Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: If Discovery REALLY Existed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I start, i know its not 100% accurate, the whole Earth exodus thing which began Sirius etc etc. Please dont mention i will kill you, in space of course.

ARTICLE 1

It was a cold night on planet Earth and Missingno. was laying in bed trying to sleep. Well, sort of anyway, we shall move on. He was thinking about where his life was going, knowing he wanted a fuller life, to leave the sprawling urban skyline and the green country and the wide oceans and venture more. Of course that would mean leaving Earth and only NASA could do that, plus he didnt have several million to pay for his intergalactic trip to the moon.

He messed with his hair, revealing a small scar above his forehead, a scar shaped like what a learned man may say... A blast of energy. The scar was minor however when agitated it produced a small purple glow.
"grrr..." he said to himself.

Outside was dark however a silhouette showed the figure of a man who was tall and mighty, dressed in jeans and a shirt with a long black overcoat. This man also appeared to be flying a large piece of fruit. There was a loud clash of thunder and the lightning light up the room. The man outside was now stood next to him.

Of course Missingno. was used to strange men and 7 foot pieces of fruit being in his room so he showed no fear. He looked up to the mans eyes who spoke...

"Missy, I have come for you son! These people, been treating you badly, Im taking ya to a better place, where the universe is safe from terrorists!"

At that moment Missingno.'s aunt and uncle burst into the room. Their faces were that of horror when they saw the tall man, holding under his arm a GOLDEN BLADE, which they knew was one of the most deadly weapons in Sirius.

"we thought that that that we err wouldnt see yiz type round ere no more..." said his uncle standing in front of his wife protectively.

"what type?" asked Missingno. as he was adjusting the bed sheets.

"WHAT?" boomed the great man. "YOU'VE NOT TOLD HIM?"

"well er er you see sir we...", Missingno.'s uncle was cut short but a short blast of a deaths hand Mk1

"right missy, we are leaving" and with that the stranger grabbed Missingno.'s arm and pulled him onto the 7 foot banana and then he himself climbed on it.

"What have you done to my uncle?!" asked a nervous Missingno.

"Need not trouble you laddy, it only does 20 shield damage with a refire rate of 8, no worries" replied the man. "Oh, and my name is Wolfpack"

Wolfpack98 then grabbed the reigns of his flying banana and the 2 flew off out the window, only to touch down on the ground a few minutes later.

"OMFG STFU BBQ WTF IS THAT???" asked Missingno.. Strange, surely he would of said that about a 7 foot flying banana.

"Thats an avenger, the finest ship in the whole of New York, quite possibly Liberty too."

"New York? As in the city?"

"No son, as in the star system"

"Alright, no need to be sarcastic, its just with a flying banana anything is possible..."

"No, Im being serious, New York system, Liberty Space, Sirius Sector"

The two entered the ship.

"What, as in this is a space ship?"

"You better believe it."

"COOL."

The ship took off at blistering pace, leaving the Milky Way and approaching the Sirius sector.

The ship landed in front of a huge tower, bearing a huge star with the word 'LIBERTY' next to it. Missingno. was trying to make sense of what was happening. Wolfpack left the ship and Missingno. followed him.

"Welcome to Manhattan, the heart of Sirius"

"Excuse me sir, i hate to mention it but the name above your head, which is just as weird, has changed" stated the confused Missingno.

"Good, i would of hoped it would have:)" responded Wolfpack, "you see the 8492nd are the elite protectors of Sirius and it is people like me who make sure people like you come to us where youre meant to be. Now, hurry up, someone needs a word with you!"

**********************************************************************************

"New recruit" said Wolfpack to a man at the door of the tall building.

"Well of course, he has been expecting him.

The two men nodded and Missingno. and Wolfpack entered the building and went up some stairs into a small room. Sat there was a non descript character was sat in the shadows with a small glass of Vodka.

"Hello young Missingno., we've been waiting for you. The outsiders been treating you allright?"

