Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Golden Chrysanthemum Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sending Transmission...
Transmission Source Found...
Attaching Encrypted Datafile...

Decrypting Encrypted Datafile...
:
[Image: blooddragonlogo.gif]

Konnichiwa, sisters.

As the two of our movements are uniting against the ever-growing Kusari Empire, it appears that in order to conquer the ever-rising threat, further agreements must be made to ensure that our two movements grow closer together instead of further apart.

In light of all this, we Blood Dragons propose somewhat of a technology-sharing agreement. We are prepared to allow the use of our trusted ships and equipment to both the recognized [GC] and [Kiretsu] wings, excluding our capital ship line. Requests to use our Gunboat will need to be made directly to us.

As a trial step for both of our movements, we Blood Dragon request the limited use of Golden Chrysanthemum Blossoms and Orchids and a limited supply of Golden Chrysanthemum weapons for testing, so that hopefully the both of us can improve each others ship in order to create a more powerful force for both our movements. With our ever-growing female population, some females have requested the use of more female-friendly ships. Of course, as a trial step - for now, this pact will only involve the Rising Sons movement of the Blood dragons (]bd[)- as in your case, it involves the Kiretsu wing and the [GC].

Hopefully you will be able to deliver a response.

[color=#660000]Signed,
The Blood Dragons board of Interstellar relationships
[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
Kyoto Base
>>>INCOMMING TRANSMISSION<<<
Sender: Okasan Matsumoto
Addressee: The Blood Dragons board of Interstellar relationships
Subject: Technology Sharing

Konnichiwa sisters and brothers of the Rising Sons Movement of the Blood Dragons.
I, Okasan Tojo Matsumoto sincerely appreciate your offer.
And i accept your offer to us. However, i have to request something from you.
I do wish that the Orchids and Blossoms we'd be handing to you will only be available to well trusted members of the Rising Sons Movement.
In exchange, the ships you will hand to us will only be flown by those having reached the rank of a Han'gyoku.

Before i forget it, of course all traces of Cardamine within them will be eliminated so you can safely use them.

I also see no reason why we should hold back our Suncannons. You are kindly invited to look into how they work, however, be warned. Some technologies used within them are highly dangerous and unknown to almost all scientists else than those on Kawada. I do believe that the Blood Dragons scinetists who have choosen to settle down there could help your other scinetists a lot to understand the Suncannons.
Oh, in exchange for the Suncannons, i hope we can recieve a few Daitos, right?

Also dozo keep in mind that the decision to hand you our technologys is yet only a temporary one, it may be that Touji Zetsumai Keisotsu may be against this, but i hope she won't be.

With kind regards

Matsumoto

>>>TRANSMISSION ENDS<<<
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu

After careful discussion, we in Kiretsu have decided not to support this proposal. While our two groups have shared a common goal, the eradication of the current government and a subsequent replacement, there are also several factors that affect our relations negatively.

The first of which is the increasingly strained relations we have experienced over the past year. The Blood Dragons have attacked our friends and allies, the Outcasts, several times, and have set numerous restrictions upon their activities in Kusari. This indirectly affects us Chrysanthemums as well, as we rely on the Outcasts for many of our supplies, including Cardamine. The Outcasts have, so far, exhibited no ambition towards taking over Kusari if and when we are successful in overthrowing the government, but rather wish to have a house whom they can freely trade with and be dealt fairly in. As such, we do not view them as a threat to us or our nation, as the Blood Dragons do.

The other relates to our 'shared goals.' While we both wish to topple and replace this corrupt government, we also have two radically different views of what should replace it when that time comes. The Blood Dragons wish to reestablish the Hideyoshi's rule over Kusari.. But that is no guarantee that we women will finally be treated equally, given the same status and opportunities as the men around us. Nor are we even guaranteed we will be accepted into this new government.. The Hideyoshi's could very well decide we are a nuisance and try to destroy us, just as the current Shogun and Emperor have. While we are both working together as allies now, there is no doubt that we will eventually be at odds, perhaps even hostile to each other when we have succeeded in our base goals.

Therefor, we've determined that allowing you unrestricted access to our ships and weaponry could, in the end, be a detriment to our cause, rather than a benefit. Frankly put, there is not yet enough trust between us to justify such a trade, and trust can't be bought with this deal either.

Be assured, I hold nothing against the Blood Dragons, nor do I wish to cause an incident between us. But one must look at the facts and make the appropriate decisions.. In this case, we have decided that that means not to share our technology.
Apologies,
-Zetsumai Keisotsu
<div align="right]End Transmission