to see if it would be okay to repair an old Werewolf fighter I've come across in a debree field. It needs a bit of work done to it, looks like it took a fatal hit right into its cockpit, then plowed into an astreroid where it sat till I found it. I sure do like the look of it and would prefer it over my Eagle or even a Sabre.

I can cover the expenses to repair it and will also be glad to donate some funds to either of your organizations as well.

Now I understand that you wouldn't want me causing trouble that can and I'm sure would trickle back to your groups. I also don't plan on cutting into your business either. I currently operate in outcast territory as I really don't like Corsair scum and have been building a relations with them. I also operate in Cortez or Magellen preying on BMM gold miners heading to Liberty. I've also done some work in the Omega's trying to earn a buck from the miner's there. I'm not in the Omega's too much though as my own operating expenses seem higher there, a lot of Merc's and Bounty Hunters in thosa parts.

Please refer to your individual councils on this matter and get back with me when you can.
Capt. John Rackam signing out.

Transmission ends.
Redirecting signal.. Multiple communication relay satalites detected.. Boosting signal strenth.. Rebroadcasting..
**Transmition**
**ID**
...William Blackheart...

" 'Ello? Is this thing on? Ah, there we go!

Ahoy Gents, you have somthing I wish to have...

One of your slightly less then shiny gunboats would be very helpful.

Now, I am ready to pay full asking price for one of those ships.

I know you want more than just the 30million mate,

I will give 50% of the loot to one of these factions, if a Molly or Rogue is close by at the time of the pirating,

Iwill also will follow all Molly and Rogue rules and regulations while in There space. I can also put myself "on

call" if an extra gunboat would be usfull in a fight one of your members have gotten into.

Dose this deal sute you? Are there any other stipulations that you might agree to?

**TransmitionEnd**
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29