"Huh?" Asked Missingno..

"Yes, outsiders, our name for non Freelancing folk." replied the person from behind the desk. "It will all become clear in time, young Missingno.. Can i just ask you a few questions first to allow you through to our world? By the way im Igiss."

Missingno. snapped out of his daydream about scantily clad women and replied. "Yeah sure thats fine."

"Name?"

"Chris..."

"No screename.- We'll just call you Missingno.. People here seem to know a lot about you already."

"They do?" asked Missingno. curiously.

"Well yes, your scar has made you somewhat of a celebrity. I presume you know how your parents died?"

"Oh yeah. They died when i was little in a car crash." Missingno. said, staring sadly at the floor.

"Thats where you are wrong young Missingno.. They werent killed in a car crash. They were hit by a "hot" weapon." Wolfpack shuddered at the sound of the word. "Im sorry you had to hear it this way." Igiss explained.

"A hot weapon??" Missingno. asked, his face perplexed.

"Its a certain cannon, only certain ships carry them, its very hard for people to get hold of them and me and Igiss like it that way. We dont talk about them round here." Wolfpack answered.

"Cannon?"

"Missingno. you have many questions young child, but all will soon become apparent. Now we'll just finish off validating your account, before you get some sleep in the offline section," Igiss said wisely.

Missingno. slept peacefully that night. He entered the commodoties section and bunked with another people who seemed to be in a similar situation.

"You will be OK here. No one can interact with you in many ways when your in the commodities section. Its as good as being offline, although without the negative effect of not being away from the action." said a stranger.

"heh, you seem to know what your doing." replied Missingno.

"Not really friend, only been here a day or so."

"Well, i'm Missingno. by the way."

"Gwynzer, mate. Over there is Finius and Sid, both are also newbies like us."

"Sup mate." asked Finius.

"err, not much, Wolfpack just bought me here" Missingno. replied.

"Outsider eh? Yiz was too eh Gywnzer" asked Finius.

"Sure was".

"I was born on New York, Sid is a California Minor lad" added Finius.

"California minor, where is that, I know of California on planet earth..."

Missingno. was interrupted by Sid "California system".

"What?"

"system below New York, opposite Texas, you go via west point matey and then..."

"Holy ****!" Gwynzer proclaimed. "Your Missingno.! As in the Missingno.? Lets see the scar!"

Missingno. lifted his hair out the way with the other 3 looking in awe.

"Nice." added Finius

"Hey!" The voice was that of a woman. "Wolfpack has a tough day ahead for you".

"Sorry!" responded Missingno., "i've just so many questions". At that he turned to look where the voice came from. His mouth dropped open as he looked upon the most amazingly beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life.

"I'm Angel, well [8492nd] Angel to be exact."

"I bet you are..." Missingno. said quietly.

Angel walked away and Gywnzer spoke in Missingno.'s ear

"Nice eh?

"who... is she?"

"Thats Angel, one of the best flyers around" said Sid.

Missingo. looked at the 3 guys and said "Gentlemen, I think I'm going to like it here".

ARTICLE 2

"Rise and shine matey!" boomed Wolfpack. "I see you've found Gwynzer, he has a thing for tents you know."

"Err, i see" stuttered a half asleep Missingno.

"Now laddy, get dressed". Wolfpack threw a brown jacket and a pair of blue jeans to Missingno. " Classic Freelancer dress, now be at the front desk in 10 minutes".

"OK, we need to go shopping young sir. Hit the button which looks like the title screen off Frasier and we're ready to go"

Missingno. did as Wolfpack said and after being presented with a loading screen found himself in space.

"For now I want you with me but soon enough I'll let you fly in your own ship. OK, shopping for newbies is tough even on Disco but..."

"Disco?" Asked a confused Missingno.

"Yeah, Discovery. Its the server we are on."

"Server?"

