Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Get Acquainted with the Assassin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(A.N. : I had no idea Optimusjamie had done something similar the day before. In fact, I had this RP planned for quite some time. Now people will believe I stole the idea from him.)

[A lone Eagle is going through a tradelane. Camera cuts to the dash, where the model of a Sabre sits. A hand comes from offscreen and flicks the Sabre ]

Assassin: "Kapow, Nova'd."

["Get Acquainted with the Assassin" text appears. Cuts to the Assassin piloting his Eagle as Magnum Force plays in the background.]

Assassin: "Murderin's a decent occupation, pal! It's hard labour, you explore Sirius. I promise you won't die from famine-"

[Cuts to a shot of the Assassin combing his hair. There are three photographs on the right of his mirror of a Corsair, Outcast, and Hessian - the Corsair and the Hessian are crossed off, but the Outcast is not.]

Assassin "-'cause when the suns dawns, long as there's a pair of chaps still in Sirius, somebody will want someone dead."

[Scene cuts to view inside the Assassin's targeting computer. The Assassin fires a missile at the Outcast from the previous scene, which hits the Sabre and shatters most of it to pieces; the Outcast loses control of his Sabre, which flies in spirals and crashes into an Outcast Gunboat's engines, causing a chain explosion.]

Assassin: "Ooh."

[Cuts to the Assassin talking on a pay phone.]

Assassin: "Father? Father, I'm a- Ye- Not a "barbaric gunslinger", dad, I'm a hitman! ...Why, the things separating the two is the fact that what I do is a profession and the one that you suggested is a neural disorder!"

[Back to Assassin in the Eagle.]

Assassin: ''I am going to be genuine; My guardians do not agree with this."

[Cuts to Assassin tagging a Corsair Gunboat, while cloaked. The Assassin keeps cloak, waiting for a greater opportunity to strike.]

Assassin: [Looking into the distance] "I think their sensors picked me off."

[The Gunboat's turrets slowly turns to face the cloaked Roc.]

Assassin: "Indeed they did!"

[The Assassins beings evasive maneuvers as the Gunboat opens fire.]

[Cuts to a time-lapse image of the Assassin waiting for a shot. Several jars of a yellow substance fill up to his side, as the Assassin drinks coffee and waits, then finally takes his shot.]

[The Assassin, in his Roc, hits a Claymore Gunboat with a Supernova, and grins slyly as the Gunboat goes up in flames.]

Assassin: "Emotions? Pay attention, pal, do you have any idea what holds a strenuous amount of emotions?"

[Cut back to the Eagle]

Assassin: "Fellows whom would happily beat their other half to their demise with a croquet award. Experts have principles."

[Assassin salutes silently, standing next to the wreckage in his Roc.]

Assassin: "Act Courteous."

[Assassin takes out a Sabre, a Titan and a Greyhound with a single, well placed missile for each.]

Assassin: "Act Adequate."

[Slow-motion shot of the Eagle's missile launcher reloading.]

Assassin: "Obtain an idea to execute all the people you encounter."

[The Assassin fires the missile directly at the camera. The screen blacks out and cuts back to the pay phone.]

Assassin: "Wh--father. Father. Father--I beg you, quit interrupting me, father--may I just speak to mother?"

(Feedback thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=56833)