"You see Missingno., there are a number of different servers, when you go offline you will see them, numerous entities of Sirius competing against each other, your parents were freelancers on Discovery, thats why you were destined to come here, you didnt go to New Horizons or Asgard because your path was disco, trust me, they wanted you but your parents wanted it this way." said Wolfpack wisely

"I see, I see". He didn't.

"You heard the guys talking about California, yeah?" asked Wolfpack.

"Yes, its where Sid is from".

"Well thats where we're off, as I saw saying shopping is hard in Sirius but California has everything needed to get you started".

The Avenger entered a trade lane.

"So whos Angel?" asked Missingno. with a grin on his face.

"heh, just the finest lady in the whole of Sirius" replied Wolfpack. "Although I must maintain we have a strictly professional relationship, but we all know Lancer has been after her for a while."

"Whos Lancer?"

"Leader of the SF, the most powerful faction in the whole of Disco. What makes it interesting if the fact that Angel leaders RM, the Rheinland Military, which is sort of a rival faction".

"Heh, well I..."

Missingno. was cut off, the ship began to shake violently as red names appeared on the HUD.

"Liberty Rogues, you better watch these guys when you go out of their own." warned Wolfpack.

"Who are they?"

"A terrorist NPC faction"

"Eh?"

"Well, theyre terrorist. They hate the militaries and police groups and anyone that works for them, and theyre Non Playing Characters, essentially theyre robots controlled by Igiss. Igiss is the one who runs Disco"

"Why doesnt he just stop them then?"

"There wouldnt be a lot of stuff to do in Discovery if there werent any NPCs matey!"

"Sounds silly to me"

"Anyway kiddo, hold on to your seat"

Missingno. hadnt noticed a large looming structure which looked like a big claw. Wolfpack hit DOCK and the structure began to whirl and the claws opened with light spinning around inside.

"WHAT THE **** IS THAT?" asked a panicked Missingno.

"JUST SHUT UP AND HOLD ON!"

The noise grew and the ship was sucked into the claw. At a awesome pace the ship passed through a blue worm hole, Missingno. and Wolfpack were thrown back in their seats as the ship travelled faster than ever before. The whole vessel shacked, a small piece of metal flew off it and the temperature grew. Suddenly the ship stopped. Everything was different.

"What the..."

"Welcome to the California system. Lets go shopping"
ARTICLE 3

The Avenger landed on California Minor, somewhat of a bleak setting. Missingno. and Wolfpack98 left the landing platform and headed over a small building which turned out to be there bar, by activiating the cup option next to the title screen of Frasier. Wolf appeared to be a bit of a celebrity, exchanging greetings with the many patrons. He led Missingno. out back and stood in front of a wall, took out his GOLDEN BLADE and blast a hole in it. There in front of the pair was a spralling Ally with shops that were selling all sort of magical and mysterious goods to suit evry freelancer. There were ship yards constructing the latest and greatest vessels and had hundreds of parts of sale.

"It looks good but as you go futher and futher into Sirius you will see so much more kit you will want to buy, but for the beginner, this place is perfect" stated wolf as he headed over to a shipyard. The yard was all but empty, with just a few peices hanging around.

"You wait here while I get you some weapons for you to mount, eh?" called wolf who was already almost out of sight.

"hello?" Missingno. spoke to an empty audience. All of a sudden a man on a ladder slid along the wall.

"my my my, if it isn't Missingno.. I've been expecting you for a very long time young sir. My, it seems like only yesterday your father was in here buying his first ship. My my. Come with me."

The man led Missingno. out back and stood proudly in front of several ships.

"Wolf informed me you needed a fighter, nothing too fancy, but something better than those poor starfliers that Igiss is giving to new Freelancers these days. I've chose this one myself, I think it will suit you well". The man walked over to a startracker. "Get inside, see how it feels". Missingno. entered but was visibly unimpressed.

"Its nice, but just dosen't feel man".

"Hmmmm, very strange, very strange indeed. Hmmm, I do believe I may have just what youre after young sir". The man walked over to a Patriot. Missingno. stroked its smooth body and the ship roared into life. Missingno. jumped away in shock.

"I I I, I didn't do..."

"Oh no, you see, it is not the Freelancer who choses the ship, the ship choses the Freelancer. Yes, this is the one. I've sold ships for many a decade, I can see when a Freelancer and a ship are meant to be. I will deliver this to you tonight sir." With that, the man stepped into the shadows.

" Missy! Missy!" called Wolf who had returned to collect Missingno..

"Wolf?" Responded Missingno.

"What the?"

Wolf was stood in front of Missingno., covered head to toe in weapons, internal and external equiptment.

"Look what I've got ya". Wolf had a couple of hellflurrys and dragoons, an advanced thruster and scanner, nano bots crawling out of his pockets and a tractor beam. "You can always rely on your tractor. The day they replace that with something else is the day I leave discovery, eh kiddo!"

"But wolf, I cant pay for any of this, I've no..."

"Really? Check your inventory"

With that Missingno. ralised he had several million sat in his bank account.

"Your parents left you it when they died. I made sure you got it you see."

The two headed back to Manhattan in Wolfpack's Avenger.

"Wolf"

"Yeah?"

"Why do people know who I am, and why is everyone obsessed with my scar?"

"Thats like saying why do men like Angel, out the ordinary, amazing and incredible."

"what?"

"Look, Missy, you know your parents were killed with some hot machinery, yeah?"

"Well, so says Igiss."

"Your parents were killed by one of the most talented flyers, we do not speak of his name, he does not venture near us much, we let him rest in his areas of influence. We simply refer to him as 'he who cannot be named'."

"I see"

"'He who cannot be named' tried to kill you, but failed. The first time he hasnt got what he wanted. Even he, one of the greatest pilots couldnt defeate you when you were in your mothers arms. Missingno., your the boy that lived."

"He tried to kill me?"

"Yes, thats why you've got the scar, no matter how many times he hit you with the hot weapondry, you didnt die, the fact you didnt F1 out at that point shows you have amazing courage. Anyway, you better get some sleep."

Missingno. returned to the Comodoties section, once again inhabbited by Gwynzer who was flat out. Even though he knew Wolf would disaprove, his ship had arrived, he just couldnt resist giving it a spin. HE headed over to the ship yard and fitted all his equiptment and installed his furry dice. The motion was very smooth, climb in, hit the Frasier title screen and he was in space. The ship screetched and shuddered as it left the docking ring. Learning the basics was easy, flying the ship was easier than one might expect, almost as if on a computer game.

Over by Newark Station he noticed 3 other Freelancers talking on system chat.

"Look Denier, its not that bad"

"BUT IT IS! YOU JUST DONT GET IT!"

"Jamez is right you know, its not that bad mate, I mean its not as if..."

"AS IF WHAT? AS IF WHAT? I LOVED THAT SHIP! MY CRUISER!"

"But you've still got it Denier, its not as if its gone."

"Its different though... It was destroyed! And by A NPC! IT FEELS SO DIRTY! NOW I HAVE TO SELL IT!

"Look, what if me and nightfall kill a few Rogues, will that make you feel better?"

"I don't know, I might still start my own Vanilla Battleship mod just to be sure though..."

Denier-of-soup, Jamez and Nightfall started to head off to drown Denier's sorrows when Missingno. butted in

"Its not that bad, you could not have a ship at all :/"

Denier took the comment badly. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MY BIG SHIPS? I DONT NEED A NEWBIE IN A PATRIOT TALKING TO ME RIGHT NOW!" With that the 3 went into cruise.

"Whats all the commotion out here?" said Wolfpack on system chat.

"oh shi..."

"That you Missingno.?"

"No..."

"Youre bloody lucky this is a no PvP system otherwise Denier would of kicked your ass by now."

"I just wanted to..."

"I dont care, just go to the docking ring and F3, I dont want to see you in space unless youre with me".

Missingno. woke up in the commodities room early morning. Sat next to him was Angel. Maybe it was just beacuse it was morning, but something happened in trouser department.

"I was listening to system chat last night, Wolf was a bit harsh on you. If you ever have any problems, you just come and see me, OK?"

"yeah, thanks, I just want to go flying, thats all".

"Dont worry you will do soon enough, wolf is a decent guy, just dont mess up around him and you'll do fine. See you tonight." With that she left.

Missingno. clearly mistook the fact that Angel would be seeing him tonight as her asking to go out on a date with him. Missingno. quickly woke Gwynzer, stood triumphantly and bragged how he would be seeing the most atractive woman in Sirius tonight.

"She must be joking with you mate, tonight is the sorting ceremony, she will be Lancer I imagine and so will you".

"Me with Lancer? I don't want to rule anything out but..."

"No you idiot, she will be there beacuse shes RM leader, Lancer is SF leader and youll be there beacuse your being sorted, thats why you will see her tonight."

"Oh, well you could of said something sooner" replied a crushed Missingno..

"I wanted to see where it was going."

"So whats the sorting ceremony? Asked a curious Missingno.

"Its when you get put into your faction, or not as the case may be. You either continue to be a Freelancer until you chose to allign yourself or you beacome bound to a faction who aid your development." said a hungry Gwynzer, who then proclaimed he was off to the bar for his breakfast.

POSSIBLE CHEATING DETECTED - RAVEN

"Heh, what a kid he is" said a man Missingno. hadnt seen before. "I'm VO. I know the crimsons could use a guy like you."

"I'd really like to be in Angel's faction, she sure is all lady."

"Forget it kid, you've got no chance with her, we all know her and Lancer are gonna get together". With that Vo walked off.
ARTICLE 4

Wolf met Missingno. at the front desk of Manhattan commodities.

"Sorry about last night, I just wanted to have a little fly" said Missingno. apologetically, his head tilted towards the floor.

"Seriously Missingno., NPCs dont adhere to the no PvP in New York rule, you could of been killed" replied Wolf in a stern voice. "I'm just here to tell you you need to be on Manhattan at 10 o clock tonight, ill come and get you. Its the sorting ceremony where you get put into factions."

"Yeah, Gwynzer has sort of filled me in"

"well then stick with him then and dont fly anywhere. I'm off to sort out arrangements with Igiss."

With that Wolf launched and was in space. Missingno. returned to the commodities room and went back to his sleeping bag. He knew after he was sorted into his factions he would no longer live here, his faction would train him and he would be part of the family, so he started to clear his kit away and prepared to move it all into his cargo hold.

" Morning Gwynzer" said Missingno. to he awaking party.

"morning friend" came his reply. "Guess this is the last time we will be visiting Manhattan". He unzipped his bag and walked over to a small kettle and made a coffee. "Nervous?"

"About what?"

" Your date with Angel, lol, what do you think?"

"Why should I be nervous, just being put into my faction..."

"Yeah but what if you get put in who know who..."

"que?"

"No one tells you anything, and I thought Wolf was your personal tour guide. Has no one told you anything about the factions?" Asked a puzzled Gwynzer.

"Not yet"

"OK, basicly there are 4 'official factions', Sirius Federation which controls Bretonia, Rhineland Military which controls Rhineland space, Asgard Warriors who control some Tau and Omicron systems and Phantoms which are pretty much a terrorist faction. There are also other 'unofficial factions' which the sorting helmet does..."

"Sorting helmet?" asked Missingno.

"yeah, the hat which says what faction you're in. Anyway, as I was saying, the sorting helmet dosent identify these factions however freelancers can defect to them if they chose however it only really works if the 2 factions are similar. The helmet looks at a person a makes a very defined choice. If a person goes to SF and then forms a terrorist faction, all hell will break lose and sirius could well be plunged into war."

"So, who is you know who?"

Gwynzer replied in a very quiet voice "Asgard... You know, why Phantoms are Terrorists, they do it for a living - its understandable, AW, lets say they have nomadic roots."

"WTF are you on about? Nomads?"

"Nomads live in the furthest systems of the sector, only a handful of people have seen them, apparently they stand 8 foot tall and their ships are the size of planets and they feed on raw human flesh."

"And AW are involved with these guys?"

"Look, whilst Korrd is their 'leader', people know there is a higher power"

"What? Who?"

"People do not speak of his name, that even I don't know, lets just say you want to avoid AW, at all costs."

With that Gwynzer hurried off to the bar to see the latest news bulletins.

Missingno. was confused at this stage. He had learnt he had to avoid AW, but he wasn't sure why. Nomadic roots? What were they? He knew they were powerful though. And who was the mysterious character? He needed answers, answers he knew Wolf had.

********************************************************************************

The commodities room was the fullest Missingno. had seen it. There were so many newbies, some had been there days, others had been there months, still learning and still preparing. There were young and old. One particular older flyer approached Missingno..

"Hi there, I'm Fellow-Hoodlum, I used to be in the RAF".

"heh, Missingno., I have a uncle that was in the RAF."

"What rank?"

"Technical Sergeant"

"cool."

With that he wandered off, glass of wine in hand to greet other new freelancers.

"pfft, you need friends round here, I can be a friend to you."

Ripper (no offence mate, I simply needed someone who joined around the time i did, joined AW and was well known and I simply didnt know of anyone else, so for folks reading, this bit I am using poetic licence. Anywizzy, back to the story...) extended his hand to Missingno. who replied "I think I can chose my own friends, thanks".

A figure who identified himself as Kane stepped into the middle and proclaimed it was time to launch, they were to be sorted.

ARTICLE 5

The area around the Manhattan docking ring was packed. Row opon row of ships, all inhabited by a Freelancer, all waiting to see who would be joining their faction. All ships were surrounding Igiss, except for one side of the circle which was to allow freelancers access to the sorting helmet.

"Tonight we stand before those who may be the next great Freelancer" began Igiss. "I know each one of these shows great potential. Some have just arrived and some have been here for a while, training for this momentous occasion. Let the sorting ceremony begin."

With that, each engine of each ship roared as all those who had previously been surrounding Igiss split into 4 groups, each group representing each of the 4 factions.

"I would like each faction leader to say a few words about their groups before we align each pilot to his or her faction" spoke Igiss.

Lancer flew into the centre, some people cheering, others booing, the rest just talked with themselves.

"Sirius is a vast space" began Lancer "its up to the SF to maintain order with our friends at the 8492 in not just our home systems but as far as one may travel...". His speech went on for some time. After this Angel replaced Lancer in the centre. This time there was no booing, just open mouths and wolf whistles. She spoke for some time, outlining the principles of RM, to much applause from the RM loyal.

The Phantom representative DarkStar was next and made it no secret of his organisations desires. He was met with booing from the other 3 factions.

"A Phantom Sirius, is a strong sirius. We do what we do to gain power however when we gain this, there will be no war, no famine, Sirius will be united. If you want peace prepare for war."

The booing suddenly stopped as DarkStar retreated back to his members after his speech. A large and daunting ship, commanded by an equally large and daunting pilot took to the centre. Missingno. realised this must be the 'acting' leader of Asgard Warriors. Korrd slowly began speaking, his tone that of power however clearly not of ultimate power. As he went on his voice became louder and speaking faster. At no point did he make reference to his leader, however he did pledge 'passive resistance' to the Nomadic threat. As he left, the crowd was a silent as when he appeared. Missingno.'s scar began to glow the same eerie purple as it had done so many times on Earth.

Igiss once again took centre stage.

"Let the ceremony begin"

One by one, names of new Freelancers were called out. Each would fly to and then dock with Igiss' ship, he would then meet them and place the sorting helmet on them.

"Gezza999" started the helmet "meh, no question what to do with you... SF!"

The SF membership all cheered as the name was called and Gezza undocked and joined his new family members.

"Mogget... hmmm, RHEINLAND MILITARY!"

"Fellow-Hoodlum... Well, I see, there certainly is only one place to put you, see i've been doing this a long time, I know when I see a Sirius Federation man!"

"Ripper... AW!"

"Gwynzer... Phantoms!"

"Put him with -=?=-" remarked DarkStar.

"Missingno.!". The crowd fell silent. The boy who lived was to be sorted.

"Place ye bets place ye bets! Were talking RM 3 to 1! RM 3 to 1 on the boy who lived!" called Raven as he looked for punters to place bets on the newest celebrity.

"My my my... A very difficult one". The helmet deliberated with itself for some time. "Certainly a tough choice, so much future ahead I can see, power, certainly power, the ability to do great things, yes. But where to put you..."

"Not AW, not AW..." said Missingno. to himself, fearing being place with he who cannot be named.

"Not AW eh? Are you sure? You have much potential, there is a future with AW with you, no? Well, if youre sure... It better be... SIRIUS FEDERATION!"

The SF contingent erupted as Missingno. went to join his new friends.

"I'm Jamez"

"Hi i'm Firebird!"

"Met2085!"

With that, the factions returned to their systems, the SF heading to New London.

"Glad to ended up where you did, SF is the only place for you" said Wolfpack in Private chat.

"So am I, well i'd of..."

"Angel is out of bounds, just dont go there, yeah?"

"yeah, i guess..."
ARTICLE 6

"I am your flying instructor, my name is profile. You are obviously familiar with flying as youve got from Liberty to Bretonia. But i'm going to show you some more advanced stuff, ok, who knows about the reverse thrusters?........."

Profiles lesson carried on for some time, Missingno. and his fellow SF pilots learnt the art of flying until

GEZZA999 HAS BEEN KILLED

"Oh ****" shouted profile. "Ok guys, i need to sort this, dock yeah, and wait in commodoties, ill be back in 10."

Gezza had flown into planet New London. tit. The recruits headed to the planet, except for Missingno. who located a advnaced tractor beam that had been jettisoned before Gezza's crash. He flew out to get it but was beaten to it.

WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

2 Mollys flew past and picked up the booty.

"Hey, that belongs to me, give it back!"

"If you want it youre gonna have to come and get it".

Missingno. took off after the molly who had possesition of the tractor beam. He released a volly of fire which was dodged however kept on his tail, not letting the other molly get a shot on him.

BAM BAM BAM BAM.

Out from apparant nowhere (although obviously somewhere) Wolfpack fired off his torpedos which instantly destroyed both molly fighters. Job done, eh? Wolf looked over at Missingno. and over the radio gave the simple instruction,
"come with me".

"Firebird, where are you?"

"California, wolf".

"Get to Manchester."

"yes boss".

The bay on Birmingham was relitivly quiet. Firebird entered from one side, Missingno. and wolf from the other.

"fire" said wolf. "I've found your new seeker".

o mah godz.
ha, its been a long time since I last updated this... well im back on the forums, I yearn to be where at least a few people rememeber me.

I know I said it before, BUT I WILL CONTINUE THIS JOURNAL! I had a few angry PMs beacuse I failed to do so and 2 people have asked me to carry on again since they saw id been posting again today.

Oh and shout out to all the old folks (again).

And sorry Korrd. I just got pissed off about the whole account thing. Next time ill take screen shots

Oh and for those wondering, I HAVE still been playing Freelancer since I departed, Just not disco. I felt it was time to have another go here, catch up with old friends and make new ones. Not sure whether ill be in space any time soon but ill be hanging round the forums and catching up a bit.